Image Section + Hentai

Pages 1234Next
The image section is back up, but it's still being worked on a lot so consider it in a "development test stage". Post any suggestions or problems you have with it in this thread.

You can add the thumbnails from the image section into your forum posts by using the BBCode on the view image page, you can see an example here. And to answer some questions in advance: There are no more personal galleries, unfortunately all the old images had to be scrapped, and the links at the top of the site will not point to the image section until I am 100% satisfied with it.

If you upload any images the tag system works like this: instead of commas between tags use spaces, and instead of spaces between words use underscores. So an image of Kallen from Code Geass would be tagged "Code_Geass Kallen".

Also, for the sake of clarity, when tagging a character name, please use the format "Firstname_Surname". For example, Rin Tosaka would be tagged "Rin_Tosaka".

And there is a small issue with saving images, if you try to save as it will default the filename to "image.php", just change it to image.jpg or whatever you like and it will work.

Also, hentai!

Tengoku+no+Onii-chan+he shikisokuzekuu KMX Glasses+Black+%2B Empress+the+Unluck
D.T.B Ding+Ding+1+Complete BEHAVIOR At+Home+With+Nii-san Asahina+Mikuru+no+Bunkasai

10 New Releases

[spacer=4][color=darkred]Tengoku no Onii-chan he[/color] contains Code Geass Hentai [color=green](English)[/color]
[spacer=4][color=darkred]shikisokuzekuu[/color] contains Naruto Hentai
[spacer=4][color=darkred]KMX[/color] contains Onegai Teacher Hentai
[spacer=4][color=darkred]Glasses Black +[/color]
[spacer=4][color=darkred]Empress the Unluck[/color] contains Persona 3 Hentai [color=green](English)[/color]
[spacer=4][color=darkred]D.T.B[/color] contains Code Geass Hentai
[spacer=4][color=darkred]Ding Ding 1 Complete[/color]
[spacer=4][color=darkred]BEHAVIOR[/color] contains Clannad, Bamboo Blade Hentai
[spacer=4][color=darkred]At Home With Nii-san[/color] contains Naruto Hentai [color=green](English)[/color]
[spacer=4][color=darkred]Asahina Mikuru no Bunkasai[/color] contains The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Hentai

Enjoy!

:arrow:

NICE, UPDATE!!!!

even GREATER is

IMAGES ARE BACK

FAKKU BANZAI!!!! :D
I kind of figured the old images had been scrapped. Oh well. When you're finished with it, I'll be sure to go back and upload some more naked apron images. Keep up the good work!
thank you for your hard work jacob
Nice! the image section rocks!

Having a little trouble viewing Glasses Black + with the view online button though.
ALRIGHT!!!!!

But eh?

Where'd the pics go?
Restoring the image section is like pouring blood into a murky swamp.

All it'll do is bring the lee...I spy Anya pics. I love the image section, and retract my snarky comment.

Great update.
atta boy,jacob.
~pats jacob's head~ :D
AWESOME/AWESOME/AWESOME/AWESOME/AWESOME/AWESOME/AWESOME/wahooooooooo!!!!!!!!
image section is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and awesome releases no doubt =]
I love Fakku ;)
Admins! ROCK!!!
king wrote...
AWESOME/AWESOME/AWESOME/AWESOME/AWESOME/AWESOME/AWESOME/wahooooooooo!!!!!!!!
image section is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and awesome releases no doubt =]
I love Fakku ;)
Admins! ROCK!!!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Image section's up, great releases, I just caught Palkia, what's going on today?! :D

My cat got a seizure and broke the ashtray... I think that makes up for it. :cry:
Oops, I got about 40 pictures uploaded before realizing... I'm the only person uploading pr0n that isn't based on some series!!! D:

... Oh well. It's quality smut. Continuing~ (BTW, anyone have any tips for organizing by genre/theme about 7000 hentai images? Uploading will be tricky otherwise. Thanks in advance! :D)
I typically go by the artist
It's all Askray goodies, so that's a tag. There's like sets of 7 pictures that make up a single scene though. Tedious uploading when limited to ten at a time. (nudge nudge) I know HentaiHQ had/has the ability to upload up to 100mb worth of pics so long as it was all in a compressed folder. Don't know if that's a possibility or not, considering this site probably gets an obscene amount more traffic then they do.

Edit: fidge-pops, about 30 images I uploaded went poof. :( Guess I'll lay off for a while.
Vasuki wrote...
It's all Askray goodies, so that's a tag. There's like sets of 7 pictures that make up a single scene though. Tedious uploading when limited to ten at a time. (nudge nudge) I know HentaiHQ had/has the ability to upload up to 100mb worth of pics so long as it was all in a compressed folder. Don't know if that's a possibility or not, considering this site probably gets an obscene amount more traffic then they do.

Edit: fidge-pops, about 30 images I uploaded went poof. :( Guess I'll lay off for a while.

I took them down only because they were loli, and we don't allow loli. I am writing up some upload rules now.
wooot! Finnaly

also the link to images is broken. still gives old page.
Jacob wrote...
... and the links at the top of the site will not point to the image section until I am 100% satisfied with it.
Mr. Guest is pleased with the postings of Tonbu Kusanagi with both DING DING & Glasses Black.

Mr. Guest thanks you.
ahhh, jake?

Will all the old pictures come back?
Dude you rock! Replenishing the images will take a while, but I'm sure everybody here will rise to the occasion :D
Pages 1234Next