The WRITER'S Lounge

leonard267 wrote...
kevblaze wrote...
leonard267 wrote...
kevblaze wrote...
I always ave ideas for books, but they never seem good enough while I write down the ideas. Any suggestion for a newbie on getting plot, character development and writing a book itself.

I don't do stories, opting for monologues or essays because the only character is myself. I suppose if I tried doing stories, it would be most likely satirical in nature, based on things I see and hear rather than conjured up with my imagination.

So, my advice is to read the works of others, flip through history books and study events that are more often than not steered by personalities and get your hands on any material that depicts events and people.

Also, I am almost convinced that creativity is well concealed plagiarism.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/10084068/Rudyard-Kipling-letter-admits-plagiarising-parts-of-the-Law-of-the-Jungle.html

That said, what ideas do you have? Care to share?

Thanks for the link and the advice. My idea i had since 6th grade is pretty much something along the lines or a world where magic exists and a Country in civil war against good and evil, it follows a 17 year old male on the good side and his 15 year old sister, only to find out that the good side is actually corrupt and what to have thought was the bad side is actually trying to make a change for the good.
__________________________________________________________________________________

I know that it is cheesey and cliche, but i have improved it over the years, making it slightly darker and some room for some romance and drama. This is just a brief explanation since I am going to work on improving it.

May I know what you mean by 'good side' and 'bad side'? I presume you are talking about the warring factions in that civil war? Would also like to know what era is that set in.

To Be Honest I gave that idea up a couple years ago back when I was the really depressed, life hating person so I haven't given much thought. But now that I think there is reason to do stuff again I'm trying things I use to really like doing again like art and writing, but this time I want to do good. I have been thinking of different Ideas like a story based of the main characters of a game me and a couple of my friends were making, sadly we did net have a solid storyline to it and eventually dropped the project since we were going over are heads since we are new to programming. I also been thinking about writing a manga series, but I am an not Japanese and live in the USA don't want to look like a weeaboo trying to be Japanese. So I have to figure out what and how I want to write.
Xenon FAKKU Writer
kevblaze wrote...
To Be Honest I gave that idea up a couple years ago back when I was the really depressed, life hating person so I haven't given much thought. But now that I think there is reason to do stuff again I'm trying things I use to really like doing again like art and writing, but this time I want to do good. I have been thinking of different Ideas like a story based of the main characters of a game me and a couple of my friends were making, sadly we did net have a solid storyline to it and eventually dropped the project since we were going over are heads since we are new to programming. I also been thinking about writing a manga series, but I am an not Japanese and live in the USA don't want to look like a weeaboo trying to be Japanese. So I have to figure out what and how I want to write.

Often times, practice will help you progress more than anything else. If you want to get better at writing, then you simply must continue to write. What also will help you is to read great works from authors of genres you want to create yourself.

This forum has a Writing and Fanfiction section dedicated for you to submit whatever works you choose. If you submit something, other users can comment on it and let you know how you're appearing, or even help you edit your works. Drop on by with a sample, we don't bite.

In regards to your story, it seems to have a decent premises, by which I mean that the story has more depth than X goes to Y to accomplish Z. It might be worth pursuing in that case, so you simply must practice and try writing it. You don't have to start at the beginning, just write a scene you really feel inspired to. Find your inspiration and go for it.
i guess in my case i just wanna have some fun with it. there's just something that feels good when you're able to express these ideas, regardless how good or bad it is.
kevblaze wrote...
I was the really depressed, life hating person

So you aren't anymore? You gain +1 respect points from me. That's a sign of maturity.

kevblaze wrote...
I have been thinking of different Ideas like a story based of the main characters of a game me and a couple of my friends were making, sadly we did net have a solid storyline to it and eventually dropped the project since we were going over are heads since we are new to programming. I also been thinking about writing a manga series, but I am an not Japanese and live in the USA don't want to look like a weeaboo trying to be Japanese. So I have to figure out what and how I want to write.

Wait, so that means you can draw animu?

