FAKKU Books: Official Suggestion Topic

Requesting the other Kon-Kit books please.

Forum Image: https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/b49zcozeq9y.jpeg

Forum Image: https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/w7pjco6bvp7.jpeg
Hit publishing is listed as unavailable on the first post. How often is that list updated? Sabashi Renya is under them to my understanding. And there's been some very recent new official and uncensored Sabashi releases in Chinese. So I'm wondering if the publisher is now more open to foreign releases.
FAKKU Books: Official Suggestion Topic - Tankōbon suggestion for publication:

Bitch in Angel: [Kanjis: びっちいんえんじぇる], by Hirama Hirokazu: [Kanji: 平間ひろかず]. This Tankōbon: [Kanjis: 単行本] was published by: Comic Kairakuten | WANIMAGAZINE: [Kanjis: COMIC快楽天 | ワニマガジン社] - Wanimagazine Co., Ltd: [Kanjis: ワニマガジン社].

Released in Japan on: October 31th, 2023. All chapters that contemplate this work are already available by Unlimited Hentai FAKKU.

Artist's Web Pages:

FAKKU: https://www.fakku.net/artists/hirama-hirokazu

Twitter X: https://twitter.com/haisui

PIXIV: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/5090

WANIMAGAZINE - https://www.wani.com/product/486269943x/

Bitch in Angel: [Kanjis: びっちいんえんじぇる], by Hirama Hirokazu: [Kanji: 平間ひろかず]. Published by: Comic Kairakuten | WANIMAGAZINE: [Kanjis: COMIC快楽天 | ワニマガジン社] - Wanimagazine Co., Ltd: [Kanjis: ワニマガジン社].

Forum Image: https://s1.3hentai.xyz/d1056384/1.jpg

Forum Image: https://s1.3hentai.xyz/d1056384/167.jpg
Sword.Saint.Knave wrote...
Requesting the other Kon-Kit books please.

Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/C6gDQfz.jpeg

Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/82G5xdl.jpeg

100% Agreed we need more Kon-kit books
Verlindios Mystical Mule
I would love to see Backstage at Oushun Academy 2 from Shayo being published on FAKKU as well. Or perhaps even a Physical Manga containing the various chapters of 'Not Much Else to Do in the Countryside' and 'Backstage at Oushun Academy'.

Forum Image: https://jlist.com/media/cache/sylius_shop_product_large_thumbnail/5a/6c/2b756a89888e36bd26e9d51a73f0.jpg
marcgii wrote...
Hit publishing is listed as unavailable on the first post. How often is that list updated? Sabashi Renya is under them to my understanding. And there's been some very recent new official and uncensored Sabashi releases in Chinese. So I'm wondering if the publisher is now more open to foreign releases.

there haven't been changes in years, sadly. they even used to publish some books from got corp like 5-6 years ago, but now they're unavailable as well.
MisterSmall Hentai enthusiast
CITRUS SPRING (シトラスプリング)

Yuzuto Sen (柚十扇)

Published by GOT on 2024-02-29.

Forum Image: https://comic.gotbb.jp/images/products/20240213_150801_vU8NY.jpg
牝叔母、美沙緒 - Itaba Hiroshi

Any other Itaba Hiroshi works would be appreciated also. List of Works
MisterSmall wrote...

Is GOT back on the table?
TooFictious wrote...
MisterSmall wrote...

as you can see in the very first post, no. and the only update we've gotten in like several years was that they added the notification that certain publishers don't want uncensored overseas releases for some reason.
Galder wrote...
TooFictious wrote...
MisterSmall wrote...

as you can see in the very first post, no. and the only update we've gotten in like several years was that they added the notification that certain publishers don't want uncensored overseas releases for some reason.

Honestly I don't really know why some Japanese publishers refuse to work with foreign publishers but today I found something very interesting

I saw a French publisher and an English publisher selling the same erotic book. I would like to point out that the book sold in these two bookstores has the same size, the same number of pages and was originally published by Core Magazine
until then nothing differentiates them apart from the languages used to make the translations however after carrying out my little investigation I found two major differences between the two books, with the French publisher the book is censored like the Japanese version but with the English publisher the book has no censorship, it's really strange isn't it? But what made me react the most was the price difference between the two books, the French publisher sells the book 10 dollars less than the English publisher even though the books are basically the same apart from the censorship

In short, I'll let you form your own opinion on the matter but it's really incomprehensible that a book which is the same is censored by one of the publishers while not by the other.
in passing I reiterate my desire to see more Kon-kit books published on Fakku
alonnnnnn53 wrote...
Galder wrote...
TooFictious wrote...
MisterSmall wrote...

