[Aduma Ren] A Fragrance Called Love

Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
The sweet scent of love lures even the most hardheaded of women!

Satomi Nonomura is a very lovely but lazy woman. Spending most of her days eating junk food and playing video games, she has her own personal slave--her feeble cousin--to cook and clean for her. Whenever he asks “Sato-nee” for some help, Satomi knows that she can walk all over him and he’ll always be there to take it. Unfortunately that’s not the case anymore, because due to Satomi’s selfishness, he’s moving out, leaving Satomi to realize how deeply she cares for him. It’s now or never for Sato-nee to show her true feelings to her little slave and if she needs to be a little rough, she’ll go all in!

A Fragrance Called Love by Aduma Ren is chock-full of sweet-hearted tsunderes who just have a little trouble letting their true feelings shine. When push comes to shove, these hot-headed hotties shove their true love and show them what they really think! Collecting eleven chapters, A Fragrance Called Love is a wonderful bouquet of spice and charm that will linger in readers’ hearts!

Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/a_fragrance_called_love_jacket.png

Release Dates
Pre-Order - December 12, 2019
Digital - December 19, 2019
Paperback - May 2020

Get the book here!
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Can't say no to maids...
Oooeeh no description about the book yet! Going on the cover alone, I see maids... That I already like but the real question IS: will it have content that caters more to vanilla'ish stuff, somewhere inbetween or more darkside stuff?! If it's the former, count me interested! If it's the latter... wel not for me then. But more importantly, new books are always nice to see!
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
Aduma Ren's art work and stories are always erotic. So, must buy. Any chance of getting any tapestries from this artists the art work is always amazing.
erolover Ero Maniac
I think I have the Japanese version of this book. It'll be nice to have it in English.
I'm excited about these new books
I almost bought the french edition of this. Glad i held off!
This looks amazing ! But like another person commented. Is it more Vanilla or Dark? I love the vanilla stuff.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
It's looking like we're going to be receiving these books at the very tail end of April - expect these books early May when delivered to you. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone
Only been here a week and seriously making me consider buying a few books already.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://files.catbox.moe/t08igp.jpg

Danka crazy ben and shipping Gremlins