I'll just leave this here.

Pages Prev12345Next
Thanks for the links. Just finished watching a while ago. Definitely got to pick this up on BD when it releases here in the states. Already planning to pick up 1.11 this week(which I didn't even know was out here).
Dante41 wrote...
My God, it's full of win...

^this
Looks like I'll be torrenting this once I go to sleep.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I've been looking for a clean high-res version of this for months. You sir are AWESOME.
Epic as always Raze
daflu707 wrote...
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I've been looking for a clean high-res version of this for months. You sir are AWESOME.

The dvd didn't come out until the 26th, so there were no hd rips until recently. I loved this movie; the art and animation was fantastic and rei actually has emotions. ohshi-
Thanks Raze. Now, if only it doesn't take days/weeks to finish downloading....

Many thanks.
Dimus wrote...
Also, any tips for the order i should watch it all in? I've got Eva Renewal, 1.01 You Are (not) Alone, and End of Eva (+ this once i can get the smaller one)

I'd say watch Rebuild 1.01, Rebuild 2.22. Then go back to the original anime, watch that, then watch end of evangelion since EoE is suppose to be a remake of the last two eps of the anime. Or watch Revival first, EoE, then rebuild.
god i feel like i missed something
I will surely be redownloading this version.

EXCELLENT! FINALLY I CAN SEE THIS T________________________________T

AFTER SO LONG TIME...
Amazing. Thank you!
*sigh* I know I'll probably get voted down for this but doesn't anyone else have a problem with piracy?

I mean this is supposed to be a doujinshi site, not a piracy site.
I... love you. So damn much...

SUCH GOOD QUALITY.
This is the greatest news I have heard all year!

Nyan~
zade wrote...
*sigh* I know I'll probably get voted down for this but doesn't anyone else have a problem with piracy?

I mean this is supposed to be a doujinshi site, not a piracy site.

If you're willing to live by the legal alternatives to fansubs (which totally suck) then be my guest. People work very hard to bring quality fansubs to us, and their work should be appreciated.

I'm a software developer and I see my apps getting pirated all the time, so I get hit a lot harder by piracy than you. Don't see much room for complaint from you, really.
not too sure which this is *since i do not torrent* so i'll ask here

is this the Evangelion: You can (not) advance?

if so, i agree, it was good, tho i can't wait for the next one to be released, i've loved the eva series ever since they first came out in 1997 *if i'm remembering the year right, its been a long long time*
Holy Cheese! I was just starting to wonder where I could get a torrent for this. Awesome upload
this is epic! love it so much!!!
One word:

Mindblowing.

Watch it. Now.
ITS THE GIRFT FROM THE GODSSS!!!! or Angel...
Pages Prev12345Next