Bugs Bugs Bugs

Pages Prev1234
Hey, I'm not really new to this site but I just made an account. I don't really know if anyone cares but when I go to search something in the search bar it takes me to the top 10 manga of the week. So I was hoping someone would fix it ^.^
Sukinidachi wrote...
I lost like 2 pages of my favorites...
As much as I love Fakku! I think you guys should do like an Emergency Maintenance or whatever because it really needs it.. I've never seen Fakku! with this many problems..

Really?
For me all of them just became a single page. that might be your issue.
iCockmaster wrote...
I can't view people's posts on their profiles. Whenever I do it takes me back to my internet provider search or to an error page.

same here
I try to look up stuff on search but it just sends me to the Manga section... what's with that?
I got problems in uploading my avi and resizing tha stuff.
front page doesn't have fakku it has some anime xxx ad shit on there.
ShockandAwe wrote...
front page doesn't have fakku it has some anime xxx ad shit on there.
This only happens when you go to fakku.com Try using fakku.net (not saying this as a smart ass or anything just trying to help :P )
The RSS feed is broken or something. I haven't gotten any updates for almost a month.
Well I don't know whats going on but there is a lot of things wrong with fakku right now lol
yeah, i'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but the Spoilers aren't working for me. if i'm reading a thread with lots of spoilers in it, they don't actually, work, so i have to go through a long post to find what i want.
Pages Prev1234