More H-Anime Goodness

Pages 1234Next
If you've been checking FAKKU about six weeks ago, you may remember my post about the first episode of Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo, and that I mentioned we'd be waiting for the BD rip to release the second episode. It's been that long since, and still no dice.

Hence, we decided to just go ahead and release anyway. On behalf of Unlimited Fap Works, I present to you: the second episode of Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo!

30wvz9h.jpg

You can download it via torrent
HERE, or visit our site for a download link. Have some tissues handy before watching this. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Oh yeah, Sindalf and I should have something else for you guys soon. Once he gets off his lazy ass and gets to work, that is.
LOL @ "something else" must be 15 bishoujo vol 2
kencarrot wrote...

Man, it better be. I've been wanting Episode 2 since the first one came out, since it was such a good watch.
oneshott wrote...
kencarrot wrote...

Man, it better be. I've been wanting Episode 2 since the first one came out, since it was such a good watch.

same here.
thks for your heaven gift >,..,
Thanks x Thanks x Thanks!
15 Bishoujo Hyouryuuki episode 2(English Subbed) already out in my thread

go here

https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=42840
thankZ 4 thiS. ey oneshott where the hell did u get that pic of yours, that's siCK! i wanT that! lol.
Woo, sweeeet! Thanks guys!
don't forget your tissue... i will have to watch this with my friends. sharing is good!
Thank you so much for this!
Dat twintail loli...
hell321 wrote...
15 Bishoujo Hyouryuuki episode 2(English Subbed) already out in my thread

go here

https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=42840

i prefer fakku subs LOL thanks anyways
OH ME GOODNESS!
Yes! Greatness! Many thanks!
Thanks! Much love.
thanks! I like it so much.
YES EP 2 THX ALOT :D
Ahh this is great! Thanks~ ;3
Ah....I've been patiently waiting for this one....
Pages 1234Next