What is your favorite popular Shonen?

What is your favorite Shonen?

Total Votes : 5,462
I only focus on Naruto, now
You can never forget DBZ.
I have to say Negima because that is the first shonen i have read/watched. Thus making me like the rest too. Negima is so touching too! *sniff sniff* (not saying that the others weren't)
Definitely DBZ. Nothing ever instilled the ability to think you could turn SSJ and fight people you normally wouldn't fight. Lol.
I definitely MUST go wit Yu Yu Hakusho! Awesome series even if it get's a little dull after the chapter black season.
Bleach is the best, i guess one peice is ok
Shonen JUMP's JoJo's Bizzare Adventure
Tōga 犬の大将
Dbz was the first shonen that I read. But there is a large number of shonen I like. Claymore, love hina, elfen lied, full metal alchemist, etc. Sums up my childhood in a nutshell.
DB cuz it made my childhood yes naruto and bleach and ect are great but dbz IT's OVER 9000!
Yu Yu Hakusho is my #1, but FMA(both the original and Brotherhood) is a close second. Gundam Wing is third.
I'm not sure if this is a shonen: Shakugan no Shana
But if it isn't then I would pick DBZ
FAIRY TAIL!!! is the Jam
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi all the way!
khoi20 wrote...
DB cuz it made my childhood yes naruto and bleach and ect are great but dbz IT's OVER 5000!

I believe napa asks vegeta what goku's power level. Then vegeta takes the scouter off and crushes it as he says that it is over 9000!
I just noticed all the anime I've watched has at least one schoolgirl that is a loli in it...
OT: I would have to pick Strike Witches as my favourite.
hmm well Naruto as nr 1 since thats the anime i first saw, then followed by one piece then fma and then fairy tail,
Omae wa mo...shindeiru

The Father of shounen an sadly the last good series on Jump after being inffected with DBZ, Hokuto No Ken
bleach is my favourite right now
Definitely Fairy Tail
it's just awesome
BEELZEBUB IS NICE