Angel Beats!: So The Curtain Closes

well as many of us know Angel Beats ends next week and with all the crazyness that happened in the previous episode such as
Spoiler:
Yuri given the option to become god, almost the entire SSS disappearing, and her near disappearance as well

So I guess I'll just ask it bluntly, what are your possible though and/or theories on how this series is going to end? And knowing Jun Maeda's track record with making animes that make the audience burst into tears by the end do you think we will get a happy bittersweet ending or a AIR ending that is sad yet happy at the same time
I hope we don't get an Air like ending - Air had a horrible ending. Jun Maeda didn't write the ending or even most of Air though, so his track record really says he has no problem bringing people back to life. I would bet that this is what is going to happen in the following episode to some degree. I would be suprised to see that everyone simply "graduates" and accepts death.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(it can't end)
Yeah really i hope it not, it would be a waste.
damn, this anime deserve more episode.
Hope there will be a second season and I hope too little buster will quickly made to anime
TheDarkStarAlchemist Requests Moderator
neko-chan wrote...
I hope we don't get an Air like ending - Air had a horrible ending was absolutely horrible.

Fix'd
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/154157-HPQQJLE.jpg

The SSS chart relationships
the anime was okay
i dont see why everyone needs to disappear though....
they seemed much more happy just staying there
Ending was alright, a little abrupt perhaps but well made. It was emotional and brought a good closure to the series.

Spoiler:
neko-chan wrote...
I would be suprised to see that everyone simply "graduates" and accepts death.

Having watched the last episode, I chuckled at this.
I liked the series. With it being a key anime, I kind of expected an emotional/slightly sad ending. All in all, I am satisfied.
I enjoyed it...it was one of the best...Havent cried like this for a long time...Sooo...My question is...Do you have the courage to watch it again? after that ending?....I wanna but I need more smoke -.-'
I watched it twice but it still hurts, I wish they animate little busters next.
xKei...x wrote...
I enjoyed it...it was one of the best...Havent cried like this for a long time...Sooo...My question is...Do you have the courage to watch it again? after that ending?....I wanna but I need more smoke -.-'

[size=11]
Yeah. Repeated the last bit of the final ep 3 times.

For the whole series? Maybe.
[/h]
I'll watch it again with Kaichou wa maid sama or kiss x sis (haven watched it yet)...so I don't get too depressed -.-'...so uhmmm any ideas on the manga??
tswarthog The Iconoclast
I thought the anime had a pretty good ending, overall for Angel Beats as a series I think it would have been better off at 24-26 episodes, it just seemed a little bit scatter-shot and rushed throughout the show.