Facial Hair; Beard or no Beard?

Do you like facial hair?

Total Votes : 162
Gotta love a nice scruffy man. Keep it trimmed and I see no issue.
Just don't come in looking like Santa.
Fro wrote...

What, you don't like overweight old men? Who enjoy giving children "presents?"
ryuuhagoku wrote...
Fro wrote...

What, you don't like overweight old men? Who enjoy giving children "presents?"

Would rather have someone who doesnt look like my granfather giving me "presents".
I myself have a small beard. :D
I hate it, it's the only thing about my looks that I actually mess with
Real man has beard because that means his testosterone is high
I just let it grow until it gets annoying. Then I lop it off
Facial hair?

Forum Image: http://treebeard31.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/tumblr_lqq31nlz8n1qcg9eno1_500.jpg
Kiss-Shot Soba-Scans Staff
I usually just let it grow if I'm not going out anywhere, then shave it a lot once I have like college to go to or friends to see. I have quite the baby face so facial hair looks ridiculous on me, I only leave it unshaved due to being a lazy bastard.
I just let it grow, then shave it all off once it starts to bother me. Usually I'm fine with about a 2 months worth of growth on my face. I've gone up to 6 months, but then it got really itchy and hard to maintain. :/
i have a peach fuzz face with 1 long strand of hair
Beards rock, and if I didn't have to shave for work. I would have an epic beard, like the beard-cage guy!
I like my guys shaved or with a goatee. <3
I have a manly and stately well kept beard of a gentleman, I enjoy it very much.

It makes every look in the mirror shout *bravo!*
It doesn't matter to me as long as it's not itchy. :|
Argh, beards....its not that I hate them, is just that mine tends to become noticeable every single day. I like having my face without facial hair, but my genes say otherwise. However, if I'm living my rare but short bursts of hikikomori life, then I don't mind facial hair at all unless it starts to itch, but I tend to hate it when going outside.
It's cool, it's manly, but it doesn't feel nice! I really don't like facial hair on men, though I respect it.
I have facial hair, its usually a goatee but when it gets annoying or too long I shave it off.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
It doesn't matter to me, but people tend to compliment me whenever I shave and get a haircut.
tswarthog The Iconoclast
If the person actually takes care of their facial hair and it complements the way they look, hell yeah you should have a beard.

On the contrary if you just have a "did not want to shave for a week" beard....no, shave that crap off.