Also, looking for inspiration can be hard, but try reading good horror or fantasy stories. Shorts preferred. Thought that's easier said than done, because you don't know shit where to find them.

kevblaze wrote...
Thanks for the link and the advice. My idea i had since 6th grade is pretty much something along the lines or a world where magic exists and a Country in civil war against good and evil, it follows a 17 year old male on the good side and his 15 year old sister, only to find out that the good side is actually corrupt and what to have thought was the bad side is actually trying to make a change for the good.

Reminds me of Fire Emblem, Sacred Stones.

http://coolrom.com/roms/gba/14126/Fire_Emblem_-_The_Sacred_Stones.php
http://coolrom.com/emulators/gba/14/Visual_Boy_Advance.php

You might find inspiration there.
i guess inspiration can come from anywhere. we could have all the good ideas out there. the major point, i think, many of us wished to right away to create some masterpiece or something incredibly complicated when we're just having a grasp of other simple ideas that can be churned right away.
http://www.asstr.org/~leslita/stories/ginger_winters001.html

Cindy gave Kate a deep french kiss. Kate's mouth tasted like pussy. Obviously she had been licking her mother only minutes before. Cindy gentle licked at Kate's lips. She still couldn't get over the fact that Kate was actually a clone of Martha.

Cindy dropped to her knees and moved between her sister's legs. At the same time she pulled Kate in close with her. The aroma of Karen's vagina greeted them, and Cindy gentle licked up her sister's center, drinking in the spicy flavor. As soon as Cindy's tongue washed over her clit, Kate's tongue started up Karen's slit. Starting at her hole, and working up over her clit. Again and again the two of them licked her watering cunt. Cindy made sure Karen didn't cum, she wanted that to happen when Kate's hand was deep inside her.

I want to vomit.
im not really a fan of stories that just simply described things without telling me anything. if i were to write these stuff, i would like to express my mixed up feelings of being sexually aroused and both disgusted at the same time, which is kinda like this:

A character named Cindy sucked up the duck face thingy on her sister's nunchuchu, you know, it taste like cats getting impregnated by cement factory and gillywaters. You know, that girl thingy has some mother complex too. Displayed by cooking her mother for breakfast, lunch and dinner. After getting long periods of ice cream licking of the plastic vagina, she began to develop a craving for artificial insemination. You insert one corn up the vagina and fart the rest of it on the x ray tube.

Well you know, lesbian scissors. They like to cut each other's vagina using the legs, even though its just made of harmless human skin. Just wait where the semen stains the mountaintops when they ejaculated from their penis and came on their breasts because hentai logic. There's some cocktail drinking out of the vagina. Maybe some vestibular urination with the random words of dictionary being thrown out. She also stroked her sister's penis while pretending to be a vagina. Gave her sis a blowjob, but there's also some sort of neglect play going on. She needs to prepare the bread and sausage before mayo, hoho.

Meanwhile, she got into a digging zone like a madman on gold rush. This time, there's no oil--only watermelon juices. It taste like salt on vinegar; no preservatives. It's a healthy dish.
Spoiler:
Shikinokami wrote...

Cindy gave Kate a deep french kiss. Kate's mouth tasted like pussy. Obviously she had been licking her mother only minutes before. Cindy gentle licked at Kate's lips. She still couldn't get over the fact that Kate was actually a clone of Martha.

Cindy dropped to her knees and moved between her sister's legs. At the same time she pulled Kate in close with her. The aroma of Karen's vagina greeted them, and Cindy gentle licked up her sister's center, drinking in the spicy flavor. As soon as Cindy's tongue washed over her clit, Kate's tongue started up Karen's slit. Starting at her hole, and working up over her clit. Again and again the two of them licked her watering cunt. Cindy made sure Karen didn't cum, she wanted that to happen when Kate's hand was deep inside her.

I want to vomit.

Maybe you'll enjoy this:

Spoiler:
The Logophile wrote...
Spoiler:
Shikinokami wrote...

I want to vomit.

Maybe you'll enjoy this:

Spoiler:

I enjoyed it so hard. Thank You for making me use 5 Tissue Boxes, a man like me couldn't be anymore happier.

That said, the writer is a genius and I would thank you for helping me find things to fap to *takes my hat off to him*

The wall of text reminded me of this somehow.

