Episode 1

Pages Prev1234Next
Love the idea and it seems ok so far. As for a few things that could be improved, mainly the audio. I know (I guess I am a whore for it) but a couple of lavalier mics and off camera recording equipment can go a long way; but then at that rate, you'd might as well process 720/1080p as well; but I digress.

As for the name, you could do name it "Animes and Coffee". A play on "Cars and Coffee" meetups. Plus it has coffee in the title and we all know how you love your coffee.
lol nice anime review ill watch
Yeah, like the other said ... NO HORSEY MASK? it would totally flip this review biz you have for comedy or hilarious reactions =D just an idea though XD

Name of the show " Fakk'Review "
Toriko looks pretty cool!

Does one need to know lots about One Piece before seeing it though? I don't follow the show, but I know the gist of it...

Also, yaaaaaay for no masks. It's nice to just see you two talking and laughing :D
Damn it !!! can you upload to megaupload.com?????
cuz this fileserve.com cannot resume download plus my internet connection not so fast
hope that you can upload to megaupload
I totally agree about Kaiji and Nichijou episode 1

and somewhat toriko
The Idea behind the show is good, but your discussion wasn't particularly entertaining. If I may, it was a bit cheesy. I would have discussed the shows in a more serious manner, using more footage from the shows themselves (which happens to be more interesting than watching your couch warming skills). I didn't like toriko but I would have gone into the logic behind it, and examined why people like it. Haven't seen Kaiji because I haven't seen s1 - so no comment. I agree completely nichijou is a wonderful show. except i would call it a mix between all the good slice of life shows and the surrealism of evangelion. Each of those jokes isn't just something to be giggled at they all have a deeper meaning behind them. Whilst watching the show you often have next to no idea about why X or Y happened but you keep watching because more crazy stuff is going to happen, you can't make heads or tails of it, so you end up in a type of gleeful daze. At least that's how I felt about Nichijou. I can't stress how important being engaging is either, as a member of my unis debating team I make sure my audience is entertained while they listen, you guys were just having a friendly chat between yourselves as a viewer i felt no real involvement. Also to solve the problem about spoilers maybe you should split the discussions about each show up into different videos.
Gintama 5th season(i think its 5th i not sure)!!! and maybe sket dance
apatch3 wrote...
The Idea behind the show is good, but your discussion wasn't particularly entertaining. If I may, it was a bit cheesy. I would have discussed the shows in a more serious manner, using more footage from the shows themselves (which happens to be more interesting than watching your couch warming skills).

But you pay extra for the couch warming skillz!
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
gizgal wrote...
Toriko looks pretty cool!

Does one need to know lots about One Piece before seeing it though? I don't follow the show, but I know the gist of it...

Also, yaaaaaay for no masks. It's nice to just see you two talking and laughing :D

You don't need to know anything about One Piece. The first episode was just a special that included OP characters, they don't show up again.

And guys, mullets are cool. *pout*
Kaimax Best Master-San
Tsujoi wrote...
gizgal wrote...

:D

You don't need to know anything about One Piece. The first episode was just a special that included OP characters, they don't show up again.

YEah, you don't need to know, they're just Guest Stars reffering to the latest Special Chapter of Toriko X One Piece.

Too bad they didn't used the One Piece Character "After 2 Years" design, but stick with the old default design.
ALL FAKKU USERS APPROVE OF THIS
I'm thankful for this! I never watch new anime because I'm always convinced by other people that they're either "the best" or "the worst." This is a real analysis!

Toriko gets so much better, you gotta hang tough! They introduce other Gourmet Hunters and just random-ass animals. Granted the plot will never evolve much, but it makes up for it with flashiness, random humor, and characters.
I'm loving everyone's feedback so far, keep it coming.

Kurumi wrote...
Love the idea and it seems ok so far. As for a few things that could be improved, mainly the audio. I know (I guess I am a whore for it) but a couple of lavalier mics and off camera recording equipment can go a long way; but then at that rate, you'd might as well process 720/1080p as well; but I digress.

If we keep up with this we will definitely get some of those, I didn't want to make the investment until I was sure it was worth it.
Mike, talk to the camera, not to Jacob. :)

This was rather entertaining, even though I neglected to watch any of the anime other than Kaiji.
But he's actually this ridiculously buff dude-
So buff...
SO BUFF

Decent watch and a good idea. The clips are a nice touch and are used well, not too often. Definitely got better as it went on, though. Maybe it was just because you liked Nichijou most, but that was definitely the most entertaining segment. The dialogues were generally pretty enjoyable, good rapport bla bla bla, although you seemed to get a little hung up on small story events (mainly in the first two), just remembering a good bit and then describing it in different ways to fill time.

Bit too much agreement for my liking, too. :P I know it's kind of inevitable, but maybe you could watch the episodes together for an impression, then go through them again individually noting stuff down that you liked and disliked, and just occasionally flit to that in the video for a bit of debate. Maybe you were already doing that, and maybe I'm nitpicking, but I think the discussion is a bit one-sided at the moment. But it's got me interested in these series', and I guess that's the ultimate goal achieved. :)
Captain Badass! wrote...

:( I know, I need to work on that.
Do tegen toppen guren lagan XD
Mike wrote...
Captain Badass! wrote...

:( I know, I need to work on that.
I am glad you are aware of this. I am hard of hearing so I need clear sound and lip-reading. If I don't see your face/lip, I cannot lip read. I enjoyed the episode and I will be looking forward to the next one.
Great little video. thanks for the heads up on the newest stuff. really looking forward to checking out Nichijou soon.
Pages Prev1234Next