[Locked] Otakon!

Pages Prev123Next
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
so it a official, waar is ass hunting
the meet was a blast! sry i don't have any pictures to shares since i couldn't afford a new camera this year, but at least i have fond memories i can keep with me always... and cookies!

what did everyone else think of the place we dined? if anything, i can prolly scout for a new place to eat by time 2011, that is if there will be a meetup then. the cream of crab was bitchin tho =o

aside from the hour long fire event, the convention was great. hopefully next year i'll have more money to waste on hentai and Fakku =P

best wishes for safe trips and next years 'kon!
Had a great time at my first Fakku meetup! For me it was probably the defining moment of Otakon this year (well besides the fire evacuation)
Didn't make it to the first group shots because some huge faggot didn't call me back but the meet up was mad chill. Then my wasted adventure to 7/11 with z and darkstar was rad. Definitely trying to do this again soon.
Amura wrote...
So many males..o.O

Well I see two girls there...
Um, I'm sure most of the other girls were camera shy! ;)
I think I remember seeing three other girls aside from myself...lol

Also, I loved The Nest but if we were to have had any more people the place might have exploded.
Alright : Time for Memorable Quotes.

@two vocaloid cosplayers : Hey, can you two kiss eachother?

From DarkStar: Wouldn't it be cool if someone just tripped and fell on a knife? A knife that I was holding?

@Teglegs:She would show up for 15 mins, and then leave bored.

Where the hell is TMS and Vowels.

We miss you Nikon.

@DarkStar: You're a bottomless pit and disposal for food, but wont eat any of the stuff we're offering.

I'm sure there was more memorable stuff but, its all kinda awash right now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twas a ton of fun, everyone should make it out to next years for absolute sure :)
I wish there would be an Otakon in our country T_T
Waar FAKKU Moderator
andrew, you gonna cry about it? Learn how to find places next time.
Waar wrote...

Learn to remember to call people back, ya huge faggot.
[z]NOFUTURE wrote...

Where the hell is TMS and Vowels.

;^;
Waar FAKKU Moderator
LostQuartet wrote...
Waar wrote...

I told him where to go, how should I have called him back as the pictures were being taken?
Waar wrote...
LostQuartet wrote...
Waar wrote...

I told him where to go, how should I have called him back as the pictures were being taken?

You're Waar. You can make anything happen.
I like the Nest the food was tasty and my waitress was kinda hot :D Of course if you could find a maid cafe that would be best. Damn us Americans and our lack of cosplay cafe's
God damnit I didn't make it to the meetup, but I did at least get to say hi to Jacob at the Sanshee booth. I was the Shizuo Heiwajima cosplayer with the FAKKU! sticker on the back of my DO NOT ENTER sign. [looked something like this: ( - ) LOL]
Was so pissed I somehow missed the meetup. Ah well, maybe next year.
damn. i saw u at metrocon in florida. i really wish i would have said hi and that i was a fan. lol oh well maybe another time =D
sigh.....How i wish that i was there.....
i don't think he likes me <.<

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/181014-VIUC1P8.jpg
Looks like everyone had fun!
I hope everyone enjoyed themselves here in Baltimore.
I might go next year.
Pages Prev123Next