Also, dat Vegeta.
kevblaze wrote...
I always ave ideas for books, but they never seem good enough while I write down the ideas. Any suggestion for a newbie on getting plot, character development and writing a book itself.

I don't meant to dredge up questions that have already been answered, but I just now saw this and figured I'd give my two cents.

If you want to get good at writing, write. It's not as simple or easy as it sounds, but that's how it works. If you want to get good at writing books specifically, then write books. And I say it that way because I believe the first skill to pick up for anyone who wants to write books is being able to finish them. Never mind how awesome your fight scenes are or how likeable the characters are. If you can't finish the story, you have nothing. Well, nothing may be too a strong of a word, but you get where I'm going. It's infuriating to start an awesome story that doesn't end.

Also, remember that you're not a pro (I think). It's perfectly okay to experiment, make blunders, and write stories that turn out terrible.

Now, you say your ideas never seem good enough, but I hope you're keeping them. You never know when they'll come in handy. However, if you can't get behind an idea, it can be difficult following through with it. Also, what do you mean by they never seem good enough? Do you just not like them, or are you struggling to develop them further?

After I get ideas for plots, characters, or whatever, I ask myself as many questions about them as I can think of. Let's say I've been inspired to write a story that involves a character who's a shut-in. A natural first question would be why is he a shut-in? How is he involved in the plot? Does he stay in his house the whole time, or do events force him to leave his comfort zone and venture outside? Does he play video games all day? Is he good with computers? How does he support himself?

Usually, I don't do anything at first when I get an idea. I just let it sit and think about it for a day or maybe even weeks.
>it's a dick but a girl

this is going otome alright.
Xenon FAKKU Writer
Shikinokami wrote...

Actually, this sounded to me like something high would write.

The Logophile wrote...
Maybe you'll enjoy this:

Spoiler:

That plot twist.
^
maybe I've written something that way around 2 years ago. I dun really write h-scenes that much nao though~
leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
https://www.fakku.net/forums/writing-and-fanfiction/halloween-2013-doki-doki-suru

I have been away for quite some time. This is a continuation of my attempt to rewrite high_time's "Doki Doki Suru".

For those who are interested in the contents of the diary in full, here is the entry. Attempts to interpret what happened in actuality are in italics enclosed in spoilers:

The day started with me rinsing my face with sulphuric acid and wiping whatever that splattered on my pants with a chainsaw. While it did much to rouse me, I felt that I needed some exercise before I start my day properly. So, I decided to fling a few sex toys out of my window with all of my might to release the tension built up in my muscles caused by many hours of sleep and at the same time, get rid of that rubbish.

Spoiler:
The mention of sulphuric acid could be a reference to the poor quality of water where he lived while the chainsaw could be a very rough piece of cloth. One supposes that the author of this entry is being metaphorical.

Now, sex toys are very expensive and hard to source in rural areas where the author lived. Perhaps it is best to assume that he is throwing rubbish out of a window. Is it possible for readers to dispense the niggling suspicion that he pleasured himself using the rubbish that he later disposed of?

It was then I heard a cry and a dull thud. While I did not mind the commotion that much, I ambled out of my quarters anyway only to see old man (unconscious or dead, I don't know) lying on his back face upwards with my sex toy in his mouth. I supposed that it was my fault though for mindlessly throwing that toy out of the window without minding the consequences. Still, I had to make the best out of this wretched situation. Should I call an ambulance or seek medical help? What an unproductive waste of time and money! His body is better off as a scarecrow!

Spoiler:
It should be said that investigators were sent to the farmer's quarters responding to complaints about the farmer's behaviour as well as finding out what happened to persons who were missing in that area, the farmer's grandfather being one of them.

The investigators who arrived at the farmer's quarters were greeted with the stench of rotting flesh originating from a scarecrow situated at the middle of one of the farmer's fields. It turned out to be rotting corpse. Those who could put up with the stench would find that the jawbones of the corpse were displaced by force. It is believed that the corpse was that of the owner of the farm who was also the farmer's grandfather and employer. It is uncertain whether he was dead at the time when the farmer decided to use his grandfather's body as a scarecrow because the investigators did not bother with a proper autopsy.

