Yaoi-Con 2012

Pages Prev12345Next
And so it begins...
Forum Image: http://us5.memecdn.com/oh-god-no_o_174986.jpg
I KNEW IT, I knew it all along!
Dafaq... Someone pass me the eye bleach... Hope you guys don't mind.. I reported this post.. LMFAO
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
Someone be sure to record everything that happens and upload it... because Jacob and Mike might just start throwing pillows at each other after paneling...

D;
The world is ruled by gays........
Jacob, that was rather homosexual.
And if you're at a yaoi-con, why don't you have any yaoi doujinshi in the store?
the biggest anime-sausage show.

Well, whatever floats your goat
Yes. This is okay. (â—‘†¿â—)
Kazeoni wrote...
Also careful guys man-man pillow-fights tend to turn into fisting fights.

fixed it.
lusobr wrote...
Kazeoni wrote...
Also careful guys man-man pillow-fights tend to turn into fisting fights.

fixed it.

what are babbling about?
Koko7 wrote...
I dont approve. I wont be there so no encouragement. DIE IN A GAY GANGBANG!
--------^(T^T)^

Okej, You don't approve it, you have to right to do so.

But wish them death because you don't approve something that does not change your life in anyway?

You're a shame sir D;
MayaReinhartz wrote...
Koko7 wrote...
--------^(T^T)^

But wish them death because you don't approve something that does not change your life in anyway?

You're a shame sir D;<

Im not a dude and Im a "big yaoi fan". I was just joking around but I guess a few didnt understand my joking. I said "I wont be there so no encouragement" as a way to show how jealous Iam that he is going but I, being a huge fan of yaoi, cannot.
Same with the rest just stupid shit I wrote cause I felt like it and it wasnt serious at all. In the end I wasnt serious and to say that the biggest fan of yaoi on fakku doesnt approve of yaoi is pretty damn silly.

Here's a more understandable and "serious" thought about jacob going to the yaoicon since you and maybe others may want to give me some shit on nothing.

"Wow I'am so jealous you are going to a yaoi convention Jacob and I cannot. I'm a really big fan of yaoi and someone who is more into hentai than yaoi is going! Geez this seems almost unfair. But I hope you have lots of fun anyway and stay safe."

-Sincerely Koko7.
:/
Yeah that's good, hit him with the pillow.... yeah...

Now wrestle >:3

wait wut...
Oh my god ._.
I cannot believe I missed this for hetero reasons.

What am I coming to D:
Do something in Canada. :c
It was amazing meeting them and their panels were funny as shit! :D Any con they go to now, I'm going to their panels :D
That pic made my nose bleed and I explosively grew a cock that swelled up and exploded spooge everywhere. It was glorious.
Koko7 wrote...
MayaReinhartz wrote...
Koko7 wrote...
--------^(T^T)^

You're a shame sir D;<

Im not a dude and Im a "big yaoi fan". I was just joking around but I guess a few didnt understand my joking. I said "I wont be there so no encouragement" as a way to show how jealous Iam that he is going but I, being a huge fan of yaoi, cannot.
Same with the rest just stupid shit I wrote cause I felt like it and it wasnt serious at all. In the end I wasnt serious and to say that the biggest fan of yaoi on fakku doesnt approve of yaoi is pretty damn silly.

Here's a more understandable and "serious" thought about jacob going to the yaoicon since you and maybe others may want to give me some shit on nothing.

"Wow I'am so jealous you are going to a yaoi convention Jacob and I cannot. I'm a really big fan of yaoi and someone who is more into hentai than yaoi is going! Geez this seems almost unfair. But I hope you have lots of fun anyway and stay safe."

-Sincerely Koko7.
:/

You know, It is quite hard to realize when you are being sincere or not in the internet Q_Q

Gomen D;
Pages Prev12345Next