[Locked] FAKKU State of the Union 2016

Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
Ok that's cool and all but... how do I put it.
No one cares that you are getting your fix of H from other sites. Everyone fucking do!
Stop thinking FAKKU has every hentai in their hands, this is only a fraction of an even bigger industry. Hell, I visit a whole lot of sites to check content I'm not expecting to see localized (and sometimes not even translated).

I, however, buy my books whenever I can (at least when there is a localization)
Likhos01 wrote...
No one cares that you are getting your fix of H from other sites. Everyone fucking do!
Stop thinking FAKKU has every hentai in their hands, this is only a fraction of an even bigger industry. Hell, I visit a whole lot of sites to check content I'm not expecting to see localized (and sometimes not even translated).

Remember people still think Jacob is the cause of a lot of non wani books and manga getting off sites. There still people who think power play was removed off ex because of him. (Which is dumb since it was removed before the deal and wani doesn't own it.)
Likhos01 wrote...

Likewise, its cool and all.

But they should actually ¨care¨ because I think thats what most of the free userbase did, look into other sites and one of the reasons if the site loses traffic and never recovers (I pray that doesnt happen) so if you want to tackle a problem, you might want to explore the source of the problem?.

And WHEN did I say fakku lacked content or stated/assumed it had everything? or has a fewer selection now? that might be true but i dont recall stating that, I only stated that i can find same h material in other site as well thus making it even less reason to pay.

Also good for you, if you can subscribe but not everyon is willing to pay 12$+ for a monthly fee, which is expensive as hell.

have a nice day.
Krehan wrote...

But they should actually ¨care¨ because I think thats what most of the free userbase did, look into other sites and one of the reasons if the site loses traffic and never recovers (I pray that doesnt happen) so if you want to tackle a problem, you might want to explore the source of the problem?.

And WHEN did I say fakku lacked content or stated/assumed it had everything? or has a fewer selection now? that might be true but i dont recall stating that, I only stated that i can find same h material in other site as well thus making it even less reason to pay.

Also good for you, if you can subscribe but not everyon is willing to pay 12$+ for a monthly fee, which is expensive as hell.

1) not my problem, I let the staff respond to that

2) How do I put it... Only a pleb would check only one hentai site ever. There is nothing such as a complete scan site and a lot of different references are missing depending of the sites. As of you going to see Fakku's content on other sites, I don't give a fucking shit, you are the same as all the others who said the same fucking thing since this thread exist. Fucking jewish parrot.

3) I don't buy subscription, but BITCH PLEASE! It's only as expensive as a lunch in a Mac Donald's.
YQII FAKKU Translator
We've never rejected the idea of free content. It's one item on a long list of features we like to implement in the upcoming year.

I also disagree that it's "expensive as hell." As of next month, the subscription will give you three new magazines every month, all of which cost $4-7 each, and access to close to a year's worth of back issues. Not only is it cheaper, it's also an arguably superior product in many ways for a western audience.
YQII wrote...
We've never rejected the idea of free content. It's one item on a long list of features we like to implement in the upcoming year.

I also disagree that it's "expensive as hell." As of next month, the subscription will give you three new magazines every month, all of which cost $4-7 each, and access to close to a year's worth of back issues. Not only is it cheaper, it's also an arguably superior product in many ways for a western audience.

Three magazines but most of the content is just fluff since the average person only cares about a small amount of artists they like, I generally only have like 4 artists i like on here which include some that will be coming later on. So having a year's worth available is nice but 50% of it will be largely ignored.
YQII FAKKU Translator
RozenLetter wrote...
Three magazines but most of the content is just fluff since the average person only cares about a small amount of artists they like

I believe these are the three most popular magazines in Japan, which would suggest that the average person enjoys the overall content. Of course everyone has their own favorites, but it's not like the majority is just filler material. If you feel that way, then it might just not be the right product for you.

If you only like a single rock band, you can't complain about the price of a best of album with 40 different artists. You're better off buying an album from that particular band with 10 songs on it, but someone who enjoys rock in general would get a lot of value from the best of alternative.

