Do you re-watch anime?

Pages Prev12345Next

Yes.

Total Votes : 35
Ouran High Host Club...

The only Anime/Manga that NO man would want to admit he likes, but he cannot dislike it.

Also R.O.D the TV
Only Lucky Star and Higurashi no naku koro ni. I'm also watching Dragon Ball Kai if that counts.
HELL YES!!!! If it is good to me I will go back and watch. DBZ has always been a fav and I love to go back and watch old good eps.
All the time, especially if I see a gif. of a memorable scene.
I like to, on long train trips or breaks.
Some series I try to watch often, like Cowboy Bebop (when it's on TV) or NGE.
I rewatch specific episodes I liked but I don't rewatch the entire thing.
I'm sort of crazy when it comes to re-watching, I like re-watch long runners.
I have watched DBZ 2 times 1 eng dub, 1 time eng sub. Naruto 3 times, shippuuden I have re-watched almost everything. One piece my favorite long runner and one my all time favorite animes , first time i saw it , it was 150 episodes strong started downloading it every week second time it was 220 episodes 3d 390 and now I'm at it again I'm currently at EP 209. I was thinking of re-watching Bleach sometime soon to.

But I have also re watched smaller Animes, like Kenshin, Love Hina, Flame of Recca, Scryed, Cyborg 009, Trigun, And Vandread (one my favorites) like 5 times... and a lot more. I'am ofc watching new ones to but to me animes have a high re-watch value.

Re-watching makes me feel like I get better knowledge about the story and characters, the first time around you focus on cool stuff like fighting and hot babes, and when re-watching I can focus on background story and characters.

EDIT: Damn it now I feel like watching vandread again....
I reckon out of all the anime I have watched I have only rewatched 2 series. It would be more if some series were easy to get hold of & I didn't have so many to watch.

Death note watched about 3 & 1/2 times. I'm thinking of maybe watching it agian

Dragonball Z mabye watched it about 4 times through, 2-3 times when it was on tv then once from online.

& I rewatch anime movies more often.
eh...sometimes not even a complete episode, but a certain period if it's epic or hilarious enough. Like in Angel Beats with the chairs. Although I have rewatched comedies, like Baka to test. God Baka to test, I hope there's a second season.
Yeah, but only my favorites. Gurren Laggan, Chobits, Higurashi, Elfen Lied, and Haruhi. I may rewatch more as well
Sometimes, usually when I read or see something that reminds me of the good sceens, or like, FMP when I want to laught until my stomach hurts. XD
From what I remember GTO-4times , FMP-6 or 7 times , FMA-2 times ...
I re-watch my favorite anime almost more than I commit to watching new ones!! xD Just the way I do things... Keep in mind, I do watch new anime often, but I'll sooner watch something I know and love than try watching something different all of the time.
Yup, I've watched both seasons of Spice & Wolf 4 times, and I'm having this urge to watch them a 5th. The series is so damn good and I can't wait for a 3rd season (God willing).
I re-watch anime all the time. The series I have probably re-watched the most is Gundam Seed/Destiny followed by Yu Yu Hakusho. I go to the gym a lot to work on the treadmill and I can take dvd's along to watch on the little tv's there. So I always take one anime or another along with me. I can't say how many times I have watched each series but i would say it's most likely more than 5 times for both. Also when I can't find a good series to watch I will scroll through the anime lists at anilinkz.net or instantz.net and see if anything strikes my interest.
asaforever The Lord of Butts!
I rewatch certain animes i like a lot like Initial D and Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha.
I rewatch all my anime many times.
Only the good ones, or the ones that need to be watched multiple times to be fully appreciated. If I haven't watched an anime for a VERY long time I might re-watch it.
So far I've re-watched Neon Genesis Evangelion twice, Cowboy Bebop once, and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann a bazillion times.
i re-watch many shows like EVA, Fullmetal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic, Code Geass, FLCL, Samurai Champloo, Gurren Lagann, and so on
Neoro~n 友人A
Yeah, I do, I've seen Clannad thrice now, re-watching Kimikiss again, saw Seitokai no Ichizon twice, Air, Kanon, Lucky Star and a lot more that I forgot.
The only anime I watch is DBZ and Hellsing.
Pages Prev12345Next