How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

Total Votes : 11,847
Aai FAKKU Ass Master
Over two years, although I made my account last year.
Well I arrived by mistake, a mistake that alludes me at the moment. But I'm glad I found this place for it's been keeping me entertained for almost 2 years, and just today i finally signed up as a member! :D
I was here 2008 so I've been here for 3 years...
And I still didn't make an account.
Created account 3 yrs ago, been visiting before then. Came for the hentai, stayed for the awesomeness. ^_^
io greetings evryone
Well, I first came here looking for a doujin that the site I usually go on didn't have, and this place had it. And then I really liked the site layout and stuff, so I bookmarked this place a little more than 2 years ago, though I only made an account a few months ago.
i'm over 1 year looking in fakku.. i love hentai so.much because so funny n so sexy.. hehehheeheh
i not realy active in forum because i hav a bad english..

i'm sorry before..

the point is.. fakku is best ever forumm.. thank's fakku..
ive been here for years.
I stay because its convenient to scout out works i might have missed. Thats the only reason.
well i think fakku is the most awsome hentai site on the web and im visiting this site for 2 year this site is so good that i can get over the fact that the site is english and im french
Believe it or not i found this site via wikipedia while i was reading up on hentai. It was in the "External Links" section. Last i checked it was removed though. What made me stay? This is the greatest site for free hentai on the internet.
For 2years I'v experienced many days of frapping. Everyday is an adventure turning the pages of each and everyone of these wonderful authors Art and story. Fakku will never die.
I've been coming here regularly since fall of last year. Registered in February, never posted until now.
Fakku just gets better and better. It's hard not to come back now with all the new improvements.
I came for the hentai, and I stayed for the hentai.
This is only my second week on the FAKKU! site... I can tell it's going to be a wonderful relationship. :)
Ive Been in fakku for over 3 years already i made my account when i was like 1 year member already i decided to make an account so i can fave my manga well the i found fakku is when i was looking for bleach hentai then FAKKU Pop out
and i was like Glued to Fakku lol.
I stayed because this is the best hentai site I've seen so far.
It was a bad night for me. Lol
I was really depressed and wanted some manga to cheer me up. One of my friends recommended hentai, but I didn't know what it was. Looked it up, you guys were the third choice. Clicked it, and kept on clicking. Made a prof a year or two ago, but i've been here longer. The people here are hella decent. I love it all, and I will keep recommending it. ^_^
I've been here about 2 years (I didn't make an account right away). I was searching for information on Katawa Shoujo when I saw the review on this site, and after looking around for a while I decided to stay. Great site!