Likewise, if you only like a handful of h-manga artists, your money is best spent on books. If you instead enjoy most of the artists from these magazines—which should be fairly likely for the typical reader, since the magazines are popular because some of the most popular artists contribute to them—you can get six books worth of content each month for less than the price of 1½ books.
YQII wrote...
RozenLetter wrote...
Three magazines but most of the content is just fluff since the average person only cares about a small amount of artists they like

I believe these are the three most popular magazines in Japan, which would suggest that the average person enjoys the overall content. Of course everyone has their own favorites, but it's not like the majority is just filler material. If you feel that way, then it might just not be the right product for you.

If you only like a single rock band, you can't complain about the price of a best of album with 40 different artists. You're better off buying an album from that particular band with 10 songs on it, but someone who enjoys rock in general would get a lot of value from the best of alternative.

Likewise, if you only like a handful of h-manga artists, your money is best spent on books. If you instead enjoy most of the artists from these magazines—which should be fairly likely for the typical reader, since the magazines are popular because some of the most popular artists contribute to them—you can get six books worth of content each month for less than the price of 1½ books.

Well that only applies to japan since they are able to get everything they want where as here in the west we can't easily get everything so we pick and choose what we like.

Its true that some of the best contribute but its not like they are all in there at the same time in order to promote the less popular ones. Not to mention ppl aren't paying for 6 books worth of content they are paying for the handful they like, try and sell a magazine using ppl others never heard of it won't end well.

When someone pays for a subscription they aren't paying for everything they are paying for the month to see if the content they like is added because by then they would have seen most of they wanted. Fakku's issue is that they aren't advertising any big names effectively if it means getting more ppl to the site then they should make it a priority to do so most announcements being made via the forums doesn't help and the front page ones are quickly overshadowed once the uploads pop up.
YQII FAKKU Translator
RozenLetter wrote...
ppl aren't paying for 6 books worth of content they are paying for the handful they like

Yes, that's the basis of this sort of service. If we compare it to books, you can hate 75% of the content and still get your money's worth.

The original comment I replied to was that the subscription is too expensive, and I simply pointed out that it's cheaper than the alternative of buying the books in Japan, because I think a lot of people don't know how much h-manga actually costs. Now if you don't enjoy any of the content, that's a separate issue.
Likhos01 wrote...
Krehan wrote...

1) not my problem, I let the staff respond to that

2) How do I put it... Only a pleb would check only one hentai site ever. There is nothing such as a complete scan site and a lot of different references are missing depending of the sites. As of you going to see Fakku's content on other sites, I don't give a fucking shit, you are the same as all the others who said the same fucking thing since this thread exist. Fucking jewish parrot.

3) I don't buy subscription, but BITCH PLEASE! It's only as expensive as a lunch in a Mac Donald's.

whoa easy there champ, Fucking jewish parrot??

I never insulted anyone, so can we stay civil? As i see now, you are just one fanatic thats being defensive and shrugging off with insults anyone with a different opinion, and as you said, you dong give a fuck, but the ones on the upper side should actually care.

Ofc no one will stay in one freaking site, hence why blocking all your freaking free userbase is a not a good move..how do I PUT IT? hmm when one site offers you nothing for preview, NOTHING or barely good free stuff (which is one of the reasons why fakku got this big) and i got so many other options floating around, why should i even stay here? recommend it to my friends? huh?

Statistically speaking Fakku had 1 billion browser page visits per MONTH and 9m unique visitors (aka your so called jewish parrots/leeches), 50000 subscribed users (how many of those remain as loyal pay subscribers?)

Now dont start saying that these ppl are ungrateful or whathever because as much as they benefited from fakku from all these years, fakku also reached where it is now thanks to ´us´.

Jacob said that free content will be available in the future, what kind of free content? enough to entince the freebase to regularly stay in the site and not be swayed into other sites?

And about the price, im not going to debate it since it varies a lot..where im living 13$ is a big deal, specially for something thats considered luxury of luxuries,and im honestly glad for you if you live in a country where economy is stable, fakkus userbase is not only based in one country, unless you are specifically aiming for that...then my bad.

And lastly, if you give a shit then I politely ask you to stfu and stop insulting any person that post something different to your view,

thank you very much.

This is my last post so im not responding anymore, have a nice day.

PD: Nice community.
I could tear you another asshole again but I don't know where to start and the lack of response would make it useless anyway.

I'll just nitpick on that:
Krehan wrote...

