Online Dating

Pages Prev123Next

Online Dating?

Total Votes : 85
That would be okay, since then we would be able to share our killing techniques.
Online dating is strangely romantic to me. It doesn't always work out, has a lot of weird pitfalls and tragic possibilities, but in the end, it's like wandering through a desert frontier and finding someone that you're compatible with. Edifies the journey.
Online dating is weird. You know what that girl with the crazy pictures? its actually a man looking for his next victim or something. Online dating is lies.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
animefreak_usa wrote...

Remember the hot blond is a fat 45 yr sadist from yonkers.
You need to take online dating with a grain of salt. Don't take everything serious and don't expect much. As long as you can do that and only talk to people who seem smart and not pushy you might be fine.

I have never done it before, but that's what other people have told me. And yeah, if you're afraid something might happen while you are on a date, like what has been said before: make it so that a friend can double check on you.
luinthoron wrote...
My usual stance about these is that even I'm not that desperate.

Ya I never hit on anyone if anything ever happens its cause I dont know jack shit about love. But I've never done online dating so no worries. Aiyaa sorry luin for teh cursin~
asaforever The Lord of Butts!
Ive never been to online dating sites, but im in a great online relationship for a half year now. I cant say that i have problems with it.

If two people like each other,and theres agreement from both, distance shouldnt matter, in my opinion, that is.
Something I don't believe in, you never know who you're actually talking to.
I want to share a TRUE STORY of my Senior co-worker about how She met her Husband through internet.

Here is the situation:

Last January 2010 her boyfriend broke-up with her because of a 3rd Party woman (note: my Co-worker and her ex-boyfriend were together for almost 2 years). Then March 2010 she met someone in a social networking site (specifically FACEBOOK). The guy was currently residing in a middle-east country during that time for he was an overseas worker but he was a citizen in our country. As time pass they've been dating through internet by using Yahoo Messenger to view each other. I think it was around May 2010 that my Senior co-worker change her status in facebook from "divorce" to "in a relationship". Then by October 2010 the guy took his vacation and return here in our country. My Senior co-worker and that guy met, they started dating actually. Then by November 2010 the two of them got married.

Believe me or not, but I was really shock that they got married in such a short span of time and to think they dated actually for less than a month and the rest of the getting to know each other was through the "INTERNET".

I guess this is what they call "DESTINY".

To be honest I was actually infatuated of that Senior of mine but the age gap is way to difficult to be considered. (^_^)

So now I've been gambling my luck in the Internet.. Probably anyone can deduct my opinion already. (^_^)
Im currently doing online dating but me and my bf already met. We've been together for 4 years and were going strong. I can't remember if i ever lied but then all i can say is im so FUGLY from before i met him to when I met him. I gym'ed so hard, tried to dress better and etc. I have the worst body ever believe me T_T i think im still fugly though <.<

---edit----

right now were working on living together forever. please wish me luck guys. LDR is preetty tiring and im sick and tired of it. seriously.
There is a possibility where internet has aids.
I don't think online increases the chances of finding a creep because honestly if the person is a creep they are just as creepy in real life as they are online and they work just as hard to hide it in both realms. I have heard good and bad stories from online, personally I just don't think its for me.
I don't see a problem with it but take note that you have no clue whom your dating since that picture s/he shows could be a fake. Then again... you have the guys who have a PHD in rape.
It's better to date someone who lives close to you. Long distance online dating is hard. Right now, I'm interested in someone who lives in my area. We haven't met yet but we are getting to know each other little by little. Online dating is a great way to meet people with the same interests and goals. As long as you're being safe, have fun! :)
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
If E-harmony is suppose to match you up with someone in 3 months, why do they make you buy a year subscription?

On another note. Dating sites are about the same as things like speed dating and such. They're just ways to meet single people. They have their place, though you usually get better results if you just try to meet people on your own.
It can fun and you may even find a really good person but most of the "handsome, 6'3 blue eyed, masculine blondes" out there are just sadistic rapists. I'll say yes to it but tread very very cautiously.
e-harmony is lame. they wouldn't even let me use it. saying I'm unmatchable or some shit. what bullshit, just because I don't go to bars and act how some do.

okcupid is fine and free but it seems hard to get people to reply or talk. then again it could just be my area.

haven't tried other sites much if anyone has ideas.
while the internet holds a majority of the worlds sickest people its been good to me granted I never met anyone I still met some pretty great people online who love and respect me more than anyone else in this craphole city where I am.
birdyjuice wrote...
e-harmony is lame. they wouldn't even let me use it. saying I'm unmatchable or some shit. what bullshit, just because I don't go to bars and act how some do.

okcupid is fine and free but it seems hard to get people to reply or talk. then again it could just be my area.

haven't tried other sites much if anyone has ideas.

Unmatchable LOL why is that lol?
has any girl ever been rejected from a dating site?

Dating sites are basically just what the west need as a substitute for arranged marriges.
Im lucky my culture does that so I won't need them to find a wife, Ill happily marry someone my parents find (as long as shes pretty enough, yes im that shallow :) ).

Sex sites are infinitly worse though, the only one you will get action from are dogging sites cause its a free for all (STD's galore!!!), but the same reules apply to online dating as in realife.
basically being a dick begging for sex and showing huge disrespect is not on!!!
seriously, "unmatchable". the quote it told me

We're very sorry, but our matching system cannot predict good matches for you.
eHarmony's patented matching system was developed after extensive research into marital satisfaction. We use each person's responses to our Relationship Questionnaire to predict the pairings of individuals that are highly likely to result in satisfying long-term relationships, based on what we learned through our research.

Unfortunately, based on responses to our questionnaire, we occasionally find situations where our matching system cannot identify high quality compatible matches, and this has happened in your case. Please understand that it is a result of our matching process and in no way reflects on you as a person or your ability to be in a happy relationship. We apologize and regret our inability to find good matches for you

BS I say....
Pages Prev123Next