[Nagashima Chousuke] The Otaku in 10,000 B.C. Vol 2

Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
Synchronize your watches, the past is coming back!

Fakku is at it again with a prehistoric tale that was almost lost to time: The Otaku in 10,000 B.C. Vol. 2 by Nagashima Chousuke!

The newest volume of FAKKU’s first Isekai series continues the adventures of a hopeless otaku named Ota. Unlucky at love and nothing going his way, the world spirals around Ota, as he’s magically transported into a land that time forgot. Surrounded by nourishing, MILF-y cavewomen with seductive, banging bodies, Ota is going to have his hands full teaching them a bunch of firsts in the history of sex!

Even though the story is from the past, things like big-breasted babes and nurturing cavewomen MILFs are timeless!

Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/Nagashima_Chousuke.png

Release Dates
Pre-Order - September 05, 2019
Digital - September 12, 2019
Paperback - January 2020

Get the book here!
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Damn... I totally forgot to buy the first volume...
Salvation!!!!!!!!!!!!
volcanicmelon Volcanic Melon
I keep thinking book "x" will be the last one I get and then I see something like this. Lol, add it to the wish list.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
Thought it'd be nice to show you guys some WIP by gonya working on the second volume :)
It's not the whole process but a nice snippet

Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/Sequence02131.gif
That's really interesting and super cool to see! Thanks for sharing!!
Yes \o/

So glad to see that you're doing the second volume as well. Can't wait to pick this up.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
I bought it but weirldy i can post on the book page but it's not in my library even thought the front page tab says in library.
animefreak_usa wrote...
I bought it but weirldy i can post on the book page but it's not in my library even thought the front page tab says in library.

I have been having a similar issue with my recent purchases also. My library usually takes a few days to update maybe it caused by so many books
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Darley wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

I have been having a similar issue with my recent purchases also. My library usually takes a few days to update maybe it caused by so many books

It ungreyed about an hour after I posted. Just was weird.

feb 6 somewhere in san fran