Saying that when you are confronted to only one asshole (yours truly)? wow, what a douche you are.
That's not nice to lump the others with me. They never asked for anything.~
Krehan wrote...

Now dont start saying that these ppl are ungrateful or whathever because as much as they benefited from fakku from all these years, fakku also reached where it is now thanks to ´us´.

Fakku does benefit from us, but I do not think Fakku has ever benefited from someone like you. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if you used Adblock back before subs.
Whoa, calm down y'all. Krehan wasn't being an asshole and doesn't deserve such hostility.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Let's try and stay on topic and not resort to insulting anyone.
It was a good run, but if I had 12-20 bucks for every website on the web that has went behind a paywall, every free game, every service that used to be free, I would be very, very rich. I understand why it has to be done, the content creators want paid and you face copyright laws and what not. Not complaining, will have to go though. I don't have enough money to pay all of these things, I already pay 95 a month for the internet and what do I get for it? A ton of sites going to the sub model. Say I like 25 sites and they all want 12.50, thats 312.50, and i haven't even gotten my gems to play my free to play games. I don't know many people that have that kind of scratch after bills. Don't say you must pick your favorites, cause that was a very low ball number. The internet is getting outrageous, why can't you just run ads?
Tuna Funk wrote...
It was a good run, but if I had 12-20 bucks for every website on the web that has went behind a paywall, every free game, every service that used to be free, I would be very, very rich. I understand why it has to be done, the content creators want paid and you face copyright laws and what not. Not complaining, will have to go though. I don't have enough money to pay all of these things, I already pay 95 a month for the internet and what do I get for it? A ton of sites going to the sub model. Say I like 25 sites and they all want 12.50, thats 312.50, and i haven't even gotten my gems to play my free to play games. I don't know many people that have that kind of scratch after bills. Don't say you must pick your favorites, cause that was a very low ball number. The internet is getting outrageous, why can't you just run ads?

There are 25 sites you want to subscribe to? I know things can add up but I think that's a bit of an exaggeration. And yes you have to pick your favorites, few people can afford everything they want, that's just how it is.
So paying 1/5th of my Monthly salary for Fakku? NEVER (Yes, not all countries are America and live by American standards. If I was an American, I'd gladly pay the bills but my salary is only 75$/month - as the minimal in my country.)

Goodbye, greedy people, who instead of fighting FOR legalization of piracy and support of the creator (eliminating the middleman), you have joined the dark side and became the Middleman! I have always hated how some make more money by using the work of others, and you have become like so.
Oh you've removed all of the not licensed content? WTF is wrong with you!!!!

I hope you get shut down soon, you are a disgrace to the modern Internet. At the same time I want you back and FREE.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
L.Grinn wrote...
So paying 1/5th of my Monthly salary for Fakku? NEVER (Yes, not all countries are America and live by American standards. If I was an American, I'd gladly pay the bills but my salary is only 75$/month - as the minimal in my country.)

Goodbye, greedy people, who instead of fighting FOR legalization of piracy and support of the creator (eliminating the middleman), you have joined the dark side and became the Middleman! I have always hated how some make more money by using the work of others, and you have become like so.
Oh you've removed all of the not licensed content? WTF is wrong with you!!!!

I hope you get shut down soon, you are a disgrace to the modern Internet. At the same time I want you back and FREE.

Legalizing piracy, or better said, sharing, while nice, would in no way support the creators. Fakku now gives you the opportunity to support the creators if you choose so, but it is understandable if it is too expensive in your case. There are many "free" alternatives out there for you if you can not pay for the service here. However, the price as it is is about equal to the price of the current two magazines and, with the addition of a third one now, will be even less than what you'd pay for all the content in Japan in the future.

As for the non-licensed content, there is no way any Japanese artist or publisher would continue to do business with Fakku if it would continue stealing the work of others on the side.
Legalizing piracy? Then it wouldn't be piracy, but shareware/freeware/public content. Piracy is only piracy because it isn't free.
Never posted before but can someone explain to me why doxy stuff is not free? I am a patreon donator for doxy and all of doxy stuff is free. Doxy even have a free site for all of his post. Makes me wonder who else this web site took from and charged for. Want to support doxy https://www.patreon.com/doxydoo?ty=c <---- also have a link to his site. http://prismblush.com