Stickies

[ Locked ] Introduction Guide This forum is a place where you can introduce yourself to the FAKKU community. Most users share the same interests so I encourage you to post some of the things you are interested in along with your i…

Topics

yo well ummmm somehow my last greetings post was deleted not sure why or how but anyway. hey all new here so treat me well. i have a folder of cg sets thats over 5 gigs full, and im willing to shar…
Rawr =D Hi. Ive been looking at the site for a few weeks and thought id get to know everyone. Or just talk =P
Howdy ya'll Got bored and wanted to see what I looked like posting. Love the site <insert more complements about Fakku's greatness here> and I'll see ya'll around. *No I'm not a southerner, I ju…
Heyo. Whelp, here goes... My name is Alex. I live directly above Jacob and like to pwn him in guitar hero. I randomly give him my 2gig flash drive and tell him to "fill '…
hello and that stuff yeah another new guy in your forums and im gonna leech your site dry! :twisted: lol nah im not that kinda person but great site its all organized and good hentai content in it too. well im no …
Hello and Thx Just want to say hello to all the other peeps and ero-sennins out there lol thanks Mr.Admin, you responded to my mail!!! thanks hope that i have fun on these forums and i hope …
Introducing myself =) I would like to say that this FAKKU is FAKKEN amazing O_O, and this is browsing around as a guest. Anyways, I just wanted to say hey to everyone in FAKKU community. I hope I can contribute to this s…
yo my fellow hentai pervs hey I'm newbman, and I love hentai, have for years, so glad I foudn this place
'Lo People Turns out I'm one of the very few registered chicks here, unless that poll in the 'babbling' forum with the one chick vote was actually a dude being funny. So yeah... hi everyone. I was un…
i love this site so much!! whats up everyone their really is no better site.
What Up. F0dd3r I've been addicted to anime since Robotech (and yes i know its not called that in Japan) Been addicted to Anime drawings since i bought my first art book Haruhiko mikimoto illustrations. …
hi people I found this site some weeks ago and i think that now is a good time to join it's forum xD so hi everyone and sorry for my shitty spelling (english isnt my mother-tongue ^^)
Flow! hello people.
Me Yeah. New to the site and all that. If you've ever been on a site with a user named blind_assassin then there is a chance that it was me since I've used this username for everything since I was about …
logan Hey