FAKKU Writers' Lounge

leonard267 wrote...
HumbugsAssociate wrote...
leonard267 wrote...
I'm desperate to leave by 9, but my flight's a few days later.

Shame. When will you be back?

Never. Foruming is addictive, time consuming, and wastes you.

Not in the Writer's Lounge though. We are in need of company.

We'll never be able to handshake or bro-hug over the internet. We'll never take drinks in a bar either. That sort of thing.

Just because a song ends doesn't mean one shouldn't enjoy it. Being here was a great song.

I hope to write the Randomness's lemon today.
leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
leonard267 wrote...
leonard267 wrote...
I'm desperate to leave by 9, but my flight's a few days later.

Shame. When will you be back?

Never. Foruming is addictive, time consuming, and wastes you.

Not in the Writer's Lounge though. We are in need of company.

We'll never be able to handshake or bro-hug over the internet. We'll never take drinks in a bar either. That sort of thing.

Just because a song ends doesn't mean one shouldn't enjoy it. Being here was a great song.

I hope to write the Randomness's lemon today.

I suppose that this is the thread in the Writing Section? I am looking forward to it.
So I'm saying my goodbye's to W&F

@Xenon: You taught me how wrong labels are and have a unique charisma to yourself. I really respect you, man.

@leo: You're a great comedian and if I remember correctly, you also got a degree on planning buildings. That's way more interesting than the average jobs people go for in Murika.

@high: I never got past chapter two of scenery of Tranquil places. When I'm back, I'll read the rest. And don't study Psycology, try Psychiatrist. Otherwise, you'll end up in unemployment and a big debt.

@xnine: Damn, you write good, I'll miss reading your stories.

@Assasin: I hope your Japanese gets better and you make good cash outta the translations. You're Christmas story's still in my head, you know, the Christmas romance once. Twas sweet.

@FGRaptor: Write moar, if I'm back, your stories will be among the first thing I get my hands on when I'm back. Make sure you hang around a lot in the lounge from now on.
leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
So I'm saying my goodbye's to W&F

@Xenon: You taught me how wrong labels are and have a unique charisma to yourself. I really respect you, man.

@leo: You're a great comedian and if I remember correctly, you also got a degree on planning buildings. That's way more interesting than the average jobs people go for in Murika.

@high: I never got past chapter two of scenery of Tranquil places. When I'm back, I'll read the rest. And don't study Psycology, try Psychiatrist. Otherwise, you'll end up in unemployment and a big debt.

@xnine: Damn, you write good, I'll miss reading your stories.

@Assasin: I hope your Japanese gets better and you make good cash outta the translations. You're Christmas story's still in my head, you know, the Christmas romance once. Twas sweet.

@FGRaptor: Write moar, if I'm back, your stories will be among the first thing I get my hands on when I'm back. Make sure you hang around a lot in the lounge from now on.

A degree in Civil Engineering and I will be managing construction sites if all goes well. I have posted another entry for the Mudslinging thread. This time, it is Mibuchiha's entry. Take that as my farewell gift.
leonard267 wrote...
This time, it is Mibuchiha's entry. Take that as my farewell gift.

Hah. Talk about a pleasant surprise.
I didn't like "Norwegian Wood" either. But what does it have to do with Mibu's?

I appreciate the sentiment. I will try and stick around more in the writing forum and in this thread, which I didn't really know of.

Take care.
lol
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
lol

Could you tell me a bit of the story between you and catgirlfetish? He said something about you being pissed at him?
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
lol

Could you tell me a bit of the story between you and catgirlfetish? He said something about you being pissed at him?

"pissed" is too strong a word

More like me not giving a shit.

he's always stabbed me in the back. he never changes

well just take care man, try not to think too hard while reading it =)

huh? aren't psychologists and psychiatrists the same? no, I don't think I'd be planning for work anytime soon.
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
lol

"pissed" is too strong a word

More like me not giving a shit.

he's always stabbed me in the back. he never changes

Tell me what happened.

@high:
A psycologist is a four year degree of the hated "liberal arts" who explains you your mental problem and refers you to a psychiatrist.
A psychiatrist diagnoses your mental problem and rather than helpng you live it down talking about it, gives you meds. Psychiatrist needs to be doc to give out medications, which means a total of around eight years of education. Serious fucking difference in salary and education.
why

i dont feel any obligation to do so

@high:
A psycologist is a four year degree of the hated "liberal arts" who explains you your mental problem and refers you to a psychiatrist.
A psychiatrist diagnoses your mental problem and rather than helpng you live it down talking about it, gives you meds. Psychiatrist needs to be doc to give out medications, which means a total of around eight years of education. Serious fucking difference in salary and education.

ah I see.

so it's a medical profession. I think xnine might be the closest one to it since he's in medical school (and I'm not). but well, I think I could try studying something else which do not need medication purpose - just the therapy stuff.
high_time wrote...

@high:

ah I see.

so it's a medical profession. I think xnine might be the closest one to it since he's in medical school (and I'm not). but well, I think I could try studying something else which do not need medication purpose - just the therapy stuff.

Psycology:
Expect long conversations of
"How do you feel like"
"Why do you hate X?"
"What did you feel when you did X?"
Talking to a psycologist costs $100-150 bucks an hour. That's why Psycologists in America are unemployed. If it were $30 hour or $50, it would be more reasonable.

Psychiatrist: Requires psycology classes and med classes. Pay is good, you get to meet a lot of crazies. People rather go to a psychiatrist to just get some meds rather than face their problems and see their own faults.

@Rice: Let's be nice for the next 6½ hours, kay? ^_^
You know I'll never be nice if you address me that way

Anyway, I'll sleeping for those hours lol.

It's pre late here

I don't really want to talk about all that, so you should stop here. I don't want you bringing up a stupid topic where it doesn't belong, especially on my thread.

not that there aren't people doing stupid shit here already

[11:49:04 AM] Cinia Pacifica: a pure fag even before he leaves
[11:49:07 AM] Cinia Pacifica: should burn himself
Psycology:
Expect long conversations of
"How do you feel like"
"Why do you hate X?"
"What did you feel when you did X?"
Talking to a psycologist costs $100-150 bucks an hour. That's why Psycologists in America are unemployed. If it were $30 hour or $50, it would be more reasonable.

Psychiatrist: Requires psycology classes and med classes. Pay is good, you get to meet a lot of crazies. People rather go to a psychiatrist to just get some meds rather than face their problems and see their own faults.

holy shit man.

$ 100-150 per hour? talk about highway robbery.

yeah exactly. people do not wish to waste their money just to be judged. I for example, would rather talk about this with a friend rather than going to some stranger - psychologists included.

add this with those batshit costs - well just forget about it.

for the cure thingy, I agreed with that. people do not wish to be cured, psychologically. people do not need someone to tell them how to live their lives. they just need someone to listen, and just listen. maybe there, they would find the solution themselves after speaking about it.

though, the reliance of drugs really scares me. surely there's got to be some healthier way, like meditation, hypnosis or herbal therapy, I guess?
@high:
Exactly, a psycologist will listen and listen away, but people also fear that a stranger has a folder with their name on it, their mental diseaes on it, and can hand it to lawyers or government.

A psychiatrist is a short interrogation and you'll be prescribed all the meds you'll need to never think about your probems and live in a drugged state. Sure he too has a folder with your diagnosis on it, but you get magicks like "Ritalin" and lithium (I kid you not, a relative was on 'em and it nearly fucked up his kidneys). St Johns Wort is a natural mild anti-depressant. That's about as close as you can get to herbal.

Talking something out with a friend or trusting relative is definetly the best cure there is.

Schizophrenia however, is un-curable. Only meds could keep them in reality. Paranoia, I don't remember hearing there was a cure. Sociopathy/Psycopathy/Borderline-personality-disorder, I heard they used lithuim or something.
exactly about that. one reason why I won't really trust psychologists. and yeah, never trust drugs too. hahaha....

about the herbal thing, I've heard even a glass of hot herbal tea can help calm oneself down. the rest probably goes to relaxation exercises, something like Tai Chi might help.

though yeah, I still think the best cure will be something like simply live with it, and letting it out to someone you can trust - just like what you said.

the same goes with the incurable stuff. well, I managed to get through so far without any medication at all. though, if I were to name a few - it's probably by investing it through art and various hobbies. not the medication in its literal sense anyhow.