Saving a friend... Brave, or stupid?

Pages 123Next
Deja Vu?

Moving on...

So, I have this classmate of mine. He's the cool and tough guy, but easy to get along with. Anyway, this friend of his got into trouble with 15 others, and he stood up for him. So the two went and faced off the 15 just a feww days ago.

For some reason, they actually won, lol. But not without souvenirs. A bloody nose, cut bicep and a piece of a bottle stuck on his right neck. Plus, a half-detached ear. He even posted them on facebook, so the proof that they survived is solid evidence.

Anyway, to the main point of the topic. Saving a friend, is it brave, or is it stupid. I know it depends on the situation, but I want to know what you guys think.
In terms of rational thinking... it is probably the dumbest thing ever. But I am not a rational/logical beast. Saving a friend is an honorable action that will never be forgotten.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Brave and stupid are not necessarily mutually exclusive. Against these odds, it was quite possibly both.
I think on any given occasion and in any situation, it's a brave act and is very honorable. It also means you'll have a very good friend for the rest of your life that will stick with you, no matter what happens.
An Awesome Fight.. He's Fuckin Brave To Fight all of em..

And He's Soooo Stupid that he risk it on a friend.. WTF!? is he gay?
Stupid. Just let him die.
Nashrakh Little White Butterflies Staff
THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS

RUU~
Let's be friends.
Thought we already are =3?
pixoritdintdhappen.jpeg

Anyway bros before....
Ah right, sorry I forgot :)

Joking, what you said was kinda cute > <
You know, if you only didn't have a boyfriend already. I'd hit you. In more ways than one.
<----Not an internet tough guy

Anyway just going to throw that out there before I say, I will always be there to save my friends. Whether it be 15 or 30, I wouldn't abandon them. When I was homeless they took me in and gave me stuff to eat before my own family did. True friends right there. I couldn't ditch them in a situation like that.

Also I am bigger and faster than the average guy(Thanks to boxing, football and wrestling), I should be able to hold my own pretty well.
If I consider someone a true friend I will not abandon them no matter how many people they go against, and no Im not just saying that...

But if theire some random fucking people they can get their ass kicked for all I care...

Of course if they died I would feel pretty bad...
Nashrakh wrote...
You know, if you only didn't have a boyfriend already. I'd hit you. In more ways than one.

Now that's not cute. At all. Beg for forgiveness.
Nashrakh wrote...

If she didn't have a boyfriend? Nash, you sir are going soft. I'd do it even if she did.
Probably only 3 of those 15 actually showed up or took part... Its bollocks!

15 on 2 in RL get the fuck outta here!! >_>
MoneyDRuffy wrote...
Nashrakh wrote...

If she didn't have a boyfriend? Nash, you sir are going soft. I'd do it even if she did.

Try it...
Address?
Pages 123Next