On a side note, the sex toy that led to the farmer's grandfather being hung in the fields as a scarecrow was nowhere to be found. It can be supposed that the sex toy described by the farmer in his diary entry did not exist. It can also be supposed that someone else made off with the sex toy before the investigators arrived.

I was rather pleased at that arrangement. While the scarecrow of my grandfather's body did do its job in scaring the crows, I hoped that it could attract cows that tend to ruin the crops with their stamping and chewing of the crops. Like any farmer, I wish to see the cows copulate with each other and I was certain that they would find the scarecrow arousing. That strangely didn't happen.

What happened instead was a group of humanoids that looked like aliens to me swarming all over that scarecrow. They arrived in strange vehicles that looked like UFOs. After a lot of screaming in their alien language and gesticulating, they took away the scarecrow and erected what looked like a toilet in its place!

Spoiler:
The aliens described in this entry appear to be the investigators who arrived on the site. Upon seeing the body, they did what they had to do. It seems that the farmer bizarrely mistook the tent and the barricade they left there as a toilet.

It seems apparent that the events of the diary entry did not take place in one day, barring the possibility that his grandfather was somehow able to decompose within a few minutes.
well goddamn it. things suddenly goes 10 times funnier.
high_time wrote...
well goddamn it. things suddenly goes 10 times funnier.

Feel free to be entertained. After all, you were the one who came up with it first. That said, I doubt I can complete it by today. It will be part of the Writing Event nonetheless. Here is a continuation from where we left off:

I was dismayed for a while seeing that my scarecrow was replaced with a toilet until I saw a dazzling woman emerge from it. She was as angelic as an angel, as beautiful as a beauty and, as I was to find out, as slutty as a slut. Like all angels, like all beauties and like all sluts, I thought she was there with the solemn goal of delivering me from pain and suffering.

I made my way forwards only to see her shedding off her clothes, alike to an insect moulting. Before I knew it, she became an insect, a cockroach to be precise! Its feelers and its top four legs were flailing aimlessly whilst its two legs propped up its entire body in a very sexually provocative manner. I was as aroused as ever and flung myself on her.

Spoiler:
Some say that the woman is the farmer's fiancée. I am more of the opinion that she was one of the missing investigators sent to the farmer's quarters. One thing was for sure -- she was the 'cockroach'.

As the cockroach and I were tightly locked in embrace, enjoying the tingling and exhilarating sensation of my skin and her exoskeleton touching each other, I noticed that there were onlookers seeing us getting intimate. I didn't care for I was deep in ecstasy.

I swore that some of the onlookers were rather aroused by what they saw and I believed they are fondling their loins at the sight of me and the cockroach. The onlookers were most likely their neighbours. I have seen them at toilet and they appear not to have any genitals so I thought that that exercise of loin-fondling was pretty pointless.

Spoiler:
There were reports of people in the vicinity who saw the farmer and some woman wallowing in the ground like beached fish. Some even claimed that it looked like a wrestling competition. As to whether the witnesses pleasured themselves, the reports made no mention though it is an open secret that the manhood of the local inhabitants is rather small. One can presume that the author of that diary entry is being metaphorical once more when he claimed that 'the onlookers' had no genitals.

Those onlookers were so excited by my display of love that they begun foaming out of every pore, cavity, aperture and hole in their bodies, especially their mouths. So eager were they to commemorate this very moment that they set off a rocket into the sky only for to blow up mid-air into a gargantuan plume of smoke that blocked off the rays of the sun. It was an unforgettable sight.

Spoiler:
That didn't happen.

Forgive me for not being modest, but I think I deserved that adulation. I am after all the most virile and sexually appealing person in the village with my large appendage between my legs dwarfing all the others. At one point, my manhood grew so large that it pierced the skies. No woman, cockroach or man can resist my allure as I run around the fields with nary a shred of clothing, my well-built physique for all to see.

Spoiler:
The farmer is lying.
keep 'em coming. for me, I'm working on some 15 to 20 chapter-ish story about a certain theme. the contents are mainly compilation of stories or monologues.

