Stickies

[ Locked ] Introduction Guide This forum is a place where you can introduce yourself to the FAKKU community. Most users share the same interests so I encourage you to post some of the things you are interested in along with your i…

Topics

*Prods with stick* It...looks safe. But is it, really?
hello! Hello everyone! Please to you meet you. …
Hi Hi im noah, and...Im a hentaiholic. i have been for 2 years now, and to tell the truth, I dont want to quit. This site is the greatest thing to happen to me since i figured out how to jackoff. Thank y…
Greetings ^__^ Hello everyone, Hmm, somehow I followed one of Frangnbouwer links on another board an get to this Site. One site links to another. :D I like collecting H-Games and might share some…
wuzup new here just wanted to say whats up all
hi all hey been registered on the site for a bit but been isolated from comp cause of skool and all. fakku is awesome! awesome free hentai site, and thanks to all that developed it <3!
hey despite my name my german really isn't all that good but it's nice to meet you all any how
Wat Up hi im new and just sayin hi this site is cool.... i guess
Hello hi all
Hello there ! Hiya ! I've been using this site for quite some time now and I'm also really interested in participating the forums. Hope I can enjoy this site even more ! :D …
Hello Fakku Hello peopel after i am using this site for some months i finaly found the forum and have enough time to post and upload some stuff for you. I hope i can help to keep the board active and suppor…
just another HELLO! Really, just saying hullo to all the members here. That's all. :D
Hello Just dropping by, might as well just say hi while I'm at it >_> Name's Zorc, just an average leecher.
hello all... Hello folks ^_^ I hope I can find the time to actually post more and keep active to some point on these boards. It's an awesome site, I'd hate to just be dead weight like people who join but never pos…
Generic "Hey" to everyone First post here, simply to say "hey" to everyones =D
Some of U might remember me. I did some chinese to english translations on 4chan. http://rapidshare.com/files/7199748/tee-Kassen.rar Not doing any translating at the moment.
simple hello hello. all ways stopped by this site when i surf so i finally decided to join the forum. Since Im a noob i gonna ask some noob question (respond at your leisure) For the personal gallerys,…
hello Hi i'm aglamau, i come to france and more exactly of Alsace's Region, i'm 24 years ans i hope there's are a good ambiance in this forum^^ see ya
waaazaaaa new here... sup?