[Locked] FAKKU State of the Union 2016

While I understand the fact of the site going legit and wanting to make a sustainable business model I would've liked to have been able to keep the names of the Doujin's and other manga's I saved to my favourites. Now I have no idea what I had saved and can't find them, either through this site or any others.

Is there any way to find out what I saved to favourites before or is it all gone now and I'll have to slowly find them all over again?
Hybridwolf wrote...
While I understand the fact of the site going legit and wanting to make a sustainable business model I would've liked to have been able to keep the names of the Doujin's and other manga's I saved to my favourites. Now I have no idea what I had saved and can't find them, either through this site or any others.

Is there any way to find out what I saved to favourites before or is it all gone now and I'll have to slowly find them all over again?

In your favorites folder there a blue export collection link. Save and open in notepad or use a json converter/reader.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Hybridwolf wrote...

In your favorites folder there a blue export collection link. Save and open in notepad or use a json converter/reader.

Oh wow that worked! thanks for that :D
"I'm going to stick around and lurk for a long time. I'll keep watch and see what happens, but I think this ship plotted it's course directly into a cliff side." I will be doing the same, but sadly I fear this will be the end of the best site for hentai I have ever encountered.
chille the elderitch one
boltsandguns wrote...
chille wrote...
Going to be a little bit salty but I'm kind of unhappy, because i've lost the knowledge of doujinshi that I once had in my collections and favourites. I went from having over 300 favourites to just 41. My absolute favourite hentai is gone and i dont know the name of it.

It no longer really matters since i've lost interest in the site.

On the favorites page in the upper right hand corner is an export link, that will give you a file with all your favorites even the removed ones.

ah thankyou!
so is it normal for another site to be pirating paid content from fakku?
just wondering since I found alot on another website
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
Ultimate_Hentai_Fan wrote...

Unless it's Bosshi XXX Mix, no.
Also take into account I only speak about straight uploads of the licensed content, not scanlated content
Likhos01 wrote...

Also take into account I only speak about straight uploads of the licensed content, not scanlated content

it's the uncensored paid subscriptions I found like a lot
Snow Queen is one of them
Likhos01 wrote...

Normal... yes. Supposed to... no. Can't stop a pirate.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Likhos01 wrote...

so when Jacob finds out a
He'll do a DMCA on them?

@Likhos01
also I found bosshi on there
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
animefreak_usa wrote...
Likhos01 wrote...

He'll do a DMCA on them?

@Likhos01

Bosshi XXX Mix is a weird case, it was posted on Sadpanda by FAKKU on the logic that those who want can buy it if they want to support the artist.
Likhos01 wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Likhos01 wrote...

He'll do a DMCA on them?

@Likhos01

Bosshi XXX Mix is a weird case, it was posted on Sadpanda by FAKKU on the logic that those who want can buy it if they want to support the artist.

it's not the XXX mix one it looks like a body to play with
ah found nappa

Jacob might want to disable the right click feature in the viewing window so they can right-click save
oh well.
well if i had the chance i would've did it.
because the work that everyone is making is great and actualy looks better then the ''free ones''
but still its a bit sad, something im not really used to.
Likhos01 wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Likhos01 wrote...

He'll do a DMCA on them?

@Likhos01

ah found nappa

Jacob might want to disable the right click feature in the viewing window so they can right-click save

The ripping process is more complex then that. But jacob knows about the torrents and sites.

I still can't use the script. I don't know java.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Likhos01 wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Likhos01 wrote...

He'll do a DMCA on them?

@Likhos01

ah found nappa

The ripping process is more complex then that. But jacob knows about the torrents and sites.

I still can't use the script. I don't know java.

in chrome java is disabled by default kinda stupid really
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Blvdman wrote...
The other issue is the conversion rate from US to other countries may not be worth it. I live in Canada and 1 USD is .70 CAD so $12.50 USD is $17.85 CAD then you add the tax that will be applied and I'm sitting at $20.00 CAD. Which is insane considering once upon a time USD equaled CAD. There are endless sites that provide similar services that Fakku has and have remained free. I understand the view of where Fakku is going, but I'm not sure if it will be successful. "The Pricing Is Absurd, to non americans"

While, to some extent, I do understand what you are saying, blaming the conversion rate is silly. Sure, the numbers are bigger, but their worth is the same, that is exactly why the conversion rate is what it is. You can't expect to pay the same number in your currency when it is not worth as much. The pricing is not absurd for non-Americans, it is exactly the same for everyone, even if the bigger number may make you think differently.
luinthoron wrote...
Blvdman wrote...
The other issue is the conversion rate from US to other countries may not be worth it. I live in Canada and 1 USD is .70 CAD so $12.50 USD is $17.85 CAD then you add the tax that will be applied and I'm sitting at $20.00 CAD. Which is insane considering once upon a time USD equaled CAD. There are endless sites that provide similar services that Fakku has and have remained free. I understand the view of where Fakku is going, but I'm not sure if it will be successful. "The Pricing Is Absurd, to non americans"

While, to some extent, I do understand what you are saying, blaming the conversion rate is silly. Sure, the numbers are bigger, but their worth is the same, that is exactly why the conversion rate is what it is. You can't expect to pay the same number in your currency when it is not worth as much. The pricing is not absurd for non-Americans, it is exactly the same for everyone, even if the bigger number may make you think differently.

i think he's complaining about the extra charges when buying something with a credit card outside your native currency. they add Forex charges, higher USD value when exchanging to CAD (with the example given above, 1USD = .70 CAD: the bank would buy 1USD for .66-68CAD, but sell 1USD for .72-.75CAD), and taxes (some banks have those taxes).

but imo i think it's minuscule. i think the biggest issue for this guy is that fakku only have USD price. that's a given since fakku only have a US bank account.

japs also pay that kind of price for the thing and even more. so i dont see "The Pricing Is Absurd, to non americans" at all. just goes to show why the japs can do it in their country and not with outside their country. culture differences shows how much you can go for these stuff.
Hanayome Ultimate Laziness

Yeah. As long as they give credit to Fakku, I don't really mind to be honest.
HI
I do agree and i will keep supporting fakku. What you are doing is a good setp in the right way we do need to give artise the glory that they deserve for there work. This is what all hentai sits should do and like you said we need to change the way the artis look at us so that we can enjoy more of the content that we have been enjoying for so long. Please keep it up and thank you.
Hanayome wrote...

Yeah. As long as they give credit to Fakku, I don't really mind to be honest.

huh

they did have in the title "Fakku" on each chapter
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: