Yaoi-Con 2012

Pages 12345NextLast
Did I mention that FAKKU will be at Yaoi-Con in Long Beach, CA this weekend? I'll be giving a few panels and we'll have a booth in the dealers room. If you're in the area stop by and say hello!

april-pillow-1.jpg
oh my... I really wish I could go but my hand is tied up atm (literally) :( ... as for the pic you guys posted, all I can say is "oh you guyzzzz :3" XD
Forum Image: http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/009/855/35xyux.jpg
Probably going to get like 12 down reps for this! >:3
623 FAKKU QA
How gay could this be with both of them staring straight at Asuka's tits?
I dont approve. I wont be there so no encouragement. DIE IN A GAY GANGBANG!
--------^(T^T)^

Koko7 wrote...
MayaReinhartz wrote...
Koko7 wrote...
--------^(T^T)^

Okej, You don't approve it, you have to right to do so.

But wish them death because you don't approve something that does not change your life in anyway?

You're a shame sir D;<

Im not a dude and Im a "big yaoi fan". I was just joking around but I guess a few didnt understand my joking. I said "I wont be there so no encouragement" as a way to show how jealous Iam that he is going but I, being a huge fan of yaoi, cannot.
Same with the rest just stupid shit I wrote cause I felt like it and it wasnt serious at all. In the end I wasnt serious and to say that the biggest fan of yaoi on fakku doesnt approve of yaoi is pretty damn silly.

Here's a more understandable and "serious" thought about jacob going to the yaoicon since you and maybe others may want to give me some shit on nothing.

"Wow I'am so jealous you are going to a yaoi convention Jacob and I cannot. I'm a really big fan of yaoi and someone who is more into hentai than yaoi is going! Geez this seems almost unfair. But I hope you have lots of fun anyway and stay safe."

-Sincerely Koko7.
:/
looking so wrong... just joking. One year, I'll set all my holidays to get to go at all the conventions you guys appear at.
You two seem to be having fun... CAN I JOIN?!?
Aw shit, I completely forgot about this.
Koko7 wrote...
--------^(T^T)^

I thought you liked BL.
Are you guys wearing make-up?
The boob to moob ratio is a little off for the average gay guy pic.
love that pic
There is nothing gay about two guys pillow fighting while looking at asuka's tits or is their? :\
Are you going to be serving Yaoi sticks?
Forum Image: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6r46jqVgX1rzhyf7o1_500.png
Foreground Eclipse wrote...
Koko7 wrote...
--------^(T^T)^

I thought you liked BL.

I do~alot! I just cant be there...>:
oh look at those fine boobs I would just like to burrow my face in them, how did you get so nice boobs Jacob?
I was like "Yaoi? Isn't that kinda gay?" Then I saw the picture and I was like "Well, I guess I'm gay now."
WHY! i was so planning to go this year to! stupid finacial situations ruining everything! You guys should go next year too!!!!!!!
OH GOD ITS THAT PIC AGAIN.

awesome times :D
Pages 12345NextLast