2009 Solar Eclipse

Pages 123Next
That really looks like that Cheshire Cat's smile.
That's pretty cool! Thanks for sharing!
*E-mails video to friends*

I've only seen a solar eclipse twice now. It's awesome how, in the middle of the day, it becomes dark. It is also a good opportunity for shenanigans.
UGH
SO COOL
For some reason, it looked cooler with the shade thingy. :<
wow pretty
wow that's really beautiful. I never actually seen any that well like in the vid.

Ah that sun looks like moon; damn i miss the night sky, Sky which is completely dark, having a bright moon and thousands of shining stars <3 ooh
Great video, thanks!

My friend's visiting Hong Kong right now... needless to say, I'm jealous.
Thanks for that Jacob I haven't seen one in a long time over here where I live and now this means I've been able to see one over in Japan lol.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Gundam + Solar Eclipse.

<div>
eclipse
by jaykaccer</div>

I just wish I had been there for that. Oh well, guess I'll just wait until the next one comes around.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i30.tinypic.com/iwhj82.gif
tsujoi just one-upped Jacob's video pretty badly.
fuck i stared directly into it !!! aww my eyes!!!
lol that would suck but solar eclipses are always cool
Awesome story bro. I've always been too lazy to look at all the stuff that goes on in the sky.
Awesome. I loved it. Its fascinating.
that awesome
Its moments like these that really do give something really worth to keep in our memories (and to say, we managed to see it at least once in our lifetime), Thanks Jacob.
I'm not sure I've ever seen a solar eclipse before now that you mention it...It kinda resembles a moon on steroids in my eyes lol.
I live in Australia so didn't get to see it in real life.:(
Cool. My bf was really upset coz he was in Nara and slept through the eclipse. orz I've never seen an eclipse in my life so needless to say, before I found that out I was jealous as hell. :<
G-D-F wrote...
I live in Australia so didn't get to see it in real life.:(

You get your pick of three different eclipses in 2012, 2028, and 2030.
Pages 123Next