Saving a friend... Brave, or stupid?

Pages Prev123Next
That is rather specific for an address. I'll drop by when I visit Nash and bring him too. He needs to be shown how it is done.
Muarf. I'll be waiting.
You're quite confident, sir.
Why wouldn't I be?
So, when are you visiting? hmm?
It isn't as fun if you knew everything.

INB4 derail complaints.
It depends on his reasoning. If it's to help his friend/save his life, of course it's brave.
fakesauce wrote...
In terms of rational thinking... it is probably the dumbest thing ever. But I am not a rational/logical beast. Saving a friend is an honorable action that will never be forgotten.

I think the same way.
15 people? Were they all 1st graders?
Nashrakh Little White Butterflies Staff
MoneyDRuffy wrote...
Nashrakh wrote...
You know, if you only didn't have a boyfriend already. I'd hit you. In more ways than one.

If she didn't have a boyfriend? Nash, you sir are going soft. I'd do it even if she did.

I do have a soft side, you know. And actually I'm just playing the shy guy before I break her mind and make her my very own personal human toilet.

Also, NTR. Her boyfriend has to watch.
Nashrakh wrote...
MoneyDRuffy wrote...
Nashrakh wrote...
You know, if you only didn't have a boyfriend already. I'd hit you. In more ways than one.

If she didn't have a boyfriend? Nash, you sir are going soft. I'd do it even if she did.

I do have a soft side, you know. And actually I'm just playing the shy guy before I break her mind and make her my very own personal human toilet.

Of course I am included in your brilliant plan then.
MoneyDRuffy wrote...
Nashrakh wrote...
MoneyDRuffy wrote...
Nashrakh wrote...

Of course I am included in your brilliant plan then.

I would love to see that plan executed boys. Waiting.
Just waiting for my favorite Panjabi to arrive here.

No way am I gonna pull this alone.

PS: Rufi, bring Guilty with you. He knows he's gonna love it.
wait, I want pics first.
Of course, Guido has to come.

Also, it is Punjabi.

Also, just because I wear a turban doesn't mean I am Punjabi.

Also, get on, teh chat r borrrring.
Pics of Guilty and me are on Fakku (we are hot studs =3), never saw any of our Indian friend though. All I know is that he has a red dot on his forehead (;3)
Nashrakh wrote...
Pics of Guilty and me are on Fakku (we are hot studs =3), never saw any of our Indian friend though. All I know is that he has a red dot on his forehead (;3)

Do you really think I'm going to go through every post of the forum searching for your pics? I already saw yours Nash, and I don't know who is Guilty. And Mr Punjabi can't provide pics, at least provide some good punjabi music.
neyapuckachinha wrote...

Do you really think I'm going to go through every post of the forum searching for your pics? I already saw yours Nash, and I don't know who is Guilty.

https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?p=1183175#1183175
I've provided plenty of pics for certain people. But since you asked here is one from a few years ago.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/126960-P6BSF9P.jpg

I know, I'm hot.
@Nash: Nope, I still can't see any pictures, it's very mysterious ...

@ Ruffy : Can you actually land like that at Luxembourg's airport? I'll come pick you up. If you do.
neyapuckachinha wrote...
@Nash: Nope, I still can't see any pictures, it's very mysterious ...

Hmm, quote my post and copy the URL? Picture works for me.
Pages Prev123Next