[Nagashima Chousuke] The Otaku in 10,000 B.C. Volume 1

Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
Even though this story is from the past, things like big breasted milfs are timeless! FAKKU is back with a prehistoric tale that was almost lost to time, The Otaku in 10,000 B.C. by Nagashima Chousuke!

Our first Isekai release is centered around a hopeless otaku named Ota. Unlucky at love and with nothing going his way, Ota's world is turned over as he’s magically transported into a land that time forgot. Surrounded by nurturing, big breasted cavewomen with seductive banging bodies, Ota’s going to have his hands full teaching them a bunch of firsts in the history of sex!

This book does retain some of the whiteout found in the Japanese release, find out more information on it here.

Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/otaku_10%2C000_bc.png

Release Dates
Pre-Order - March 7, 2019
Digital - March 14, 2019
Paperback - July 2019

Get the book here!
jokui Heart Pupils
Oh, this is a pleasant suprise
Didn't see this coming. This is a nice treat. I used to follow this series back when it came out. This will be a good buy
HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT! I was just going to buy the japanese tankoubon today but so glad I didn't. Now this! this is a huge surprise. after waves of vanilla releases we finally get this baby. I hope this means we can get the other books by Nagashima Chousuke later down the line.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Excellent news! ^_^
Brittany...Jacob...Fakku fellas, i just...

i just love ya, okay?
Saito09 wrote...
Brittany...Jacob...Fakku fellas, i just...

i just love ya, okay?

Well this is nice I had remembered this series after forgetting about it for awhile so having a physical copy will be nice but uh vol 1? How many volumes are there in this story? I'd hope that we can get them all I do hate having series unfinished
ShadowBay89 wrote...
Well this is nice I had remembered this series after forgetting about it for awhile so having a physical copy will be nice but uh vol 1? How many volumes are there in this story? I'd hope that we can get them all I do hate having series unfinished

We'll be publishing the entire trilogy :)
Was gonna pre-order this now bit with a June release date I am gonna take a risk and see if it is at AX and just buy it there.
oldgrouch Cat of Time
Hello, Weren't the download links supposed to be up yesterday? Perhaps I got it wrong or I missed something. Looking forward to volume two.

Thanks!
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Label created

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://files.catbox.moe/m2emef.jpg
Just out of curiosity what happen to the color pages? Great read all the just fell into that odd curious box as I went through it
lostone0083 wrote...
Just out of curiosity what happen to the color pages? Great read all the just fell into that odd curious box as I went through it

The Japanese book edition has it in black and white (the magazine issues is where you've seen it in color).

The technical reason for this is because of how the page count fell in the book. There were some Japanese ad pages in originally and when printing a book you need to have the pages divisible by 4. (the color pages are "tipped in") So with pages in color the black/white pages weren't divisible by 4 so the Japanese publisher decided that turning the colored images gray scale they could make the page count work.
Brittany wrote...
lostone0083 wrote...

The Japanese book edition has it in black and white (the magazine issues is where you've seen it in color).

The technical reason for this is because of how the page count fell in the book. There were some Japanese ad pages in originally and when printing a book you need to have the pages divisible by 4. (the color pages are "tipped in") So with pages in color the black/white pages weren't divisible by 4 so the Japanese publisher decided that turning the colored images gray scale they could make the page count work.

Learning something new thank you for the insight Brittany.