FAKKU Books: New Titles!

Pages Prev12345Next
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Paracelsus wrote...
Before Fakku Books picked it up, did you know PuniKano was one of the best selling books in Japan last year?

Not surprised at all, although I don't really follow Japanese releases.

Paracelsus wrote...
I think not, you probably saw twenty threads about some obscure ntr doujin in /a/ or /h/ instead.

Why would I possibly see anything in places I never visit?

In any case, all speculations aside, NTRĀ² is getting at least as much attention in the Fakku Books forums as any other book so far.
Enos29 Black Mouse Rising
Publish ALL the Books!
Oeilvert wrote...
Allow me to wholeheartedly disagree.

That's usually what some people in "sadpanda" say, which is only one self-centered way to look at it. It's more like due to how content-packed the site is, nearly all people in very hardcore fetishes are in "sadpanda", and look nowhere else because they don't need to, while there's many mainstream audiences (casuals) who have no idea what "sadpanda" is and believe fakku is the be all and end all. As far as reception goes, I'd say sadpanda is literally the only place that actually welcomes it with open arms (and even there it's debatable). It's no doubt a book like Noise (not Wani) or Henreader or even Mochi's new tank (mixed bag for all people, going from vanilla to netorare) would have been a better pick. When you have to please a multiple audience either you pick a book covering various elements or you go softcore, you can't tell people to deal with it, not with such a hardcore very scorned fetish, on fakku of all places.

As for the reputation, again, it's just "sadpanda", and 4chan's /a/, which is basically lurked by the same exact "sadpanda" users.

If his plan was to please netorare fans, then by all means, if his plan was to please loli fans, I hope he plans a vanilla one after it because this is hardly the best, to say the least.

Those are always the same "ntrfags vs vanillafags" retards over and over again. If you can't ignore them then you are doing something wrong.
You can see a lot of "vanilla" in g.e/ex with a lot of people praising it.
It's just that said site has a lot more content so you can find a lot of people with different tastes.
Don't believe in everything /a/ said, only a few users have more than half a brain.
are theses books going to be fully colored or just english ?
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Josephl64 wrote...
yeah I remember Fakku doesn't upload loli stuff on the site, but I wonder if there would be an exception when it comes to manga/doujinshi

Whole issue with that was in relation to the sponsors. They didn't want loli on here so it was banned, but that isn't the case anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if loli got uploaded more in the future.
AlphSteins Absolute Sword
Where is my NaPaTa? Well I'm fine with Hisasi for now ^^
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
dualcollector wrote...
While I like the author, I'm very against the NTR^2, that series was just too messed up... And there isn't too much of NTR lovers in Fakku I assume? Just my two cents >_<

>not too many NTR fans on Fakku

Forum Image: http://media.giphy.com/media/atQXlRTntnPA4/giphy.gif

You probably don't explore the forums enough, I assume.
Volaverunt wrote...
[quote="Oeilvert"]Allow me to wholeheartedly disagree.

Those are always the same "ntrfags vs vanillafags" retards over and over again. If you can't ignore them then you are doing something wrong.
You can see a lot of "vanilla" in g.e/ex with a lot of people praising it.
It's just that said site has a lot more content so you can find a lot of people with different tastes.
Don't believe in everything /a/ said, only a few users have more than half a brain.

1. I don't believe everything /a/ said, I know what I said based on what I saw and read over the past few years, not just here but around.
2. Ignoring lead to a messed up perception of things, look at the post right above mine.
4. Nice avatar
Looking great so far !

One possible word of caution though - the majority seems to be based around pretty big boobage (with the odd smaller size thrown in). Please don't do a project H and only release udders ^_^
As you can see we will be publishing a wide variety of content, we'll have something for everyone.
Jacob wrote...
As you can see we will be publishing a wide variety of content, we'll have something for everyone.

Now you're actually going for this, when do you plan to remove all of the other copyrighted content from your site?
Toroke Manako, obviously.

HURRY UP, I WANT IT
nonaanon wrote...
Now you're actually going for this, when do you plan to remove all of the other copyrighted content from your site?

This is something I also want to know.
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
Jacob wrote...

Monster girls are possible?

nonaanon wrote...

While I do not agree for books released in Japan only, I kind of agree when it comes to books licensed in the US (like Yamatogawa's released tankoubons).
Maybe there is a reason that escapes me, afterall I never bought Project-X releases.
(let's keep in mind we talk about scans)
Likhos01 wrote...
nonaanon wrote...

While I do not agree for books released in Japan only, I kind of agree when it comes to books licensed in the US (like Yamatogawa's released tankoubons).
Maybe there is a reason that escapes me, afterall I never bought Project-X releases.

Unfortunately this kind of selective legality doesn't really work when you're trying to be a legit business.
Likhos01 wrote...

I think you mean Project-H, but I can't blame you since noone cares about them.

nonaanon wrote...
Unfortunately this kind of selective legality doesn't really work when you're trying to be a legit business.

Well there isn't technically a reason to remove the rest of non-wani content.
El ORLY *PokerFace*
Volaverunt wrote...
Likhos01 wrote...

I think you mean Project-H, but I can't blame you since noone cares about them.

Well, some peeps do care about them but lately they lost whatever momentum they had going on right after it was known that Fakku was going to bring Wani's entire catalog to the U.S, and with printing quality matching that of the original japanese release.
Project-H also kinda rub the wrong way a lot of Hentai fans with their decision to take out few pages which contained loli and stuff. Tho I understand they did it probably cus they didn't have the funds to hire a good lawyer in case shit ever hit the fan, still, it doesn't change the fact that it left a sour taste in many of us.
Personally I think it is absurd that we are still debating the legality of loli Hentai here in the U.S...I mean, years ago Media Blasters released "Kite" uncensored which contains one of the most graphic depictions of loli rape.
I did suggest to Project-H to at least strive for Eros Comix printing quality... But apparently that was too much to ask. :(
Volaverunt wrote...
nonaanon wrote...

Yeah, international copyright law is optional, right?
nonaanon wrote...
Volaverunt wrote...
nonaanon wrote...

Yeah, international copyright law is optional, right?

Maybe.
rellfromny [Fakkuza] Boss
MOAR BOOKS!!
Pages Prev12345Next