2016 FAKKU Books Poll

Which FAKKU book was your favorite from 2016?

Total Votes : 214
As usual vote for your favorites and feel free to comment.

My favorite is Let's Do It by Saitom. I also really liked A Healthy Appetite and Kira Kira but I'm giving it to Saitom.

My expectation... I don't really know what to expect but I would guess After School Vanilla or Pandemonium would be the most popular. Metamorphosis is also surely popular, but I can't predict where it will end up.

Bashful Break by Homunculus is still unreleased and so I'll consider that a 2017 book.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
My favorite book was Pandemonium by NaPaTa, strong second place goes to Healthy Appetite by Sugaishi, but it's one of those "you have to pick one because a gun is pointed to your head" kind of decisions. I bought most of the books this year and liked them all, but Pandemonium had this special combination of NaPaTa's incredible art style and over the top sweetness which boosted it to the top...

ChrisBRosado123 wrote...

Bashful Break by Homunculus is still unreleased and so I'll consider that a 2017 book.

To correct you: Bashful Break by Homunculus is still unreleased and so I'll consider that best book of 2017.
Ever since the beginning of the year I have been saying that I don't think any other book could be better then Kira Kira (for me at least).

However when this poll was in front of my eyes I had to pick After School Vanilla, and that was solely because all the chapters within had amazing storylines.

Now to wait for 2017 to go into full swing and hope for an E-Musu Aki license.
Key's sex scenes are very dynamic, with a lot of varied and interesting compositions and angles.
Lots of great books came out this year but I just had to choose Non Virgin (Oda Non)

I would've picked Shindol Metamorphisis but I get real tired of high school girls in hentai.

Seriously, girls are nice, but fully developed woman is an insta-win for me.
ntfakku Reads & Collects Stuff
Sluts, Kogals, and whatever by Gujira.

Besides the utterly hilarious title its genre is right up my alley.

It goes nicely with Kiyoshiro Inoue's Service Committee and Key's After School Vanilla which is a sweet and polar opposite and makes for some nice balancing.

Really, all the other books are right up but kogals just makes it for me.
623 FAKKU QA
Heat Alert for me. Meme50 has great, sexy art and plotlines that aren't just diabetes boy meets girl. Sex virus ftw. Metamorphosis for a close second because of equally good art and the emotions it evoked.
is so hard to pick one over so many great titles

but i think i would chose After School Vanilla

key managed to be one of my favorites hentai artists already!
I have to go with After School Vanilla.

Key's artwork is just so full of emotion and appeal. Really magical.
"A Straight Line to Love". a few of them I really loved, but you can't go wrong with Gunma. The first book of his that Fakku put out was the main driving force behind me even buying the books. I love me some Gunma.
someone should tweet to napata nicely that he won lol. he came in a devastating 30th place (for a top 30 list...) for best sellers in 2016 :(

blows my mind. we of the west will happily give him so love!
Kogals, Sluts, and Whatever is going strong. That's surprising.
I'm a big fan of Kogals, Sluts, and whatever. I have a thing for stories that have kogals.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
I enjoyed the story Metamorphosis provided, which was pretty intense.

Kogals, Sluts, and Whatever was my personal favorite for 2016 because of my love for Kogals, Sluts, and Whatever.

-The End
Hard choice between Pandemonium and Kogals, Sluts, and Whatever but I had to go with Sluts because I love Sluts.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Metamorphosis got me diamond is magical hard.
Kogals, Sluts, and Whatever art wise.
Gunma is my idol.
The Job of a Service Committee Member, Kira Kira and Curiosity XXXed the Cat has my type of girl.
I would kill everyone i love for TSF Monogatari tankobon since the append arrived.

I HAVE NO FAVORITE.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Metamorphosis got me diamond is magical hard.
Kogals, Sluts, and Whatever art wise.
Gunma is my idol.
The Job of a Service Committee Member, Kira Kira and Curiosity XXXed the Cat has my type of girl.
I would kill everyone i love for TSF Monogatari tankobon since the append arrived.

I HAVE NO FAVORITE.

YOU CAN ONLY PICK ONE. I guess you could just not vote too but that's no fun
animefreak_usa wrote...
I would kill everyone i love for TSF Monogatari tankobon since the append arrived..

That might just happen without you getting into jail. We gonna need more of your patience though.

On topic, saitom for me. Just love his art style.
erolover Ero Maniac
I bought almost all the books FAKKU released in 2016 and I basically loved all of them, so it's hard for me to pick one favorite. If I had to pick one, I'd give the slight edge to Key's After School Vanilla. The art is awesome and there's something about the stories that makes the sex so hot and passionate.
I am a fucking huge fan of Meme50. I actually have the Japanese doujin tank. Worth it.