FAKKU Writers' Lounge

Fallan Kamen Rider Cheeki
So, gettin on it, Cynthia?
Getting on what?
NaNoWriMo.
Not sure, when does it start and end? I'm so lazy to read the guidelines.
Starts November 1st, ends November 30th.

Also, hello sir Fallan, nice to meet you~
I probably won't stand a chance.
leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
How do they know that you have started writing the novel on November 1st? I get the impression that I can't copy and paste work that I have written in the past into the contest site.
Well I haven't noticed the system anyway, but if these things can be cheated I think many people would just do it and still get away with it~

But still, I thought it as a challenge for the authors themselves on pushing their limits, and by cheating your progress it definitely means reducing all the fun you got while you're at it~

It's acceptable to write the draft and concepts first before the event commences though, many authors had used the similar kind of method so they actually know where to go next from the start to finish
Ah I see. I don't think novels take one month to complete do they? If something is to be 30000 words long, it is either a stupid academic thesis or a book with a somewhat complex and interesting plot.

I am making assumptions here of course. I might have read fecal matter over 30000 words long. (Twilight)
But I have read your poem that was completed within 5 minutes. That was definitely a quality read!
It's actually about 50000 words long, and if it weren't the ones you disclosed before, it might be a completely nonsensical story just like what I was planning to go for =)

And the funniest thing is, there's quite a number of publishing companies that were searching for this kind of novels to publish! That means you could just become a published author by randomly dumping your own random and nonsense ideas, isn't that great? Well, not for me of course, since I'd rather see my own work be adapted to other forms I could enjoy!

And thanks man, it was more of a Rap thingy rather than a poem though~
I see. I think the reason why the competition is held is for the same reason why you made the Sandbox and why I made the Cesspit. We aren't really begging for quality but for ideas.
Yes indeed, and this event is held more or less to encourage people on writing stuff without worrying too much about quality along the way~

Though some people take this as a challenge to spam as many words as possible, I've heard of people coming out with around 1 million words in a month, they must either be insane, or complete masochists!
That is no surprise. One of the rules is you can type in anything you want, provided that it is not same word repeated 50000 times. 49999 times? That is acceptable!

Nonetheless, very interesting concept.
Though I don't know what kind of details while the show is underway since the event hasn't started yet lol~

I will still do my best on writing that nonsense story, I'll take this as an opportunity to experiment on multitude of aspects that I could muster =)

===

Also

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/posts.php?discussion=13287394310A60400100&page=1

Just for the sake of sharing
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
Not sure, when does it start and end? I'm so lazy to read the guidelines.

It lasts for the whole month of November.

xninebreaker wrote...
Also, hello sir Fallan, nice to meet you~

And Hello xnine, even if it's a few hours late.
Anyway me and my free time made me came up with this thingy

Spoiler:
I A:
H = Hakobune
Li = The Lounge Lizards
Na = R. Carlos Nakai
K = Kaipa
Rb = Sir Richard Bishop
Cs = Casiopea
Fr = Frogg Cafe

II A:
Be = Bad English
Mg = Magma
Ca = Cardiacs
Sr = Steve Roden
Ba = Bacamarte
Ra = Radiohead

III A:
B = Burzum
Al = Al Di Meola
Ga = Peter Gabriel
In = Incognito
Tl = Tool

IV A:
C = Cake
Si = Singularity
Ge = Gentle Giant
Sn = Soft Machine
Pb = Pet Shop Boys

V A:
N = Nemo
P = Periphery
As = Alex Skolnick
Sb = Silesian Blues Band (SBB)
Bi = Birds and Buildings

VI A:
O = Oceansize
S = Savatage
Se = Schicke Fuhrs Frohling
Te = Tera Melos
Po = Paleo

VII A:
F = Family
Cl = Camel
Br = Bryan Adams
I = Isis
At = Anathema

VIII A:
He = Herbie Hancock
Ne = Nektar
Ar = Anglagard
Kr = Karmarkanic
Xe = X-Ecutioners
Rn = Rennaisance

IB
Sc : Steve Cole
Y : Yes
Lu : Luna Sea
Lr : Leprous

IIB
Ti : Tiesto
Zr : Zaar
Hf : Hatfield and the North
Rf : Right Said Fred

IIIB
V : Voivod
Nb : Negura Bunget
Ta : Tangerine Dream
Db : David Byrne

IVB
Cr : Caravan
Mo : Mike Oldfield
W : Wobbler
Sg : Shadow Gallery

VB
Mn : Marillion
Tc : Thrice
Re : Redemption
Bh : Beardfish

VIB
Fe : Far East Family Band
Ru : Ruins
Hs : Hiroshima

VIIB
Co : The Commodores
Rh : Robert Rich
Ir : Iron Maiden
Mt : Mirthrandir

VIIB
Ni : Niccolo Paganini
Pd : Parallel Mind
Pt : Porcupine Tree
Ds : Dan Swano

VIIIB
Cu : The Cure
Ag : Agalloch
Au : Allison Krauss & Union Station
Rg : Rage Against the Machine

IXB
Zn : The Zinedines
Cd : Candlemass
Hg : Hungry Kids of Hungary
Cn : Czeslaw Niemen
I pity you. You have to memorise the entire Periodic Table!
Nah I actually didn't have to, it's just that game me and my peeps getting on at another forum to match the symbols on the periodic table to Anime Characters, and I took up that idea, making up my own periodic tables with the names of bands and musicians~

===

And currently the 1st day of Nanowrimo had already begun at my place, hope I could make it on time =D
That really interests me. How is your schedule like with the contest in full swing now?
Not much changes, it doesn't take that long to write a single chapter with the current concept I'm preparing~
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: