2009 Solar Eclipse

Pages Prev123Next
I wish I'd seen that.
Man, I can't wait until 1027/2024... a video's one thing, but from what I've heard it doesn't nearly compare to the real thing, especially being within the umbra (2024, I'm hoping—southern Ontario).
So baller is all I can say about this.
Heh brings back the memories, first time I've ever seen a eclipse was during the middle of the class in elementary school.

I still remember when I discovered that there was going to be a eclipse at the very moment during the class I was like...

I MUST SEE IT, Ditched class and ran outside to watch it.

I didn't get punished for it XD

Not get punished for watching a eclipse, get punished for standing next to a wall that some other kid drew on with a crayon that I didn't do, Rules is weird.
Klorofolun wrote...
different eclipses in 2012

mmm, eclipse in 2012; that would mean Nibiru will come? =O
Interesting ^^ lol xd
That was cool. Thanks for that.
mibuchiha Fakku Elder
damn, i want to watch a full eclipse so much...guess I'll make do with videos...
i haven't seen one in a long time.
too bad i couldn't see it LIVE.
A solar eclipse is like a woman breatfeeding in a restaurant its free its beatiful but under no circumstances should you look at it
-Kent Brockman
A solar eclipse is like a woman breatfeeding in a restaurant its free its beatiful but under no circumstances should you look at it
-Kent Brockman

I just had to say it :)
i like how the clouds and the sky look with it. thanks for putting this up.
oddmandella wrote...
-Kent Brockman

*sniff* *sniff* I shall forever remember that quote.
What happened to crazy horse man?
Saw the eclipse while PE classes (and it's the last day before summer holiday too)...
nyce thanx 4 sharing will be lookin forward 4 da mext eclipse
also could u check da view online option cus there been alot of comments including me that say that da mangas cant be viewed online
thanx
hiegen1 wrote...
oddmandella wrote...
-Kent Brockman

hahahahahaha will remember that
Thats actually extremely dangerous for both your eyes and your camera rofl
Arbitor69 wrote...
Klorofolun wrote...
different eclipses in 2012

mmm, eclipse in 2012; that would mean Nibiru will come? =O
Interesting ^^ lol xd

wiki page to explane nao
Lawls8 wrote...

wiki page to explane nao

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012 wrote...

Spoiler:

# December 21 - The Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, notably used by the pre-Columbian Maya civilization among others, completes a "great cycle" of thirteen b'ak'tuns (periods of 144,000 days each) since the mythical Creation date of the calendar's current era. On this day the Long Count date at creation—written 13.0.0.0.0 in modern notation, equivalent to August 11, 3114 BC in the proleptic Gregorian calendar—is repeated for the first time in a span of a little over 5,125 solar years. The completion of this cycle and the repetition of the previous Creation's Long Count ending date have been central to various 2012 doomsday predictions since the 1960s. Academic researchers have not concluded that the ancient Maya themselves attached similar significance to this point in time.

See More of 2012 - Wikipedia

There you go. Also you can find a lot of stuff on youtube =P
mantisprime1250 wrote...
hiegen1 wrote...
oddmandella wrote...
-Kent Brockman

hahahahahaha will remember that

Great isn't I heard 2 months ago on the simpsons and I've been waiting to use it
Pages Prev123Next