Whiteout in The Otaku in 10,000 B.C.

Similar to Legend of the Overfiend, our release of The Otaku in 10,000 B.C. retains some of the whiteout used to obfuscate genitalia that was present in the Japanese edition of the book. Unfortunately, because this is an older title from before we had started publishing hentai, the artist included the whiteout in their original drawings for the comic. In some cases we were able to reduce the whiteout and show more of the artists uncensored artwork, making sure there is still less whiteout than the original Japanese release. However as a result, we will not be tagging this book as uncensored and will be using a new tag 'whiteout'.

We want everyone to be informed about this before making any purchases, so here are a few examples of the whiteout differences between the Japanese and English releases of The Otaku in 10,000 B.C. The main areas where whiteout is present is on the head of the penis, most other areas we were able to reduce or remove it entirely.

The below image shows an example of where we were able to remove the whiteout and show more of the artists original artwork.

otaku-example-1.jpg

The below image shows an example of where we were not able to remove the whiteout. This is probably the worst case of this in the book. The whiteout is primarily used to hide the head of the penis.

otaku-example-2.jpg

And finally, here is another example of where we were able to reduce whiteout and show more of the artists original artwork.

otaku-example-3.jpg
Thanks for making "whiteout" clear! It would have been phenomenal if it was released uncensored but now that I know why it couldn't be done I'm satisfied! Thank you to everyone who worked on this and for doing your best to reduce the whiteout, it looks great! The third pic looks uncensored! I need a physical copy of this haha
dothedoo oppai shogun. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Thanks for that info on the book! It's pretty understandable that an older title would have some technical difficulty with censorship. Do you have any plans to publish the second book "The Otaku in 2200 A.D." as well?
Anita7054 Cannon Fodder
Understandable.

I would assume it would be hard to overcome censhorship for these editions and version of the hentai. Thanks for informing us clearly. This is why I still buy from you guys regardless.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
dothedoo wrote...
Thanks for that info on the book! It's pretty understandable that an older title would have some technical difficulty with censorship. Do you have any plans to publish the second book "The Otaku in 2200 A.D." as well?

Yep, we'll be publishing the entire trilogy :)
The first two chapters right now has "uncensored" tag on them.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
gunplaman wrote...

Fixed, thanks!
darkfriend Always Finish Inside
Brittany wrote...
gunplaman wrote...

Fixed, thanks!

Chapters 3 and 4 are now also listed as uncensored.
darkfriend wrote...
Brittany wrote...
gunplaman wrote...

Fixed, thanks!

Chapters 3 and 4 are now also listed as uncensored.

Thanks for pointing that out, it's been fixed!