I will post it when I'm done writing it all.

here's one chapter.

Spoiler:

Movement

If there's a hole in this world I can crawl in and live for the rest of my life, I would gladly crawl in. I will shout and scream as loudly as possible. Wail like a madman, going on and on, being the wildest me possible. A frozen hole, lost in time. Where everything freezes up the innermost surface. Inside a frozen time, everything would be intact, even the youth; the homeostatic cycle standing still at one point. There was nothing to strive for, nothing to chase. Everything was still as time persists.

I want to question who I am. Why am I here, and why do I belong there? I do belong in a place without time, without deadlines. Or at least, I just want to belong. There's probably no place pleasant where I don't belong. I would like to live anywhere that's so unbelievably pleasant. The one with wealth of happiness pulsing, with little to no things to worry about.

One thing I've known for sure. I like you, I like sex. Maybe, at one way or another, I want to have sex with everyone in this planet. But I can't. I am afraid that everything I touch down will be pregnant. Even men. While I laughed at the thought of seeing an old man pregnant, and giving birth to a baby alien, I wished for one more thing, that either the baby was healthy or maybe half-dead. Everyone will be dead at one point, and the time will come when one supposedly pressed the kill switch and just flew away like nothing happened.

I do that a lot; I simply recycle something that doesn't really click in with me; that was pretty much broken and cannot be used again. Throw things away to make room for another. Yet, nothing actually died; just a malfunction. It simply taken towards the garbage dump, where it will be relocated again and again. That is, until it will end up in a pile of dump forever or be reused again with a new form. If the cycle of life was like that, maybe things weren't so beautiful at all. At some extent maybe it's true, somewhat.

The ugliness of life are somehow compensated by the beauty of sexual intercourse. Some parts of sexual life were so ugly that you want to puke your entire insides down, but when you're into it, things will become so exciting. You will forget how to discriminate between an unborn fetus and rotting old corpse when you're truly aroused enough. I think, the sign of utopia came with arousal. When everyone was engulfed in the feelings of sexual rapture so madly, I believe the world peace will finally come.

Sometimes I believe, the meaning of life comes with sexual intercourse. It Is joyful; it is pleasure; it simply comes where oneself wanting to reach a state known as climax and finally end up in the biggest orgasm possible. How good it is, that after reaching that state, you will die and ascend to the furthest heights of heaven where you will also have sex with everyone? I guess it's a matter of fetish but I know, when it comes to breasts, people could somehow be content.

So maybe, we'll make heaven be filled with breasts. Winged breasts which emitted golden light. We will have house made of breasts too. We eat breasts for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and wear lots of breasts everyday. Sleep on top of breasts, and be showered by breasts every time you went bathing. One thing to note, when you masturbate, it's now called, breast stroke. The same goes when you were doing that kind of swimming too. So it's practically you both masturbate and swim at the same time.

My desire for sex had reached another levels. It simply started as a curiosity of the body of the opposite sex. But now I learned that it's quite common nowadays, for the opposite sex to be lusting for the body of their own sex.

Still, it all starts with the curiosity of the opposite sex for me. It began when I was little. I was kind of intrigued when I bathed together with someone, only to find their genitals are different than mine. There's no penis, but I would be more intrigued and excited if they also have a penis in addition of something they already had.

I don't know, I just find it to be quite interesting because it sparks novelty. Well, at times I want to imagine myself to be surrounded by girls with penises. I might find myself In a mixture of being aroused and also wanting to cry. Maybe at one point my butt will be hurting too, but that's another story.

I was basically curious at that time. I was really thrilled to find what's really behind those clothes, or maybe minimal amount of clothing that you barely able to see what's underneath but it still keeps you even more going because its there but its not there too, such ambiguity. At the early stages, I do not know what's really behind it, so when I imagine them stripping their clothes off, there's only white foggy thing covering it, since I do not have the recollection of visual imagery to add to it.

Yeah, basically the thing was about breasts. Still not the other parts beneath the thighs or between the buttocks. Later on, I see the thing commonly known as porn, when I first seen it, to the excitement of hiding my antics from my parents and the further excitement of watching it all at the first time—it made my eyes hot until it's half hurting, but you know, it still kept me going at times. I guess, I still remember the first scenes I watched where two opposite sexes, or sometimes the opposite sex going with it with the ones of the same sex.

There's the thing about the overpopulation of blond hair in the flicks. Or maybe I just remember something about blond hair, especially when the blond hair was quite cute and young, and they also do it with some blond hair that was cute and young too. At times I don't really remember their hair colors. For what I cared, it's all about the breasts. The person might be bald, but it doesn't matter because they got the biggest racks to store an automobile. Maybe you could interpret it sexually too.

Storing an automobile. I guess the breasts were the multifunctional apparatus that's highly effective since the ancient ages.

Perhaps I talked about sexual intercourse and especially breasts too much. I don't know what's up with my irrational attraction to breasts, and not the vagina. You don't really have sex with breasts, you simply put your thing inside the vagina. If one would be very attracted to, it's gotta be the vagina. Why do everyone seem to advertise breasts and not vagina? I guess it might make sense if we could get breasts pregnant and gave birth from the breasts.

It will be funny though, if I actually seen vaginas everywhere on the tv. At times I might be quite dismayed by the sight of something that was quite a horror for me. It's like, it got gaping holes man, holy shit. Perhaps because there were other things less fitting of a horror movie than a vagina, people advertise other body parts since face advertisement is getting boring lately and the market needs some variety. So there you go, breast waist hips--you get fried chicken.

Ahem.

To sum it all up, sexual intercourse had shaped the entire society as it is now. I can also derive that it's the same sexual intercourse that cause my came to existence. There is still a doubt within me. If I was born due to sexual intercourse, will I die through sexual intercourse? I found out, that it's not merely due to sexual intercourse that one can be born. There are baby tubes, artificial insemination, cloning, self-slicing (not the ones that were done from being depressed), and many things else.

Even if, somehow, everyone was born through sexual intercourse, it may be foolish for me to assume that everyone dies because of a sexual intercourse. For example, one might have died due to a car accident. Will I be senile enough to interpret it as a form of sexual intercourse? if I am not within my right mind, perhaps. For what I knew, male insects die because of sexual intercourse. The female insect simply ate their mate after sex, so it goes.

So, will every form of death be considered as sexual intercourse? What if, every form of sexual intercourse be considered as death to. For what we knew, as we masturbated, a lot of cells were released out in the open, only to die within the deep recesses of septic tanks. It was the best holocaust ever. I sometimes did it three times a day, so there you have it.

Rather than going in details to explain how I masturbate each day, I'd probably just conclude the entirety of all these gibberish I have been throwing out to you. One reason why we simply being here is sex. Everyone already knows that too. At first, I thought about my inability of being happy because I have so little time and not being in an ideally pleasant environment. Yet, I can somehow kept myself happy because of sex.

In one way or another, you can say that sex is happiness. So be it.
high_time wrote...
keep 'em coming. for me, I'm working on some 15 to 20 chapter-ish story about a certain theme. the contents are mainly compilation of stories or monologues.

I will post it when I'm done writing it all.

here's one chapter.

Spoiler:

Movement

If there's a hole in this world I can crawl in and live for the rest of my life, I would gladly crawl in. I will shout and scream as loudly as possible. Wail like a madman, going on and on, being the wildest me possible. A frozen hole, lost in time. Where everything freezes up the innermost surface. Inside a frozen time, everything would be intact, even the youth; the homeostatic cycle standing still at one point. There was nothing to strive for, nothing to chase. Everything was still as time persists.

I want to question who I am. Why am I here, and why do I belong there? I do belong in a place without time, without deadlines. Or at least, I just want to belong. There's probably no place pleasant where I don't belong. I would like to live anywhere that's so unbelievably pleasant. The one with wealth of happiness pulsing, with little to no things to worry about.

One thing I've known for sure. I like you, I like sex. Maybe, at one way or another, I want to have sex with everyone in this planet. But I can't. I am afraid that everything I touch down will be pregnant. Even men. While I laughed at the thought of seeing an old man pregnant, and giving birth to a baby alien, I wished for one more thing, that either the baby was healthy or maybe half-dead. Everyone will be dead at one point, and the time will come when one supposedly pressed the kill switch and just flew away like nothing happened.

