Doujinshi Teaser for November & December 2021, Black Friday

YQII FAKKU Translator
Hello everyone. Now that the store is back up and running for digital content (more info on this can be found here), we can start putting out new releases again, and kicked it off with Assisted Mating 10 in late October. The following is a quick summary of what to expect from us for the remainder of 2021.

Like every year, we want to focus our resources on magazines for the last couple weeks to ensure we can still provide a steady flow of content while our staff enjoys their extended end-of-year holiday. Much like last year, this means we plan on taking January off for doujinshi, and resume with new releases come February 2022. We still have four more titles scheduled for this year, and I want to give a sneak peek of those below.

First up is Playing Lovers Weekly Comics, which serves as sort of a supplement to the previous two volumes. This is actually a compilation of web comics that, as the title implies, were posted on a semi-weekly basis by the artist over a two-year period between 2016 and 2018. These were all done as two-page spreads, and in total this adds up to 64 sets, a few of which are variations of the same illustration. Please note that due to the format in which these were originally produced, no high quality source files exist, so we're only going to offer these in 1920 horizontal resolution. While this is a highly unusual release for us, the artist was kind enough to provide us with what they had, so we wanted to make this available to the Western fans of the original series.

This first release comes out next weekend on November 13th, and the rest will come out every other week from there on until Christmas, December 25th. The rest are more standard releases, so please look forward to them as they hit the site in the next two months. For now, I'll simply leave you with a teaser of the rest of the upcoming release lineup: rounding off the month of November is I Love Money by MEME50, followed by Sibling Play in the Komi Household by Guhan Shounen & Testter in early December, and finally The Magical Foxgirl Foxy Rena 12 by Amakuchi.

I believe this year was overall an improvement compared to the last, but 2021 still had its challenges for us and the world as a whole. Here's hoping these doujinshi—combined with the books and subscription content—can provide you all with some warmth and light during the dreary winder months.

Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/dec21-djpw.jpg

I can also confirm that we plan on having a Black Friday Sale this year, barring any unforeseen issues with the store. In short, if we can have a sale, we will.

Update: We had to swap the order for the Guhan Shounen & Testter and Amakuchi doujinshi as the former was missing some files. Unfortunately, we didn't receive them in time to finish the doujin for the holiday, so this will be moved to our first release slot in February 2022. Sorry about that.
So is these four all we getting or just a taste of what's coming November and December? This my first year here so I did not know fakku team even takes breaks heh you guys deserve it!
YQII FAKKU Translator
nerdman009 wrote...
So is these four all we getting or just a taste of what's coming November and December?

Don't worry, this is a fairly common point of confusion. FAKKU is both a publisher and a platform—think of it as Valve vs Steam—and while the majority of commercial manga (books and magazines) is produced by us, much of the doujinshi content on here comes from many different publishing partners who use the site for distribution. You can see a full list of publishers in the sidebar under tags, and the ones listed above are only the titles released directly by us.

And just to be clear, books and subscription content will continue to be released as normal in January. It's only the doujinshi published by FAKKU that goes on a short hiatus, and we'll almost certainly have many third-party releases during that period. To be honest, the average user probably won't even notice much of a difference, but we like to do do these posts for added transparency and to inform the avid fans of our doujin series.
Nice! Will get the first two.
Another MEME50 doujin release! That means the otokonoko doujin is somewhere on that distant horizon. I can almost taste it 🤤
YQII wrote...
nerdman009 wrote...
So is these four all we getting or just a taste of what's coming November and December?

Don't worry, this is a fairly common point of confusion. FAKKU is both a publisher and a platform—think of it as Valve vs Steam—and while the majority of commercial manga (books and magazines) is produced by us, much of the doujinshi content on here comes from many different publishing partners who use the site for distribution. You can see a full list of publishers in the sidebar under tags, and the ones listed above are only the titles released directly by us.

And just to be clear, books and subscription content will continue to be released as normal in January. It's only the doujinshi published by FAKKU that goes on a short hiatus, and we'll almost certainly have many third-party releases during that period. To be honest, the average user probably won't even notice much of a difference, but we like to do do these posts for added transparency and to inform the avid fans of our doujin series.

Thanks for clearing up the confusion. Can i ask some questions then like when is Assisted Mating 11 coming or if we are ever getting more from Toilet Komoru? Also will there ever be a list where third-party releases will come? I kinda like buying other doujins (like irodori comics for example) from here. Have it all in one place ya know?
Good news, and big applaud to Fakkus team focusing on their personal life as well.

About the black friday sale, since you are not currently selling physical copies from your own store, will only digital content get on sale in your Fakku store, or may physical copies get on sales as well from your retailer?
YQII FAKKU Translator
nerdman009 wrote...
when is Assisted Mating 11 coming or if we are ever getting more from Toilet Komoru?

I can't comment on any other projects beyond the ones above coming in 2021.

Also will there ever be a list where third-party releases will come?

As far as I know, we don't dictate what goes up on our site, so a schedule like that would be up to those publishers.

coretemp wrote...
About the black friday sale, is it only for digital content or may physical copies get on sales as well from your retailer, like amazon?

Our distribution partners may run sales on their own, but our sale is only for content purchased on the FAKKU site.
Man, that MEME50 cover... major nosebleed! I seriously hope he's driving around Japan in a Ferrari.
shibby06 Hentai Aficionado
No Katanashi Apollo announcement 😭
Ayy, Foxy Rena 12 sighted!