Alcohol combinations

Pages Prev12
I tried Magners Pear Cider and Marlibu coconut rum together it was quite nice. I was a little tipsy after one pint it's weird if I drink them separately I don't get buzzed.
Warm apple cider with a shot of spiced rum is good
Jack Daniels and coke can be good but I prefer to add lime to it
I have heard of putting vodka in watermelon before but I have also heard it is good with a clear rum.
A martini I once tried was called a Washington Red Apple, and it was a mix of Crown Royal whiskey, cranberry Juice, and Dekuyper Sour Apple Pucker Schnapps
Hot Coco with baileys Irish Cream and Peppermint

That is all I have off the top of my head at the moment
I tried putting a little coconut rum in hot chocolate it gave it an almond like taste to it.
I do it all the time lol.

My personal favourites would be Coffee and vodka and Green Tea and vodka with lemon/lime
Chivas Regal with Coffee = Irish Coffee
TipsyBartender Here is YouTube channel of a guy making alot of drinks so you can try some of drinks he makes.
Naranja Agria ("Bitter Orange"- Supposed to be for cooking, but better for boozing) + Cheap-ass gin = really good for some reason.
Last time we mixed Gin to a 100% concentrated grape juice. It was enticingly delicious, that I easily became tipsy because it tasted good. (I love grapes)

I also liked the Blue Gatorade mixed with Beer.

I dunno, I like my liquors kinda sweet.
Captain Morgan & Dr. Pepper Cherry is pretty sweet as something I drink regularly.
Other then that I like to try new things , like baileys whit some chili in it and stuff like that
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
I mixed Tequila, Citrus, and Absinthe, damn that killed me! 1 tall shot and I'm a goner (tipsy, not drunk)
Corona extra with 2 shots of Jose Cuervo Gold, 110 in the shade

Jose Cuervo Gold (1 part), Sailor Jerry's spiced rum (1 part), Corona Extra (3 parts), Orange Juice (1 part), lime (according to taste), 1 table spoon lemon juice. Garnish with lime peel and rim with margarita salt. Gulf Coast Cruise

Jagermeister (2-3 shots) and Märzen (Gordon Biersch) (strong tasting, have a chaser ready)

I've got a lot more mixtures, but those 3 should be enough to knock the heaviest of heavy weight champions on their asses.
PorygonPowah Genuine Lumberjack
baileys with any sort of carbonated drink (mainly tried with coke) will result in this weird foamy substance. Some of my friends hate it, some love it, but it's a weird texure ether way. Also DON'T let it sit for too long.
I usually just mix whatever I see and pray that I don't die.
Coconut Flavored Rhum and Pineapple Juice! Simplest most inexpensive, great tasting drink. Good for those nights when you just want to get drunk at home but dont want to really spend or stress over it :D
I have done the following combinations:
-JagerMeister and Coke
-JagerMeister and Monster
-Absinthe+sugar+water
I need more ideas cocktail/shot wise,although i do have some ideas :D
I stick to the classics myself, not too big into experimenting

There is a reason a cocktail is well known, why change a good thing? lol
Pages Prev12