I do that a lot; I simply recycle something that doesn't really click in with me; that was pretty much broken and cannot be used again. Throw things away to make room for another. Yet, nothing actually died; just a malfunction. It simply taken towards the garbage dump, where it will be relocated again and again. That is, until it will end up in a pile of dump forever or be reused again with a new form. If the cycle of life was like that, maybe things weren't so beautiful at all. At some extent maybe it's true, somewhat.

The ugliness of life are somehow compensated by the beauty of sexual intercourse. Some parts of sexual life were so ugly that you want to puke your entire insides down, but when you're into it, things will become so exciting. You will forget how to discriminate between an unborn fetus and rotting old corpse when you're truly aroused enough. I think, the sign of utopia came with arousal. When everyone was engulfed in the feelings of sexual rapture so madly, I believe the world peace will finally come.

Sometimes I believe, the meaning of life comes with sexual intercourse. It Is joyful; it is pleasure; it simply comes where oneself wanting to reach a state known as climax and finally end up in the biggest orgasm possible. How good it is, that after reaching that state, you will die and ascend to the furthest heights of heaven where you will also have sex with everyone? I guess it's a matter of fetish but I know, when it comes to breasts, people could somehow be content.

So maybe, we'll make heaven be filled with breasts. Winged breasts which emitted golden light. We will have house made of breasts too. We eat breasts for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and wear lots of breasts everyday. Sleep on top of breasts, and be showered by breasts every time you went bathing. One thing to note, when you masturbate, it's now called, breast stroke. The same goes when you were doing that kind of swimming too. So it's practically you both masturbate and swim at the same time.

My desire for sex had reached another levels. It simply started as a curiosity of the body of the opposite sex. But now I learned that it's quite common nowadays, for the opposite sex to be lusting for the body of their own sex.

Still, it all starts with the curiosity of the opposite sex for me. It began when I was little. I was kind of intrigued when I bathed together with someone, only to find their genitals are different than mine. There's no penis, but I would be more intrigued and excited if they also have a penis in addition of something they already had.

I don't know, I just find it to be quite interesting because it sparks novelty. Well, at times I want to imagine myself to be surrounded by girls with penises. I might find myself In a mixture of being aroused and also wanting to cry. Maybe at one point my butt will be hurting too, but that's another story.

I was basically curious at that time. I was really thrilled to find what's really behind those clothes, or maybe minimal amount of clothing that you barely able to see what's underneath but it still keeps you even more going because its there but its not there too, such ambiguity. At the early stages, I do not know what's really behind it, so when I imagine them stripping their clothes off, there's only white foggy thing covering it, since I do not have the recollection of visual imagery to add to it.

Yeah, basically the thing was about breasts. Still not the other parts beneath the thighs or between the buttocks. Later on, I see the thing commonly known as porn, when I first seen it, to the excitement of hiding my antics from my parents and the further excitement of watching it all at the first time—it made my eyes hot until it's half hurting, but you know, it still kept me going at times. I guess, I still remember the first scenes I watched where two opposite sexes, or sometimes the opposite sex going with it with the ones of the same sex.

There's the thing about the overpopulation of blond hair in the flicks. Or maybe I just remember something about blond hair, especially when the blond hair was quite cute and young, and they also do it with some blond hair that was cute and young too. At times I don't really remember their hair colors. For what I cared, it's all about the breasts. The person might be bald, but it doesn't matter because they got the biggest racks to store an automobile. Maybe you could interpret it sexually too.

Storing an automobile. I guess the breasts were the multifunctional apparatus that's highly effective since the ancient ages.

Perhaps I talked about sexual intercourse and especially breasts too much. I don't know what's up with my irrational attraction to breasts, and not the vagina. You don't really have sex with breasts, you simply put your thing inside the vagina. If one would be very attracted to, it's gotta be the vagina. Why do everyone seem to advertise breasts and not vagina? I guess it might make sense if we could get breasts pregnant and gave birth from the breasts.

