Saving a friend... Brave, or stupid?

Pages Prev123
I'd probably end up as a pile of boiling fat and bones by the time the plane landed. I'll light up while waiting at the terminal.
Nashrakh wrote...
neyapuckachinha wrote...
@Nash: Nope, I still can't see any pictures, it's very mysterious ...

Hmm, quote my post and copy the URL? Picture works for me.

Hum no...it's not his picture, it's him quoting someone else's...Nevermind, told you it's mysterious and all ...
That is his picture. He got his name changed back recently but quotes don't change with it.
MoneyDRuffy wrote...
I'd probably end up as a pile of boiling fat and bones by the time the plane landed. I'll light up while waiting at the terminal.

But where's the fuuuuuuuun? I want corpses too...

That is his picture. He got his name changed back recently but quotes don't change with it.

Okaaaaaay! I saw it :) He looks greek for some reason...
neyapuckachinha wrote...
MoneyDRuffy wrote...

I want corpses too, likely going to be yours. I can't have a corpse when I'm a corpse myself, being dead and all. Not to mention you can't do much with boiled fat.
MoneyDRuffy wrote...
neyapuckachinha wrote...
MoneyDRuffy wrote...

I want corpses too, likely going to be yours. I can't have a corpse when I'm a corpse myself, being dead and all. Not to mention you can't do much with boiled fat.

I'll never be a corpse. I'm going to turn into a zombie. I think you should turn into a zombie too, you would be a boiling zombie. Then the corpse theory is possible...
I suppose, but since it won't work, you are the corpse.
tch...alriiiiiiiight...and how are you planning to kill me?
I was thinking asphyxiation, drowning or poisoning, but Nash may want something else.
Nash, when you show people my picture, go for the one with my in the snow =3

This one...I like the snow pic
https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=4818&start=3495
It depends on what situation he is in. If it's not a matter of life and death situation then I shall not help him. It is stupidity if you would help the person even though he is on the wrong side and without even knowing the situation.
If it's a friendships worth preserving, then it's a friendship worth fighting for.
Nashrakh Little White Butterflies Staff
Guilty Guardian wrote...
Nash, when you show people my picture, go for the one with my in the snow =3

This one...I like the snow pic
https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=4818&start=3495

Sorry man, but I just took the most recent one because I couldn't find that one =3
It's just an act most people do with out thinking because of how they feel for said person.

There's only one person I'd take a bullet/die for. I've been there to back up plenty of people in a fight, even though most fights don't happen. It depends largely on why the friend is being bothered by who ever, and what would happen should I get involved.
Pages Prev123