What is your favorite popular Shonen?

What is your favorite Shonen?

Total Votes : 5,462
DBZ, the classic shonen, losing to Naruto and One Piece.
Gintama and Negima, the best two on the list, in last place.
Bleach, the only one of the big three thats decent, is not on the list.
No Beelzebub, Fist of the North Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, NGE, or Gurren Lagann.

I am greatly disappointed. Maybe a Seinen Poll would contain less fail.
Saint Seiya, goes for me as the best shonen i seen, guess the best choice for me is FMA that's actually in the poll X3
i like to say prince of tennis for sport type
and bleach for battle type

kaito kaito kaito saiko!!
Psyren and Rosario + Vampire are great
Voted for Negima but FMA is the best out there. IDK why is Negima included in this shitty poll?
I wanna pick One Piece or Full Metal Alchemist but Gintama is my favorite one than any other anime. Gintama is the whole reason i started liking anime and anime turned me into an anime addict next thing you know i became an Otaku. Who doesn't wanna sit back, relax, and just laugh your ass off watching people do crazy shit.
Fullmetal Alchemist FTW. :D 'Enuff said.
Gotta be Outlaw Star, I loved watching that show.
yu yu hakusho
DragonBall Z is still the best anime I have ever seen. It has my utmost respect and I will always love it.
yoshihiro669 goes Fapping mode!
I like FMA and DBZ. FMA: Cuz of the Storyline and DBZ: Cuz of the epic fighting.

And I'm still reading Naruto & One piece. Where's the Beelzebub anyways???(†¢à¸´_†¢à¸´)?
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
I won't pick just one. I have been huge a Naruto and Negima fan forever. They are both awesome. There is History's Strongest Disciple too, its one of my favorites. And now I am just getting into Fairy Tail, its awesome as well.
i got top 3
1.Bleach
2.Fairy tail
3.Dragonball Z (it got me into the anime world i could never forget it) KAMEHAMEHAAA! :D
I really liked Bleach. It has been drawn out a bit too long, but they are ending it soon, and overall I'll be happy with it.
Yu Yu Hakusho.
Never get tired of watching it, plus the nostalgia factor (first anime I watched).
For me it's Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
fullmetal :D
One Piece is by far the best to me. <3
I might have said Naruto of Bleach, but the fillers are SO GODAWFUL! One Piece is my favorite, the fillers still are not that good, but they are shorter. I also like Yu Yu Hakusho and Fairy Tail.
Yu Yu Hakusho easily my favorite, it was the only series i actually liked all the main cast, and kept an interesting story throughout most of the series. It also didn't drag on an unnecessary amount of years like all the big shounen nowadays.