Teleportation, is it the best super-power?

Pages Prev1234Next

Do you think teleportation would be the best super power?

Total Votes : 78
Shinji Ex wrote...
Re-materialization is the best power, Even if your body is completely destroyed you can rematerialized using the physical matter that makes up all living things.

This pretty much sums up May-chan's daily life.
C'mone, it's awwwrright. XD
That would only come in handy if you get killed or mutilated. You don't even want to get in those positions.
I think flying would be the best.
tswarthog The Iconoclast
I just think the ability would be fun as hell compared to other powers, I voted yes.
it's a cool power but not the best
Manipulation of reality, it is
Harune wrote...
it's a cool power but not the best
Manipulation of reality, it is

You should get your username changed to Haruhi than. XD
Cool, but not cool enough.

I'll probably go with powers to manipulate time and space, so I can be used as a WMD.
i though at 1st, if ur watching to aru no rail gun/to aru no index. i do love to have it too, but ders to many hole on it.. why not become an alchemist like seikon no qwaser. one of possess a powerful and tremendous one of a kind power,,,

by d way the power i want is to control wind!
and explore things with it! so i can find
and discover new skills! :)
no way I am gonna believe in that

i prefer mind reading more useful
I'd rather stop time to get somewhere. I just need to screw up teleportation once to get myself killed in anything solid.
How bout the power to see through wooden doors
I prefer the ability to make beef jerky out of nowhere. That way I can resolve the issue on world hunger.
Impossible to choose between SUPER speed run or Invisibility.
Speed, for going anyhwere at your will in little to no time and feeling the wind blast through your face.
Unseen, for doing what every straight man wants to- a woman. And getting money or HDTV's and sports cars for free.
Tough choice indeed.
It's a great power, though I do think that there are always better ones, personally.

I'd prefer a power to control over time,
ZAA WAAAAAARRRRUUUDOOO !!!

It's very useful.
out of all the ideas of great super powers that come to mind, teleportation is not one of them.
Immortality (and some super strength on top) would be the best superpower. But also the most boring one. Pretty much like superman. He is immortal (and yes I know about kryptonite, but he still never dies) which makes him pretty boring for me.
Kaimax Best Master-San
NotReligious wrote...
Immortality (and some super strength on top) would be the best superpower. But also the most boring one. Pretty much like superman. He is immortal (and yes I know about kryptonite, but he still never dies) which makes him pretty boring for me.

Superman is not immortal, he can be killed without even using Kryptonite.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Death_of_Superman

Although it is said that he can live VERY long.
Kaimax wrote...
NotReligious wrote...

Superman is not immortal, he can be killed without even using Kryptonite.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Death_of_Superman

Although it is said that he can live VERY long.

http://www.cracked.com/article_18708_5-reasons-immortality-would-be-worse-than-death.html
Controlling probability is the best power.
Ill take teleportation and invisibility
Pages Prev1234Next