Bugs Bugs Bugs

Pages Prev1234Next
hello there is something wrong with my id when i submit a post the pages goes to yahoo for some reason and when i check post my post is not submitted and one more thing when i open a manga and try read try to go to next page by clicking the Next written on page the manga goes back to page 1 instead of going forward can do u some thing about it
you can no longer view a video online or pop up video anymore.
wish you guys would work on the image section.....
Can't create a thread + View count for a thread not updating and or is slow
You guys have alot of work ahead of you!!!! Still; the site is up and that is enough to be proud of and still upload new mangas. In that the rest is minor problems and I know they will be done in time.
Yay!! I'm staying logged in again. Thanks for the getting those bugs fixed.
View all forum post. Is not working. When I click on it in my profile it gives me a 404 error.
Unable to go to next page while reading doujins; it loops the first page. Have to resort of click back on the browser and pick out next page. And if you tried to advance the page, it'll go back to the first page of the doujin you're reading.
-King_Ramiel- wrote...
Unable to go to next page while reading doujins; it loops the first page. Have to resort of click back on the browser and pick out next page. And if you tried to advance the page, it'll go back to the first page of the doujin you're reading.

Click on the image itself, if you click on "next", it'll take you back to the first page.
Creating a new topic in meet and greet is not working. Gives an error that said "Undefined variable: topic" Hope that is some help.
I deleted all the PM's sent to me, and yet:

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/157087-YBA1LFY.jpg
I can't seem to be able to do anykind of posting
it just sends me to a page that says "Forum 404 does not exist"
lazyasschillypepper wrote...
I deleted all the PM's sent to me, and yet:

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/157087-YBA1LFY.jpg

Yea I sent you a message regarding the accidental derep and it said i sent it three times. wtf? i cant read the reply you sent. And to top it all off, it dropped LazyassChillypepper to 1 rep. now i really feel like an a**hole. Sorry!!!
when i try to look at the "all forum posts" option on my profile page i get the 404 not found
It might just be me but whenever I Download stuff I get 1 mb/sec.....im getting 15-20kb/sec >.> then again it could just be my internet >.>

Edit: Yeah I think its the site, I tried Re DLing it off mediafire, worked fine ..... Good Luck fixing everything :)
Everytime i try to post a comment on a manga, it takes me to 404 Not Found page.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
I cant seem to see my post and my post counter thing is like way off..... I should have over 120+ post on the forums.
i still can not search
-Anybody with an account can rep now, the 15 posts requirement no longer exists.
Kai_Naromi wrote...
Whenever I Search For Something In The Search Bar It Takes Me Too The Manga Section

Same and it wont let me click the search icon. You have to use the enter key. The profile page has a little problem showing the right info sometimes. That's all I encounter.
Pages Prev1234Next