FAKKU Writers' Lounge

mibuchiha wrote...
Oh, maybe you can ask for a sticky.

I think he tried that once.
mibuchiha wrote...
It shouldn't be bumped periodically to begin with.

Only post if you have something worth adding to it. Oh, maybe you can ask for a sticky.

Cinia Pacifica wrote...
mibuchiha wrote...
Oh, maybe you can ask for a sticky.

I think he tried that once.

err..to be exact, someone suggested to Jacob for it to be stickied, still no further clarification after that lol~

ah okay, so I guess I'll just bump when I had something to add
In the meantime, I can help bump the thread. It gives me another reason to sift through the stories in the forum.

I actually happen to use the recommendation thread every so often. Got it bookmarked!
glad the thread could be any of use to ya~

feel free to bump it, by now I think it helps some people to take notice of the certain thread by itself =)
Give me a rough page estimation on how long 'Fuk Logic' is High! Though, I'm assuming you're keeping everything on a writing program such as Microsoft Word or something.
possibly about 55k words to around 60k at maximum. Most of the chapters were pretty short around 1500 words so yeah :D

===

well I just estimated the overall length and it's probably at 50k words in total~
Impressive effort High. I should probably get to reading it soon.

Are you planning on another project anytime soon, or are your efforts going to be focused on Brickwork?
well it's just not really a story, just a compilation of random stuff~

be wary though, many of the chapters might be really offensive lol =D

for another project, I think I'm currently planning one high-school anime parody story, mostly satire-ish but I'll make it so it could be enjoyed by everyone. as for Brickwork, I'm not really sure but I'll continue it as much as I can even though it couldn't possibly end at this June 9th
'Compilation of random stuff' eh? I can only imagine how that works. Though, I guess I'll find out.

And geez, has time really passed that quickly? The deadline for Brickwork seemed so far off when I first remember you posting it. Intriguing how time flies
yeah indeed, and I'm kinda making even less of a progress than I thought it would be~
high_time wrote...
added Floor 3, will be reserving this post in case for the expansive amount of chapters just in case~

I did not know F! has a character limit for posts.
mibuchiha wrote...
high_time wrote...
added Floor 3, will be reserving this post in case for the expansive amount of chapters just in case~

What is it for Fakku? My guess would be 5,000 characters.
Shotty Too Hotty wrote...
mibuchiha wrote...
high_time wrote...

Certainly no. I fitted up to chapter 20+ of my novel in a single post, which would easily be 50k+.
mibuchiha wrote...
Shotty Too Hotty wrote...
mibuchiha wrote...
high_time wrote...

Certainly no. I fitted up to chapter 20+ of my novel in a single post, which would easily be 50k+.

Damn. I didn't know you could fit that much on Fakku. Most forums sites limits are 5,000 so I just took a shot in the dark.
Well, my forums experience is rather limited so I can't say.

On a semi-related note: read my work.
Oh lol. I didn't expect that would actually gain me one more new reader but hey, I ain't complaining.
Well, you did ask me nicely…
To me it's more like 'plainly' rather than 'nicely'.

But yeah, I guess I'm just feeling lonely. I mean I have 1600+ views of the thread, but barely 20 replies discounting mine. Do people find it not even worth commenting on? If so, I'd like to have one of them say explicitly what's so bad about it.
I think about it like this: the people have enough time to read it but, like reading a book in real life, people don't really want to comment on their work because they don't truly understand it so it isn't their place to judge you in their opinion. They don't want to look condensing. But that's the same for all Writer Sections on most forums.