[Locked] Otakon!

Pages Prev123
[z]NOFUTURE wrote...
Alright : Time for Memorable Quotes.

@two vocaloid cosplayers : Hey, can you two kiss eachother?

From DarkStar: Wouldn't it be cool if someone just tripped and fell on a knife? A knife that I was holding?

@Teglegs:She would show up for 15 mins, and then leave bored.

Where the hell is TMS and Vowels.

We miss you Nikon.

@DarkStar: You're a bottomless pit and disposal for food, but wont eat any of the stuff we're offering.

I'm sure there was more memorable stuff but, its all kinda awash right now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twas a ton of fun, everyone should make it out to next years for absolute sure :)

Mine is harder because it is curved.
See you guys in Montreal! otakon was mad fun, esp the fakku meet up. representing canada love!
Dammmmmmmm i really want to go to a con. looks like it would be so much fun, especially to meet up with people from here, might be a bit lonely seeing only strangers around =P
So I guess its true that its fat ugly people who look at hentai.
I love the guy who is Travis in the 2nd photo.
Good meeting you too, Jacob. I was the tall black guy who got the 3X FAKKU! shirt while you guys were still setting up Friday. BTW, I'm rocking out that sticker you gave out!
thats where i have seen that horse head from. i saw that at evo too!
hehe very funny, I hope some day to be there =)
I think I look weird in the picture(mental note:don't shave off all facial hair next time XD)
Next year I wanna go to the meetup, I wasn't able to this year though bcuz of staff duty.
But I saw Jacob in the Dealers Room, I got totally excited. I have a picture but its kinda confused on how I post it bcuz I keep getting it messed up.
TheDarkStarAlchemist Requests Moderator
edibleghost wrote...
Then my wasted adventure to 7/11 with z and darkstar was rad.

Pat still loves you for climbing into bed with him I bet.

[z]NOFUTURE wrote...
From DarkStar: Wouldn't it be cool if someone just tripped and fell on a knife? A knife that I was holding?

Hey. It would be cool.

[z]NOFUTURE wrote...
@DarkStar: You're a bottomless pit and disposal for food, but wont eat any of the stuff we're offering.

Are you gonna finish that stapler?

Also. I look like a tool in both Pics.
Total sausagefest.
Pages Prev123