Honestly I don't really know why some Japanese publishers refuse to work with foreign publishers but today I found something very interesting

I saw a French publisher and an English publisher selling the same erotic book. I would like to point out that the book sold in these two bookstores has the same size, the same number of pages and was originally published by Core Magazine
until then nothing differentiates them apart from the languages used to make the translations however after carrying out my little investigation I found two major differences between the two books, with the French publisher the book is censored like the Japanese version but with the English publisher the book has no censorship, it's really strange isn't it? But what made me react the most was the price difference between the two books, the French publisher sells the book 10 dollars less than the English publisher even though the books are basically the same apart from the censorship

In short, I'll let you form your own opinion on the matter but it's really incomprehensible that a book which is the same is censored by one of the publishers while not by the other.

the price difference is totally normal and the same for non hentai manga as well. murican prices are like 13 dollars + per non hentai book and here in europe like 7 to 8 euros for the same thing.
and again, got DID work with fakku some 5-7 years ago. and they were also cool with uncensored overseas books until 2022. danimaru's debut work was initially released uncensored in taiwan, but then taiwanese stores were forced to change that and now their stuff is sometimes even more censored than in japan.
Galder wrote...
alonnnnnn53 wrote...
Galder wrote...
TooFictious wrote...
MisterSmall wrote...

the price difference is totally normal and the same for non hentai manga as well. murican prices are like 13 dollars + per non hentai book and here in europe like 7 to 8 euros for the same thing.
and again, got DID work with fakku some 5-7 years ago. and they were also cool with uncensored overseas books until 2022. danimaru's debut work was initially released uncensored in taiwan, but then taiwanese stores were forced to change that and now their stuff is sometimes even more censored than in japan.

Actually now I think it's just a question of money
alonnnnnn53 wrote...
Galder wrote...
alonnnnnn53 wrote...
Galder wrote...
TooFictious wrote...
MisterSmall wrote...

if you go back 10 or 20 pages you'll probably find some old comments (unless they've been deleted) where a guy claimed that mujin comics/ti.net wouldn't deal with fakku cause they wanted too much cash.
Galder wrote...
alonnnnnn53 wrote...
Galder wrote...
alonnnnnn53 wrote...
Galder wrote...
TooFictious wrote...
MisterSmall wrote...

if you go back 10 or 20 pages you'll probably find some old comments (unless they've been deleted) where a guy claimed that mujin comics/ti.net wouldn't deal with fakku cause they wanted too much cash.

Well then, what is it? enlighten us with your wisdom
you gave arguments to counter the hypothesis that all this was due to censorship, which I've come to accept, even though certain Japanese publishers have said that they were wary of article 175 of the penal code, even if the books were published abroad.
Besides, I'm not going to bother looking for who said what
if you have the answer, tell me why certain Japanese publishers don't want to work with Fakku
and tell me why a book published in France is censored but not in the UK, even though the book is exactly the same, knowing that it could be published without censorship in France.
The books that are censored are almost always published by the same Japanese publisher. So either it's a question of law, which could even be linked to Article 175, or it's a question of money, or the demands and clauses of the contracts are abusive.
Besides, I got this from a Japanese artist who himself asked his publisher
alonnnnnn53 wrote...
Galder wrote...
alonnnnnn53 wrote...
Galder wrote...
alonnnnnn53 wrote...
Galder wrote...
TooFictious wrote...
MisterSmall wrote...

you gave arguments to counter the hypothesis that all this was due to censorship, which I've come to accept, even though certain Japanese publishers have said that they were wary of article 175 of the penal code, even if the books were published abroad.
if you have the answer, tell me why certain Japanese publishers don't want to work with Fakku
and tell me why a book published in France is censored but not in the UK, even though the book is exactly the same, knowing that it could be published without censorship in France.
The books that are censored are almost always published by the same Japanese publisher. So either it's a question of law, which could even be linked to Article 175, or it's a question of money, or the demands and clauses of the contracts are abusive.

what's your deal? lmao
how was anything i said debunking your argument? you said it's about cash, i said someone else claimed the same. i wouldn't know since i have no contacts whatsoever to any artists or publishers.
Galder wrote...
alonnnnnn53 wrote...
Galder wrote...
alonnnnnn53 wrote...
Galder wrote...
alonnnnnn53 wrote...
Galder wrote...
TooFictious wrote...
MisterSmall wrote...

what's your deal? lmao
how was anything i said debunking your argument? you said it's about cash, i said someone else claimed the same. i wouldn't know since i have no contacts whatsoever to any artists or publishers.

A problem ? no I don't, it's just that I wanted to point out the fact that even if you said I was wrong and that censorship (Japanese law) had nothing to do with the fact that Japanese publishers did not want to work with English publishers, there were still Japanese publishers who were afraid of this and who were very reluctant to publish works abroad without censorship, and the same goes for certain artists.
there are even books in French bookstores that could not be sold without being censored so there must be a reason
And as for abusive contracts or quite simply the question of money, I said to myself that if books sold abroad were more expensive, there must be a reason, but since you tell me that it It's normal, I figured you must have the answer, since you seem so sure of yourself.
I really enjoy this site. Being able to get both digital and paperback copy, it's a great system.

I would like to recommend ALL of Sasamori Tomoe's work.

Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/manga/l/living-with-succubus-compilation-vol1-vol4-english_1697561933/thumbs/001.thumb.jpg

The physical edition of this work has already been released to Irodori Comics.

I'm sure that adding this along with much of Sasamori's work would be great for FAKKU.

Gaming Harem:

Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/manga/g/gaming-harem-english_1611789850/thumbs/001.thumb.jpg

Only the first one's released on paperback, but it definitely would be great to be released on paperback.
Can we get Ame Arare's Toshoshitsu no Kanojo series there's like 6 chapters

Forum Image: https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/p7bwcobgmp7.jpg
Here to request again Oppai Highway by Kito Sakeru. You guys have had him on here for years. I'll definitely buy it digitally

Forum Image: http://pbs.twimg.com/media/EsZHhn5UwAELcf0?format=jpg&name=small