Hajime no Ippo

Anyone following the best sports manga OF ALL TIME?
Comedy - Check
Action - Check
Drama - Check
Awesome Characters - Check

So yeah why aren't you reading this?
http://www.onemanga.com/Hajime_no_Ippo/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighting_Spirit_%28manga%29

Also check out the fantastic anime adaptation as well. Both seasons are done by the same studio/VA's so have at it!
I might actually have to check this out, looks surprisingly interesting.
Im following it...lol I thought he was going to lose on that last match...XD
its f@cking awesome i was wondering why wasnt a topic about this series Ill love it and its been running for so long
xKei...x wrote...
Im following it...lol I thought he was going to lose on that last match...XD

And i totally supported that thought of him losing.

Not that i hate Ippo but it wouldn't hurt if he loses once in a while. He was clearly dominated during 3/4 of the match so i could hardly think of how he'd manage a comeback. But as we all know, Ippo always has the last word.
Yeah I think he is going to have another loss soon though. I'm hoping for Sendo vs. Machinochi III that would be epic to say the least. I fucking hated this fight, not because Ippo was losing but because of the pacing. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLOW!

I bet even Slowbro was like "Wtf man?".
I want Ippo to Fight Sendoh and Vorg again...and i forgot the name of the killer sendoh's friend spikey hair...those were the best fights he had...

Edit: Oh yeah and his Student...sht forgot the name..
I know there's already a thread for this.... too lazy to dig through the forums though :|

PS

The best sports manga goes to Slam Dunk, actually. But if it's specific, then the greatest BOXING manga would be Ippo.

Best Basketball manga: Slam Dunk

Best Baseball manga: Forgot the title, but it's tied with MAJOR

Best Football manga: Eyeshield 21
Uzumaki101 wrote...
I know there's already a thread for this.... too lazy to dig through the forums though :|

PS

The best sports manga goes to Slam Dunk, actually. But if it's specific, then the greatest BOXING manga would be Ippo.

Best Basketball manga: Slam Dunk

Best Baseball manga: Forgot the title, but it's tied with MAJOR

Best Football manga: Eyeshield 21

Dude i fckin agree on every sports you said...Those are all my favorite...and Soccer = Hungry Heart...
I wasn't crazy about the art as I started, but the story dragged me right in and the next thing I know, I'm 800+ chapters in. Great stuff.
I've only watched the anime, hope it's already good enough for another season. I would so freak out if the new season is coming.
Bumping for fucking awesome.
Must say, recent chapters of this series have been nothing but pure disappointments.