Do you read the whole thread before posting?

Pages Prev123

Do you read the whole thread before posing?

Total Votes : 59
It depends what the thread is about. If it's just a question out and open to anyone (like this one) I don't. If it involves further discussion then I do.
I usually read most of the posts in a thread until a certain point. Then I just skip to the end to see what the current chatter is about.
If it's a long one then I just skim through it unless it's really interesting. If it's short I'll read the whole thing.
Rayne wrote...
It depends what the thread is about. If it's just a question out and open to anyone (like this one) I don't. If it involves further discussion then I do.

Pretty much this.

But most of the time (especially if the thread has reached more than 10 pages), I only read posts at the last page.
Didn't read anything here, and chose No.
Enos29 Black Mouse Rising
Yes unless the thread has more than 10-15 pages.
I read then I post as if I haven't read because my opinion is unique, special and kawaii as fuck.
Heck no. I always skip to the last page to see recent posts cause those are better
Depends on how many pages long it is and if I feel like reading them or not. I didn't read the previous pages, so there ya go.
GenQe wrote...
i usually do so to avoid straying off 'their' current topic, or to get a little bit more idea what it actually has

this
artcellrox wrote...
If the thread is short and serious enough for me to join in on a discussion, I read through the whole thing. Other than that, I mainly skim through.

i do the same thing
Fruid Lurker of Threads
I always read the OP's post, but the comments afterwards I just skim through the first page.
i dont read threads that are too long, i basically skim the first page then comment, if its waaaay too long, i think twice if i really want to comment on it
Now i only read the First 2 page and the last 2 page !So i can somehow grasp what going on in the thread!
No, I don't read the whole post before I reply. I can't sit here and read 100+ pages of posts, or even 5 pages. I just look around for a bit, usually the last page, then I post if I feel like it.
Yes, always, I don't like both posts [SPAM]
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
The poll options needs a "sometimes". For me, it depends on what the thread is about and how many pages there are. In regard to this thread, I didn't read the whole thing.
Always, dont want to be out of the loop.
Pages Prev123