Best and worst when it come to flirting or pick up line

Pages Prev12
Pick up lines work when the mood is right (tried and true). Although when they backfire things can get pretty bad. Normally I just go up to the ladies and ask them how the night is going. Usually they respond.
My brother used to go up to women and say, "I had a really awesome pickup line I was going to use on you, but I totally forgot it on my way over here..." He would then talk to them for the next 20 minutes about pickup lines, and everyone would share the cheesy pickup lines they've heard and have a big laugh. He'd then get their number and/or go get laid.

He was a talented pickup artist...
Malkuth wrote...
Never try these...

Forum Image: http://amenojaku.net/media/hotlink/retards.jpg

... my poor sis, always has the most stupid ideas :/

heh.. some people have worse luck. I guess women on their get some pretty stupid messages from guys that's why they rarely reply even to normal messages. some of those are really awful though.
Lol at the OkCupid people. But, well, that's what their screening method is for.
You know, it depends on the person. I don´t treat girls kindly but they always end up becoming my friends anyways, and after that we realy get close to eachother up to an intimate point. I guess some things won´t work with everyone and viceversa.
My favorite always shall be.
"Do you need any help around the house? I could mow your lawn, vaccume your floor, or service you sexually"

Though being my favorite odd enough the success rate has been less then desireable.
Im like a rubics cube...the more you play with me the harder I get.
If i were to flip a coin what are my chances of geting head?
i must be a pie,cause you make my banana cream.

Now,no one in there rightmind would use these to pick someone up. Only thing there good as are jokes. I just wait for something to happen,someone says something,etc. where you can integrate your self into talking to that person and find a connection in something that you can talk about.
just dress as santa...... it's its own pick-up line...... (this method has been tested personally)
Heh... I have one that I find is useful in scaring women away....

"You know, you're so beautiful you give me a headache!!! Now I need to buy looser pants!"

And they move away from me every time. :)
How do you like your eggs in the morning? I like mine fertilized ;).

Lighten up guys, we know pickup lines are lame, but they make for funny convos.
I think the power of the pick-up line increases the farther away it is from the start of the conversation, evolving into a funny line.

That being said, I feel like I talk in nothing but pick up lines after the word, 'Hi!"
Best pickup line ever

random guy:Hey you see that group of guys down there?
me: um yes
him: Well my friends all think you're pretty hot and sent me over to get your number!
me: really now -_-, could you say hi to the dark brunette in the middle for me.
him: uh...

One of the worst attempt I've seen to get a number, that's just sad.
I was at the beach with a friend, sitting on our lawn chairs and chatting.

I was getting thirsty and made a joke. It was mainly directed at the cute girls beside us with drinks, one of them kept looking at me. I started saying loudly, "It sure is hot today! Too bad I didn't bring any drinks, now I'm really thirsty...it would be awesome if someone would be nice enough to give me a cool drink....I would really appreciate it....really....thirsty....cool drinks...would really appreciate it..."

Some of the girls broke out into smiles and giggles, but no offers. So I resumed chatting with my friend. Then, I turn around and I see this pop can flying at my face. It hits me in the eye. It hurt....a lot. Now I'm cringed over, holding my eye in pain and hear the girls gasping and saying sorry.

Once I got over being in pain, I noticed the cute girl that kept looking at me was pink with embarrassment. Definitely the worst attempt at flirting from a girl. But in the end, everything worked
Pages Prev12