FAKKU Writers' Lounge

xninebreaker wrote...
Oh man, it's back and I've still got some fire in me! Let's hope the competition is fierce.

Be careful of what you hope for (not that I'm implying my entry will kick ass or anything like that).
Hello, ladies and gents! I'm starting up a Sailor Moon Choose Your Own Adventure game in the writing section.

The interest thread containing all necessary information and a demo of the game can be found here.

If you're interested, have questions or feedback, be sure to post on the thread!
Looked at the contest thread, and I probably won't participate. I'm not good at writing comedy, and I have no idea what could I do that has elderly people in it. Good luck to everyone competing in the contest!

Also:

>try to write a redux of the first vampire-related story I've ever written (based off an RP I was partaking in) as a prequel to the story I'm planning, but mainly because it was terrible (if you manage to find it [which shouldn't really be too hard], good luck)
>when I have the will/energy and ideas for it, I don't have time
>when I have the will/energy and time for it, I forget my ideas
>when I have the time and ideas for it, I'm too tired to write anything
>this happens every time I try to write something

Does anyone else have this sort of an issue? It's really annoying.
NotSoKaito wrote...

Happens more often than I'd like.

Write them down somewhere.

Sometimes if you wanna get shit done, you're just gonna have to put your nose to the grindstone. The content you produce may not be the best, but at least it's content. It's better than nothing, and with something like writing, you can always go back and make it better later with subsequent drafts.

>try to write a redux of the first vampire-related story I've ever written (based off an RP I was partaking in) as a prequel to the story I'm planning, but mainly because it was terrible (if you manage to find it [which shouldn't really be too hard], good luck)

I would caution against this. Be very careful to not get stuck in the trap of constantly re-writing something to make it better. At some point you're going to have to recognize, "This is the best I can do right now. It's time to move on." And that can be difficult. I know from experience. It may or may not mean coming to terms with the fact that you might not be as awesome as you think you are.
d(^_^)(^_^)d wrote...
I would caution against this. Be very careful to not get stuck in the trap of constantly re-writing something to make it better. At some point you're going to have to recognize, "This is the best I can do right now. It's time to move on." And that can be difficult. I know from experience. It may or may not mean coming to terms with the fact that you might not be as awesome as you think you are.

Believe me, I think I could write something that's WAY better. I can PM you the link to the original, if you want to see how bad it gets.
NotSoKaito wrote...
Believe me, I think I could write something that's WAY better.

I believe you, but I still stand by what I said. You know yourself and your work better than anyone, but based on my own experiences, I can't help but question if re-writing something you've already done is the right call.

I can PM you the link to the original, if you want to see how bad it gets.

Okay. No promises that I'll be able to get back to you on that in the next couple of days though. Finals begin next week for me.
leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
NotSoKaito wrote...
Looked at the contest thread, and I probably won't participate. I'm not good at writing comedy, and I have no idea what could I do that has elderly people in it. Good luck to everyone competing in the contest!

Also:

>this happens every time I try to write something

Does anyone else have this sort of an issue? It's really annoying.

I'd still encourage you to join though. You will never know what would make this judge laugh.

On topic, is it alright if I could see the link for your story? Feel free to PM me. Personally, I believe it is best to either write the ideas down as soon as possible (I already have an idea of what I want to contribute for this event) or ask around for ideas.
xninebreaker FAKKU Writer
NotSoKaito wrote...

Quite accurate for me as well, though more often than not, it's just me being lazy. Starting to write is always the hardest part for me. Once I get rolling I can roll quite the distance though.
The weird thing is that rather than actually writing the story, I'm thinking up some cringeworthy OC WWE storyline as I play Smackdown vs Raw 2011 (not really making it in the story creator, though, because it's TERRIBLE). The plot itself got surprisingly far, and it seems like it's done all the way up to Wrestlemania.
Finally had the time to sit down and get to work on my contest entry. The first draft is already finished. Now I just have to cut 227 words . . .
d(^_^)(^_^)d wrote...
Now I just have to cut 227 words . . .

Word limits are somewhat annoying. You write your heart out and try your best, only to realize - "Wait a second, it's over the limit already. Bollocks."
NotSoKaito wrote...
d(^_^)(^_^)d wrote...
Now I just have to cut 227 words . . .

Word limits are somewhat annoying. You write your heart out and try your best, only to realize - "Wait a second, it's over the limit already. Bollocks."

Constraints like that can also help you grow as a writer. But I'd much prefer to not have to deal with them.
Happy New Years everyone!
Xenon FAKKU Writer
xninebreaker wrote...
Happy New Years everyone!

