[Locked] Otakon!

Pages 123Next
Otakon was an awesome time, as expected. Got to meet a ton of users from the site and we had a lot of fun. The meetup was a good time with good food and good people. Had a little photoshoot and everyone got to try on my horse mask. Saved 80% on our food bill thanks to Kurumi.

If you have any pictures or stories share them in this topic. If you're in either of the pictures below click over to Facebook and tag yourself. And everyone that came to the meetup, or stopped by the booth to say hello, it was awesome meeting you!

nff995.jpg

34gudtz.jpg

Waar is totally checking out your ass in the second image, Jake.
Looks like everyone had a blast. I'd totally go to one of these if I didn't live in the middle of fucking nowhere.
Ahh my face is blocked in both damnit lol
Ahhh, I really wish I had been able to go. All the good conventions require me to head south.
love the group image especially the 2nd one.
All you see is my face hovering in the far back int he middle with my friend on his tipietoes peeking over my head barely @_@...the fakku meetup is all i did on Saturday due to about 2/3rds of a liter bottle of vodka hangover after going to the rave hte night before >_<....the BLT at the Nest was amazing though. I'll see you again next year Jacob.

Got pics for Otakon...mostly just pics from Friday since i was hangover fffffed most of Saturday http://s961.photobucket.com/home/eppyomega guest pass is otakon10
its just not Otakon without a Travis Touchdown cosplayer.
Man, I wish we could set up a Fakku panel at megacon.
Aww i missed it DX
wew~ well better luck next tym nya~
anyway does fakku really going to Phil. because someone i know spout about it and it's not even true nya~ cause his stupid nya~
Sindalf Used to do stuff
It was alot of fun. I'd do it again if we go again next year.

I got sick when I got back home which sucks.
Jaguar-t5 wrote...
Ahh my face is blocked in both damnit lol

At least you're in it. :p
juden44 wrote...
wew~ well better luck next tym nya~
anyway does fakku really going to Phil. because someone i know spout about it and it's not even true nya~ cause his stupid nya~

When you say Phil do u mean Philadelphia???? Is there something i'm missing????
So many males..o.O
DAMN! i wash i could have been there!! but i had to shoot (take pictures) at the masquerade :(... well atleast i got my Fakku and MEGA MILK tshirts :)
Wow.. Looks so fun.. :D
It's times like these that sometimes make me want to live in America. sometimes...

Is that Lostquartet I see? Or maybe i'm just blind
Uzumaki101 wrote...
Is that Lostquartet I see? Or maybe i'm just blind

Haha yea! Surprised you recognized me.
Jacob! Can't wait to see you in Montreal :P Paul told me you were coming
Pages 123Next