It will be funny though, if I actually seen vaginas everywhere on the tv. At times I might be quite dismayed by the sight of something that was quite a horror for me. It's like, it got gaping holes man, holy shit. Perhaps because there were other things less fitting of a horror movie than a vagina, people advertise other body parts since face advertisement is getting boring lately and the market needs some variety. So there you go, breast waist hips--you get fried chicken.

Ahem.

To sum it all up, sexual intercourse had shaped the entire society as it is now. I can also derive that it's the same sexual intercourse that cause my came to existence. There is still a doubt within me. If I was born due to sexual intercourse, will I die through sexual intercourse? I found out, that it's not merely due to sexual intercourse that one can be born. There are baby tubes, artificial insemination, cloning, self-slicing (not the ones that were done from being depressed), and many things else.

Even if, somehow, everyone was born through sexual intercourse, it may be foolish for me to assume that everyone dies because of a sexual intercourse. For example, one might have died due to a car accident. Will I be senile enough to interpret it as a form of sexual intercourse? if I am not within my right mind, perhaps. For what I knew, male insects die because of sexual intercourse. The female insect simply ate their mate after sex, so it goes.

So, will every form of death be considered as sexual intercourse? What if, every form of sexual intercourse be considered as death to. For what we knew, as we masturbated, a lot of cells were released out in the open, only to die within the deep recesses of septic tanks. It was the best holocaust ever. I sometimes did it three times a day, so there you have it.

Rather than going in details to explain how I masturbate each day, I'd probably just conclude the entirety of all these gibberish I have been throwing out to you. One reason why we simply being here is sex. Everyone already knows that too. At first, I thought about my inability of being happy because I have so little time and not being in an ideally pleasant environment. Yet, I can somehow kept myself happy because of sex.

In one way or another, you can say that sex is happiness. So be it.

I look forward to you completing it. I have skimmed through it and it reads like Doki Doki Suru. I would try to read in detail. That said, I think I will wrap up Doki Doki Suru:

How lucky that cockroach is to be the centre of my attention and the object of my carnal desires! Never minding the onlookers, the rockets fired and the mouth foaming, we continued our epic romp, moving from corner to corner whilst we did it for all to see. However, most of the action took place behind the closed doors of my quarters.

Spoiler:
Witnesses recalled a lot of screaming and struggling. What the author described as a 'romp' appeared to be the farmer chasing, subduing and dragging a poor woman into his quarters. It is puzzling why no one bothered to stop the farmer. Then again, gathering from the rumours concerning the farmer, anyone who tried to stop him went missing.

During the long hours of us having each other as company and satisfying our near-insatiable lust, I came slowly to the realisation that I am deeply in love with the cockroach and I would like to be with it forever. Yet, even though they can withstand high levels of radiation, existed ever since the time of the dinosaurs and are hard to kill, cockroaches don't live long. Even the species with the longest lifespans die within 2 years. How unfair for star crossed lovers such as us to be parted by the cruel hands of fate! What a shame that such everlasting love is not everlasting! I don't want it to end.

Spoiler:
He is talking writing gibberish.

I did the only reasonable thing for us to be together forever. She has to be with me. She has to be in me. So, just as the cockroach had taken my heart, I would do likewise to it. Literally. As I chomped down bits of its heart, I felt nothing bliss, knowing that we would be together for eternity.

Having shared the happiest moments of my life, I end my entry in the hope that everyone would feel the same, the sensation of being "Doki Doki Suru".

[spoil]Investigators have placed the farmer into custody. He is under suspicion for being responsible for the disappearance of quite a few persons. This disturbing entry implies that he partook in murder and cannibalism. Interestingly, the farmer lived on a diet of offal parts especially goat and pig hearts.

As this report is being written, the farmer is placed in a strait jacket as part of a therapy to restore his sanity. There are many, myself included, hoping that the therapy would include physical torture.
maybe the end will be quite tragic as it deals with mutilation ans cannibalism.
high_time wrote...
maybe the end will be quite tragic as it deals with mutilation ans cannibalism.

How about you and me compete to write a quality sick-fuck lemon?