What Made You Pick Your Fakku Username... And Its Origins

mesum is indonesian language for pervert. so mesumguy = pervertguy. genuinely pervert
Favourite place, favourite animal, and voila, you've got a username! I've been using Skywolf and some variation for years, so I stuck with it.
Adventure Time, being the awesomest cartoon ever.
because its my nickname aswell as being a abbreviation of my last name
I couldn't think of a name so i just put nothing and 1 of 2 combinations of numbers 956 or 935.
My name is Luke and I walk on pies all the fucking time.
it's a joke that i have among my friends. my friend and i went camping about 5 years ago and we got lost. we were lost for about 6 hours in the woods and i hadn't had anything to eat since the day before. my friend they takes out a Hershey candy bar and begins to eat it. i get upset that he didn't offer me any, especially since i was saying i was hungry out loud for the past hour. the then says he'll give me one for ten dollars. i was desperate.

that is my sad story.
Silvers was my old nickname, but with time it has changed and since I registered here a long time ago, I am stuck with this name for now until I change it.
"Kaz," my usual username, was taken. In addition, "Kaz" was short for "Kazooie" anyway (I used to go by Banjo-Kazooie related names online back when I was a kid, and they got shortened over time), sooo...this is just a slight step closer to that.
mivec is the name of my car's engine, or rather, the technology in the engine.

Mitsubishi Innovative Valve (timing) Electronic Control (system)

I love my car.
I chose "Ammy" because its the nickname Issun gave Amaterasu in Okami. And Okami is an absolutely amazing game.
Short Answer, General HaNor is simply the name I use on the Internet, it's common to all sites and all accounts, easier to remember that way

Long Answer, it's an inside reference to a StarTrek RP, an OC, He is Commander of the 4th Imperial Klingon Fleet.
General HaNor wrote...
Short Answer, General HaNor is simply the name I use on the Internet, it's common to all sites and all accounts, easier to remember that way

Long Answer, it's an inside reference to a StarTrek RP, an OC, He is Commander of the 4th Imperial Klingon Fleet.
Holy shit, 'sup hanor? Got tired of [as]?

On topic: 'cause I like the buttsex.
BackdoorLover wrote...
General HaNor wrote...

Holy shit, 'sup hanor? Got tired of [as]?

On topic: 'cause I like the buttsex.

That depends on who you are and why you are asking?
But yeah, AS has gone downhill for a while now, AS "GOLD" is the thing that made me just walk away forever.
this guy~
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://img2.gelbooru.com//samples/809/sample_b39da712bdb3edbe5c0d8a82f8f71654.jpg?1009049
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Jinrou Koko wrote...
this guy~
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://img2.gelbooru.com//samples/809/sample_b39da712bdb3edbe5c0d8a82f8f71654.jpg?1009049

Who?
I chose my name because, at the time, I was really into Ouran High school Host club, and Hunny's pink bunny was cute - that's how I chose it - I didn't know what else to pick, xD
1. My Xbox/YouTube names both are the same it would too easy for people to find me.
2. H= means hentai and am a big fan of it and the artists.
3. [Mystery]The real reason why I actually chose this particular "names".
well, my username literally means Stupid.
i did use it because its easier to remember, or rather it was being used as a joke all the time.
My user name defines two things, one of them being myself as a Trinidadian who is proud of his nationality and Trini is a common used slang for natives like myself while DarkSlayer is to show how much I'm a fan of Vergil of the Devil May Cry 3 game and to show people who knows me that I'm a good player with him. Its also my PS3 ID name.