Black Friday Sale 2017

Pages Prev123
chrono01 2D Waifu > 3D Waifu
animefreak_usa wrote...
chrono01 wrote...
I was excited to order a few books (ones that have been on my wishlist for a while), but two of them are currently sold out (Non-Virgin and Ima Real). They actually sold out while I was in the checkout process, so that's some pretty terrible luck for me. I hope they're re-printed later. :(

This is a great deal, but since UPS is the method of choice for free shipping, does anyone know if it will incur brokerage for those outside of the US? I normally choose standard post for my shipping needs, since that has a lower chance to get his by additional taxes. Since it's UPS, and given the cost of the shipment itself, if I did order $150 worth of books for the free shipping I'd be worried as to what I'd have to pay at the door. Honestly, it'd probably be better for me if I just made several smaller order through standard post if that was the case.

I want to take advantage of this special, but given the $150 requirement, the fact that two of the books I most wanted are out-of-stock and I'd be required to add another two to my order that I likely wouldn't have purchased otherwise, and UPS being the only choice for free shipping (let's be honest, it's a 99.99% chance I'll probably have to pay a nice amount of money at the door due to their obscene brokerage fees), and I think I might pass on it (as much as I regret to say). :(

Mounties will collect 8 to 24 cad depending on what province. Maybe.

Yeah, I did a Google search and apparently it's something around $29 for a $100.01 - $200 valued shipment. It's not as bad as I thought, but I think I'll still wait and buy things single just so I can opt for standard shipping. If the two books I most wanted were in-stock I might be tempted, but since they're not I guess I'll wait and hope they're eventually re-stocked.

Edit:

Never mind, I am so weak.

- Let Loose with Lewd Boobs!
- Bashful Break
- Kogals, Sluts, and Whatever
- Love-Ridden
- XXX Maiden
- A Body for Play
- Peachy-Butt Girls
- Melty Gaze

Ordered. Credit card be damned.
Its odd i went to add the physical games to my cart and the sale prices aren't showing up. I was thinking maybe the sale is over but the website still says it's on.
Sebanisu wrote...
Its odd i went to add the physical games to my cart and the sale prices aren't showing up. I was thinking maybe the sale is over but the website still says it's on.

I've run into the same problem...
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
owellherewego wrote...
Sebanisu wrote...

I've run into the same problem...

Yeah, me too. The only thing still in discount mode is free shipping, everything else is back to normal prices...
So is it still available or?
Annnnnnnd its over.

Load of horse crap that conveniently I could not enter my credit card info just as the sale happens and the support staff is off for the weekend. (already sent the ticket friday), and the only payment I could make is bitcoin. I don't mean to rant, but I ain't a bitcoin person. Just not on that bandwagon.

Forum Image: https://imgur.com/a/5f09k

Edit Add-on:
Still cannot add my credit card info
GamingNerd wrote...
Annnnnnnd its over.

Load of horse crap that conveniently I could not enter my credit card info just as the sale happens and the support staff is off for the weekend. (already sent the ticket friday), and the only payment I could make is bitcoin. I don't mean to rant, but I ain't a bitcoin person. Just not on that bandwagon.

Edit Add-on:

We'll get it figured out now that the week has started, all of our staff were away for the holiday. If you were unable to get any of the deals, we can apply them to your next order so you don't miss out
Jacob wrote...
GamingNerd wrote...
Annnnnnnd its over.

Edit Add-on:

We'll get it figured out now that the week has started, all of our staff were away for the holiday. If you were unable to get any of the deals, we can apply them to your next order so you don't miss out

yeah I did miss out cause of this issue.
So I don't normally like to complain when a website I enjoy offers discounted product, but I'm a little confused. I logged in Black Friday expecting to find a sale but didn't see anything. I logged in again this morning, thinking that there must be a Cyber Monday deal instead, and saw a "Black Friday Weekend" sale but couldn't take advantage of the prices (apparently the sale had ended and there was some technical issue). Was the sale really only for Saturday and Sunday? Just seems counter-intuitive and I was more than willing to throw some money at my screen.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
talentedmrhume wrote...
So I don't normally like to complain when a website I enjoy offers discounted product, but I'm a little confused. I logged in Black Friday expecting to find a sale but didn't see anything. I logged in again this morning, thinking that there must be a Cyber Monday deal instead, and saw a "Black Friday Weekend" sale but couldn't take advantage of the prices (apparently the sale had ended and there was some technical issue). Was the sale really only for Saturday and Sunday? Just seems counter-intuitive and I was more than willing to throw some money at my screen.

it was on sat and sunday
It was on the digital copies
that the staff picked out, 8 books, a bunch of doujin and some other stuff
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Taz_9000 wrote...
talentedmrhume wrote...

it was on sat and sunday

Well the 8 books had a deal with the bundle of digital and book also, but it might of been out of stock after i looked at them.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
animefreak_usa wrote...
Taz_9000 wrote...
talentedmrhume wrote...

it was on sat and sunday

Well the 8 books had a deal with the bundle of digital and book also, but it might of been out of stock after i looked at them.

when i looked it showed digital copies half price but i did look on the last day and only had a quick glance at them, as i just buy the digital copies.
Taz_9000 wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Taz_9000 wrote...
talentedmrhume wrote...

it was on sat and sunday

when i looked it showed digital copies half price but i did look on the last day and only had a quick glance at them, as i just buy the digital copies.

The screenshot of your haul had (2) 9.99$ bundles. The one i seen was Urotsukidōji vol 2.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
So... what did everyone buy on the fakku Black Friday weekend?

I†˜ve bought a total of 13 books although 11 were upgrades from the digital editions of this year†˜s books...
Taz_9000 wrote...
talentedmrhume wrote...

it was on sat and sunday

Welp, that's irksome. Not Black Friday, not Cyber Monday, but the two days in between? Seems very silly.
talentedmrhume wrote...
Taz_9000 wrote...
talentedmrhume wrote...

it was on sat and sunday

Welp, that's irksome. Not Black Friday, not Cyber Monday, but the two days in between? Seems very silly.

Was on Friday. https://www.fakku.net/forums/posts/4710166#4710166
That when I seen it. Taz's on the other side of the world so it's closer to Saturday.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
talentedmrhume wrote...
Taz_9000 wrote...
talentedmrhume wrote...

it was on sat and sunday

as freaky said, it comes down to where you are from.
chrono01 2D Waifu > 3D Waifu
Welp, so much for my estimate on brokerage charges (UPS Standard, from the US into Canada). I got hit with a $50+ invoice this morning from UPS, from my Black Friday "free shipping" order from FAKKU. I expected brokerage, but not this much. I honestly think I paid more than I would have, had I just ordered these things outside of the free shipping promotion and chosen USPS as my shipping option (no brokerage charges this way).

Needless to say, I won't both shipping anything else through UPS Standard, even if a free shipping promotion is held. :(
Pages Prev123