Overall best final fantasy

Which did you enjoy most

Total Votes : 89
wasred69 wrote...
9 would be awesome if i could play it but can not find anywhere...

Amazon.
Moses wrote...
wasred69 wrote...
9 would be awesome if i could play it but can not find anywhere...

Amazon.

its just about the awnser to everything
true but i dont have any money so epic fail for me (<>_<>)
You don't got $20....damn and I thought I had it rough.
not without a job any more....tear
wasred69 wrote...
not without a job any more....tear

*plays violin*
i picked the wrong one by mistake but i like final fantasy 7 the most u got to play as vincent and the gameplay was fun
Well Final Fantasy 7 was kinda the only one ive ever played so yeahh FF 7.
i liked XII
Final Fantasy IV, VIII, IX.

Final Fantasy VII is overrated and wasn't that great. It was a good game, yes, best, no.
hinosaki wrote...

Final Fantasy VII is overrated and wasn't that great. It was a good game, yes, best, no.

I agree.

Anyway my favorites were:
Final Fantasy 8 and Final Fantasy X-2
HentaiElder wrote...
hinosaki wrote...

I agree.

I agree, I loved 7 but over rated, 8 was one of my faves (first RPG I ever went all the way with side quests and extras). I voted for 6 however, great story and gameplay.
kesma594 wrote...
HentaiElder wrote...
hinosaki wrote...

I agree.

I agree, I loved 7 but over rated, 8 was one of my faves (first RPG I ever went all the way with side quests and extras). I voted for 6 however, great story and gameplay.

Number eight was my first as well. Maybe that's why I like it so much.
IV was my first, though the box said II. Silly american translaters.
7 was my first followed by all the rest
one problem i have with most not all final fantasy players. they play all games till X get to X-2 and they are like OMG all girl characters and different battle system no way this game must suck then 12 comes and they say where are the random battles idk what to do cant play this game either

PS: just a rant
Moses wrote...
It wasn't a mistranslation, it was intentional. They had already tried to port the original Final Fantasy II, and even Final Fantasy III, but they both fell through (FF2 because the NES was so old by then).
purifier wrote...
Moses wrote...
It wasn't a mistranslation, it was intentional. They had already tried to port the original Final Fantasy II, and even Final Fantasy III, but they both fell through (FF2 because the NES was so old by then).

Thanks for that, but it was sarcasem.
Moses wrote...
purifier wrote...
Moses wrote...

Thats for that, but it was sarcasem.

*facepalm* someone thought you weren't joking *sigh* remember not to take all things serious
why so cereal =0