Happy New Years, xnine. And Happy New Years to everyone else.

Now please vote in the writing contest!
Spoiler:
In the age of darkness, a young demon boy tries his best to become ruler over the realms by slaying the greatest warriors man has to offer, but due  to his short stature...this'll prove to be quite the task.

"I'll show y'all that I'm no pushover!"
The young demon tries his best to rally his fellow demons, but all they do his laugh in his face and throw whatever they don't eat at him.

"They don't belive me. Fine! I'll really go into the human realm and find a warrior and beat him good!"

So off the little demon went in search of his prize.
Demon boy never went to the human world in his life, so it was easy for him to get lost in the forest that surrounded the realm gate.

As the boy wandered aimlessly, he comes across a huge grizzly bear eating fish. If only demon boy knew how dangerous grizzly bears could get, I'm sure he would've turned around instead of grabbing a stick in a vain attempt to scare the bear away.

"Shoo  ya dumb fluffball! Gimme that fish!"

The demon boy strikes  the bear right in the snout, a hit as weak as that wouldn't have hurt the bear anyway, but it did make it drop the fish into a dungpile. Enraged the bear gets ready to strike demonboy, all he could do is yell for help and pray someone comes.
Before the bear could attack, out comes a warrior more than capable of ending the bear where it stood.
After the fight was over, the demon boy removes his hands from his eyes to see that the warrior was a big, busty  beautiful  blonde, that wore fur and leather patches that seemed to only cover the goodstuff but nothing else.

" uhh...thanks for  that darlin'"

The demon boy barely utters out the words as he wipes away the nosebleed caused by lewd thoughts.

" what's a...uhh...funny coloured little girl like you doing out in these woods by yourself?"

The warrior speaks, but was unsure of the sex of the little person she saved.

"I'm a boy ya meathead! Ahem, sorry I was just looking for someone."

"Ohh really? A boy huh?
"Well you simply must tell me more about this person you're looking for, come. We must go back to my campsite"

Before the demon boy could say anything, the woman picks him up over her shoulder...along with a piece of her kill.
After the two arrived at the cozy campsite, the demon boy tell the woman his story over the meal she made the two.

"So you wanna rule the realms eh? How you going to do that when a grizzly almost made a meal out of you?"

The warrior woman tries her best to hold back her laughter.

"Great, another non believer...I could've taken on that bear myself! If I had a weapon of course."

After their stomachs have settled, the demon boy decides  to prove his word by challenging the woman to a duel. The warrior woman had plenty of weapons to choose from, but many were too heavy for the boy to hold, so his only choice was the tiniest dagger the woman had.
And so they began to duel, the demon boy had no chance to begin with, but that didn't stop him from trying. The warrior woman easily dodged any attack the demonboy could muster, until he collapses  in exhaustion.

"Had enough huh?"

The warrior woman stands over the boy in triumph, just what the boy wanted. In a flash the boy strikes, he lands a hit but it wasn't a wounding hit. Instead the demonboy managed to strike the little piece  of cloth that barely held the warrior woman's  breasts. One look at those heavenly  busoms was enough to make grown men cry.
The warrior woman gauges  the situation, judging by his lustful stare, the little boy has never seen a woman like this.
The warrior woman made up her mind...

"Well it has been a while...come demonboy, prove to me you can slay this warrior."

The demon  boy lovingly embraces the woman, and so the two were enthralled into a night of lust, and passion only seen in those funny smut  books.

The morning after the two awake from their slumber, sore, and satisfied.

"So, you still feel like taking over the realms lad?

The woman kisses the boys forehead.

" meh, I have you"

And this begins the rest of their lives together.
The end.

Just something I was working on for poots
Yaknow?
How's everyone been doing lately? Anyone looking to enter Nanowrimo this year?
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
xninebreaker wrote...

Probably not this year, but I should really get around to continuing the project I started last year.
xninebreaker wrote...

Prolly not. One of these years I'll enter and win. One of these years!
When you need fast and reliable customer writing service, you've come to the right place https://essayelites.com/hire-a-synopsis-writer/ is solely dedicated to provide you with great quality writing projects and exceptional customer service.
Unleash Academic Excellence with Our presentation writing services ! Struggling with deadlines and complex topics? Our expert writers are here to craft impeccable essays tailored to your needs. From insightful research to flawless writing, we ensure each piece meets the highest standards. Trust us to turn your ideas into eloquent expressions. Elevate your grades and academic success with our professional essay writing service. Experience excellence, one essay at a time. Contact us today and let your words shine!