Recommend me some manga!

Anyone got any opinions on some manga for me? been kinda side trackin off of it cause of the anime but...
The manga that interest me are usually some romance with a good story tached to it, but action will do to.
DNAngel, Full Moon, Loveless, etc
ahh i've read full moon and watched the anime, and thought it was just awesome one of my favorites.
mmm dunno about DN-angel but Loveless sounds interesting so i'll pick that up, thx chibi.
Bitter Virgin, Tsubasa:RC, Monster, Air Gear, and Neon Genesis Evangelion: Angelic Days is what I start reading recently.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
The Deep Love series.

Deep Love - Ayu no Monogatari : Ayu, a 17-year-old high school student, believes neither in a future nor the happiness it could bring her. By selling herself, she tries to justify her existence, which is as bleak as her heart - it’s devoid of joy, sorrow, love. Not until her encounter with a kind-hearted old lady does Ayu begin to realize the true meaning of happiness…

Deep Love - Host (Sequel)
Deep Love - Pao's Tale (Spin-Off)
Deep Love - Reina no Unmei (Sequel)

Warning: It will make you cry!
Kaimax Best Master-San
How about Mx0, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Mahou Sensei Negima
I can recommend Love Hina, I's and my favorite - Toshiue no Hito, pure romantic story, but a bit "hot and..Ecchi')))
Could someone recommend a manga wherein the main character is not such a weakling? Most of the ones i've been reading nowadays involves some guy who can't do what everybody else can or is a weakling. Its not that i don't like them, i just feel the need for a change of pace or story.
strikerx10a wrote...
Could someone recommend a manga wherein the main character is not such a weakling? Most of the ones i've been reading nowadays involves some guy who can't do what everybody else can or is a weakling. Its not that i don't like them, i just feel the need for a change of pace or story.

Yeah i completely agree. I am also getting tired of weak characters especially the female ones who can't seem to get anywhere without someone holding their hand. (i.e Bleach, Naruto, fate stay night, Zero no Tsukaima, Fushigi Yugi, Ayashi no Ceres, Blood+, etc, etc...) Could someone recommend a good manga with a strong female or male character. And please no more rescue the trapped girl mangas, feels like i read nothing but those for like 10 mangas.
SupaPenguin wrote...
strikerx10a wrote...

Yeah i completely agree. I am also getting tired of weak characters especially the female ones who can't seem to get anywhere without someone holding their hand. (i.e Bleach, Naruto, fate stay night, Zero no Tsukaima, Fushigi Yugi, Ayashi no Ceres, Blood+, etc, etc...) Could someone recommend a good manga with a strong female or male character. And please no more rescue the trapped girl mangas, feels like i read nothing but those for like 10 mangas.

Well, I recommend Rurouni Kenshin and Samurai Deeper Kyo.
I just picked this manga up while i was looking around the bookstore called GTO it's basically about a guy who becomes a teacher and changes these childrens lives.....
but in no way in hell i would've graduated high school or junior high with this guy teaching, lol) but really not much on the action side, but it will make ya bust a laugh
Kaimax Best Master-San
oldmanleroy wrote...
I just picked this manga up while i was looking around the bookstore called GTO it's basically about a guy who becomes a teacher and changes these childrens lives.....
but in no way in hell i would've graduated high school or junior high with this guy teaching, lol) but really not much on the action side, but it will make ya bust a laugh

I've read all the chapters till the end. It has a GREAT story, all the trouble of a student or a teacher is revealed and solved, in the funniest and craziest way you can think off.
Spoiler:
At the end of the manga, Onizuka Eikichi died, but....
Anyway read it, you'll be surprised.