Black Friday Sale 2017

Pages 123Next
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
I don†˜t want to go on the nerves of the fakku team, but will there be a Black Friday Sale this year? Can the international buyers hope for a repetition of last years sale?
Yes we will have a black friday sale! Nothing to reveal about it yet
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Fingers crossed free postage. I'll be able to order books again :D
The postage is still too much for me to be able to order more
Drifter995 wrote...

How many do you want to buy this time? I'm at around 20...
Drifter995 Neko//Night
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...

How many do you want to buy this time? I'm at around 20...

Would try for as many as I can afford at the time. Only have two so far, because $50usd a book is very steep otherwise
OMG I'm so pumped for this, I hope free shipping comes back, cause I really can't afford it otherwise. I have a huuuuge list of books I want, I'm not sure if I'll have money for all of them even with free shipping XD

Also, I plan to upgrade a couple books I already own a digital copy of. Do any of you know what needs to be done in order to get digital price back?
fallenwing13 wrote...
OMG I'm so pumped for this, I hope free shipping comes back, cause I really can't afford it otherwise. I have a huuuuge list of books I want, I'm not sure if I'll have money for all of them even with free shipping XD

Also, I plan to upgrade a couple books I already own a digital copy of. Do any of you know what needs to be done in order to get digital price back?

From the FAQ

How do I "upgrade" my digital edition to a paperback?
Place an order for the paperback and go through the entire process. Once done, send an email to store@fakku.net with the order ID numbers for your two orders (which will be in the emails we sent) and we will refund the cost of the digital edition.
Thanks a lot!

But what if my digital versions were gifts? Does that mean I can't upgrade it?
fallenwing13 wrote...
Thanks a lot!

But what if my digital versions were gifts? Does that mean I can't upgrade it?

I think it's not possible as you didn't buy it in the first hand, but you can try your luck and ask the fakku stuff directly via e-mail.
Forgotten_Ash The Degenerate
And now we wait...
now i'm sitting, waiting, wishing...
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Dem turkey naps. Kills productivity.
So when is this happening? XD
fallenwing13 wrote...
So when is this happening? XD

Ditto. got books to buy and a hole in my pocket
Forgotten_Ash The Degenerate
Me checking every hour and still no sale

Forum Image: https://media1.tenor.com/images/b5ff4d9783c61db83962f07155802827/tenor.gif?itemid=5637398
Why are the gods testing us?
Jacob, we are talking about you.
Let us give you our money! xD
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
I coulda save 10 bucks on Urotsukidoji 2. T_T Oh well at least it in the mail... i think.
I am really disappointed...
I was planning on buying 9 books, over $180. Now if I don't spend $250, I can go cry over the corner.
Please, don't do this... I've been waiting a year for this, but that's just too much money...
Yeah same here. I still don't understand why they don't make their goods more easily available around the world. A missed opportunity.
Pages 123Next